Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women love douchebags?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have it going.
One last thing. Stop caring. Disconnect the idea of women as they aren’t even on your list. Sure we think about women. Who doesn’t want phenomenal sex partners.

They can tell that you care.
To be honest I'm still not where I want to be in life, though I'm not stressing over it as I know I'm on a really good track for the near future. The next few years are going to be huge for me, just a culmination of various things that are seeming to line up together in a fairly condensed time frame.

As for women, it really is the only thing that I'm really ever lacking for in my life. Not that long ago it was actually just friends, as for the longest time I was VERY alone, but I've had that squared away for almost 2 years now.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to give women dating advice in a private forum so i know exactly the type of guys they go for, sleep with, date, etc.

One of my female students was a 9. She went on 150 tinder dates a year. But none of those guys were ever good enough. She also had a fvck buddy on the side from her social circles. (Hence my claim that OLD guys get bread crumbs).

And once a month she would hook up with a “dirty” guy from the clubs. He had to be dirty and bad in some way. Like a dirty Mexican mechanic or something (hypergamy is an illusion). The guy had to be scum. The scummier, the better.

And guess what? This was EVERY CHICK in my dating forum.

This was their dating pattern/strategy. Go on 100+ dates a year, hook up with fvck buddy from social circle, and a one night stand every month or two from random dirty guys in the clubs.

This is the same chick that is playing brand new with you. They hedge their bets and have all things covered. Especially the hottest ones. They would rather die than be all alone. It’s an insult to their egos. They need their ecosystem of guys to validate their hotness.

However, I was able to come up with something that helped quite a few of them get off the market.

I don’t remember if someone taught me this or if I came up with it myself. But I wrote a post saying that people are either hot blooded or cool blooded.

Hot blooded people are wild and adventurous. Like a bad boy type or a hot blooded Latina. And cool blooded people are Reserved and stable. Like the girl next door type or the sophisticated gentleman.

All of my life I have been a wild child and cool blooded women have always been attracted to me. I complement them perfectly and vice verse.

Even married cool blooded women can pick up on my vibe very quickly and are usually open to cheating or monkey branching.

So I came up with a new definition of chemistry. Perfect chemistry is between a cool blooded person and a hot blooded person.

If you are a reserved banker, you need a hot blooded Latina in your life.

This seems counter intuitive because you would think the wild chick would be into the bad boy. But why do they always settle for the reserved guy, even when he isn’t rich? The manosphere would tell you it’s beta provider but I beg to differ. Wild women are attracted to stability. One complements the other. Yin and yang.

As a hot blooded guy myself, I have never gotten along with hot blooded women. It’s like we cancel each other out. We can’t both be at the clubs. She has to stay home and wait for me until the dinner gets cold. See the dynamic?

As a wild guy, I have perfect chemistry with the girl next door.

Some wild women do not know that they belong to stable guys. They think they should go for bad boys. But they learn eventually.

And girl next door types think they want a stable guy until the bad boy shows up and she ends up leaving her entire family to run away with him.

When I posted this on the female dating forum, many women told me they were able to finally find the right type of guys for them. Even to them it was eye opening because they had been chasing the wrong type of guys (guys like themselves) and could never figure out why there was no CHEMISTRY.

On one hand, one can argue that chemistry = like attracts like. But from my own personal dating experience and experience teaching women game, it seems to be chemistry = complementary energies.

This is how a magnet stays attracted. One energy has to be negative and the other positive.

Anyway this is just food for thought. For all the nice guys, I know deep down you want the hot blooded woman. Go for it. And tell her what I’ve told you. Teach her about chemistry and tell her how you guys are compatible. It might even open her eyes.
So why in the hell do we have to workout, wear nice clothes, look our best and work on our appearance if they’re just going to randomly bang a dirty mechanic?lol This forum has been telling lies like Disney movies apparently!

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are three types of responses men will have when they aren't having success with women. The type of response is dictated by the type of man.

1. The insecure man will immediately assume the problem is always himself, so he will try to figure out what he's doing wrong.
  2. The narcissistic man will immediately assume the problem is always the woman, because he is so enamored with himself that he can't fathom there is anything that needs changing within himself. These types are extremely entitled.
  3. The well-adjusted person is somewhere in between. Confident and secure enough not to let each failure with a woman erode his confidence and belief in himself, but open enough to try to find out what he needs to change in order to become successful with women.
#1 has an advantage in that they are self-reflective and extremely open to trying to figure out what they need to change in themselves. The disadvantage with #1 is that confidence is difficult if not impossible to fake to a woman, confidence takes a LONG time to build when you start out with very little, and women love confidence. A second disadvantage is the fact that every time things don't work out with a woman, he will immediately blame himself instead of realizing that sometimes it's him, sometimes it's her, sometimes it's just bad chemistry. He will dwell on trying to fix himself to prevent this from happening again, when there may not necessarily be anything for him to fix.

#2 has an advantage that he exudes confidence which women love. Most men who have this confidence acquired it very young and were very successful socially from a young age, further reinforcing their confidence but even more importantly, calibrating their social skills. They are the "naturals". Their confidence is so appealing that many men and women overlook a bit of arrogance that may come along with it, assuming there is years of social calibration experience. But obviously the disadvantage to #2 is that if things aren't working out for them, it's always the other person's fault. They would rather bang their head against the wall repeatedly than accept that there could be something in them that needs changing. Instead of self-reflection and self-development, they repeat to themselves (and to others) all the qualities they have that make them god's gift to the world, while demonizing what they can't have. And if the narcissist does not have years of social tuning/calibration, they are in a really bad situation because they come off as arrogant yet awkward and that combination sends anyone running for the hills, especially women. Of course, the narcissist doesn't think he is awkward..... because he's a narcissist.

I've had a few narcissist employees over the course of my career. It's awful working with them. They can be great, right up until the very first time you suggest they've done something wrong or haven't met your expectations. Their immediate instinct isn't to say, "What can I do to improve?" Their immediate instinct is to demonize their manager and insist that their manager is the one with the problem, and they do this with such conviction (because they themselves ARE that convinced) that you actually might even believe them for a split second.

Complaining about others won't make them change, and it won't make things easier for yourself. It will just drive a continued descent into bitterness that WILL take time and effort to dig yourself back out of, if you ever end up making the decision to change. Not every failure is your fault, but if you are failing 100% of the time, you must be willing and able to look within. You can't change others. You can only change yourself.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not depressed, I'm simply sick and tired of the lack of potential dating prospects out there despite the fact that I bring a ton to the table...

(random bullsh1t everyone else does)

...If that isn't a great guy I don't WTF to tell any of you, that should be enough.
Gymcel, victim troll, emotional vampire and narcissist.

What a package. No wonder you're flooded with date offers!

I have a lot of other things going on in my life...
You have a very fulfilling life! Just like this guy:

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm aware of a lot of this and feel this is one of my issues. I'm 6'4", educated, well spoken, doing well in life, don't drink, smoke or do drugs......list goes on and on with amazing traits. However, like you said these things make me look almost inhuman to the point where others, including women, cannot at all relate to me. As you mentioned, the women will fear that I will judge them, look down on them, etc. so naturally they don't open up and "reject" me, as they don't see me as human.
Rollo - perfect is boring.

Do you know how many post wall women rage about the cuck beta provider hubby?

Look at the Joker and harley Quinn dynamic. Not the Hollywood feminist cuck fest to be released. The iteration from the comic. She's essentially the archetypal female *** dumpster for anything alpha psychotic and enjoys it. It is the fifty shades story modernised.

Kicking dumpy off her pedestal. Smashing rotten and losing her number. Going after her hotter younger sister is turning 18 at midnight just cause makes women hot.

I woke up to a summer morning text msg from a chick that read, "my lady parts are sore."

She was maybe 21? If i regret anything, she wasn't younger.

The other night, a girl swallowed my proteins in her car from the parking lot. I saw cops in the parking lot and informed her that they know about her lololol.

Stop being sweet to the girls. You make it far too easy for me. Begin trolling skanks on sight.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
This guy's time allotment on the internet is limited at the local insane asylum, but it's still far too high.

Rollo - perfect is boring.

Do you know how many post wall women rage about the cuck beta provider hubby?

Look at the Joker and harley Quinn dynamic. Not the Hollywood feminist cuck fest to be released. The iteration from the comic. She's essentially the archetypal female *** dumpster for anything alpha psychotic and enjoys it. It is the fifty shades story modernised.

Kicking dumpy off her pedestal. Smashing rotten and losing her number. Going after her hotter younger sister is turning 18 at midnight just cause makes women hot.

I woke up to a summer morning text msg from a chick that read, "my lady parts are sore."

She was maybe 21? If i regret anything, she wasn't younger.

The other night, a girl swallowed my proteins in her car from the parking lot. I saw cops in the parking lot and informed her that they know about her lololol.

Stop being sweet to the girls. You make it far too easy for me. Begin trolling skanks on sight.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I quote you saying in my signature... unless you've experienced the sensation of abundance you will never understand womens' perspective. You won't understand what shapes their attitudes to men. It's a different reality. Every man should make a fake female profile, or if they aren't a bottom-tier guy themselves they can make a profile on an internationally oriented site... it will help them see the different reality that women live in. Sangheilios doesn't get this which is why he makes this thread projecting his own sense of scarcity to women thinking they "should" go for him (which I also described as a narcissistic thought pattern earlier), but they are overwhelmed with male stimuli.
I once was corresponding with a gal (on international OLD) with a pretty bad attitude, and so I decided to make a profile on MatchDoctor (anyone remember that, LOL) using her picture (which was nice) and profile text in the same manner as her bad attitude. I think I got like over 100 responses the first DAY. I think I had her mention that she was tired of hew boyfriend only offering dates where they sit in his pickup truck and drink beer, and that she felt she desired getting taken out to a nice restaurant. Many of the responses came with offers of dinner at the top restaurants in my city.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once was corresponding with a gal (on international OLD) with a pretty bad attitude, and so I decided to make a profile on MatchDoctor (anyone remember that, LOL) using her picture (which was nice) and profile text in the same manner as her bad attitude. I think I got like over 100 responses the first DAY. I think I had her mention that she was tired of hew boyfriend only offering dates where they sit in his pickup truck and drink beer, and that she felt she desired getting taken out to a nice restaurant. Many of the responses came with offers of dinner at the top restaurants in my city.
I've never bothered to make a female profile but I have no doubt that experience would be something like it (which is why I haven't bothered - already know the result, although the experience itself would be enjoyable I suppose).

To me there are two groups of men who use OLD.

There is Group A (I guess you could say A for Apex), who are on OLD as a complement to the success they already experience:

Women ... think my ad is fake.
And then there's the rest in group B, which is the inversion of group A. Group B already can't get the women they want in real life for one reason or another, so they feel forced to go on the even harsher medium of OLD. Group B needs to delete their OLD and antisocial media and figure out to what extent their social lives, looks and status would need to improve for them to meet women through either real life or OLD.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've never bothered to make a female profile but I have no doubt that experience would be something like it (which is why I haven't bothered - already know the result, although the experience itself would be enjoyable I suppose).

To me there are two groups of men who use OLD.

There is Group A (I guess you could say A for Apex), who are on OLD as a complement to the success they already experience:

And then there's the rest in group B, which is the inversion of group A. Group B already can't get the women they want in real life for one reason or another, so they feel forced to go on the even harsher medium of OLD. Group B needs to delete their OLD and antisocial media and figure out to what extent their social lives, looks and status would need to improve for them to meet women through either real life or OLD.
OLD sounds like it's better in other countries. In the United States it's not what it used to be since everyone has smart phones now and every guy is on OLD. Fake profiles, validation, etc.

Unless you're in a major city I think OLD is a waste of time.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to give women dating advice in a private forum so i know exactly the type of guys they go for, sleep with, date, etc.

One of my female students was a 9. She went on 150 tinder dates a year. But none of those guys were ever good enough. She also had a fvck buddy on the side from her social circles. (Hence my claim that OLD guys get bread crumbs).

And once a month she would hook up with a “dirty” guy from the clubs. He had to be dirty and bad in some way. Like a dirty Mexican mechanic or something (hypergamy is an illusion). The guy had to be scum. The scummier, the better.

And guess what? This was EVERY CHICK in my dating forum.

This was their dating pattern/strategy. Go on 100+ dates a year, hook up with fvck buddy from social circle, and a one night stand every month or two from random dirty guys in the clubs.

This is the same chick that is playing brand new with you. They hedge their bets and have all things covered. Especially the hottest ones. They would rather die than be all alone. It’s an insult to their egos. They need their ecosystem of guys to validate their hotness.

However, I was able to come up with something that helped quite a few of them get off the market.

I don’t remember if someone taught me this or if I came up with it myself. But I wrote a post saying that people are either hot blooded or cool blooded.

Hot blooded people are wild and adventurous. Like a bad boy type or a hot blooded Latina. And cool blooded people are Reserved and stable. Like the girl next door type or the sophisticated gentleman.

All of my life I have been a wild child and cool blooded women have always been attracted to me. I complement them perfectly and vice verse.

Even married cool blooded women can pick up on my vibe very quickly and are usually open to cheating or monkey branching.

So I came up with a new definition of chemistry. Perfect chemistry is between a cool blooded person and a hot blooded person.

If you are a reserved banker, you need a hot blooded Latina in your life.

This seems counter intuitive because you would think the wild chick would be into the bad boy. But why do they always settle for the reserved guy, even when he isn’t rich? The manosphere would tell you it’s beta provider but I beg to differ. Wild women are attracted to stability. One complements the other. Yin and yang.

As a hot blooded guy myself, I have never gotten along with hot blooded women. It’s like we cancel each other out. We can’t both be at the clubs. She has to stay home and wait for me until the dinner gets cold. See the dynamic?

As a wild guy, I have perfect chemistry with the girl next door.

Some wild women do not know that they belong to stable guys. They think they should go for bad boys. But they learn eventually.

And girl next door types think they want a stable guy until the bad boy shows up and she ends up leaving her entire family to run away with him.

When I posted this on the female dating forum, many women told me they were able to finally find the right type of guys for them. Even to them it was eye opening because they had been chasing the wrong type of guys (guys like themselves) and could never figure out why there was no CHEMISTRY.

On one hand, one can argue that chemistry = like attracts like. But from my own personal dating experience and experience teaching women game, it seems to be chemistry = complementary energies.

This is how a magnet stays attracted. One energy has to be negative and the other positive.

Anyway this is just food for thought. For all the nice guys, I know deep down you want the hot blooded woman. Go for it. And tell her what I’ve told you. Teach her about chemistry and tell her how you guys are compatible. It might even open her eyes.
Well I wanted to see what developed in this thread. While I agree with @Amante Silvestre and @rjc149 and @Grewd the post above has tremendous merit in my mind.

Complimentary energy is where it’s at. That is where you get sustainable chemistry and polarity. You not only need the masculine v feminine dynamic you need the magnetism of opposites as noted above.

I was discussing this today, funny enough with my ex BF (who is finding he really misses me). He is the archetypal player bad boy hot blooded seducer type. I’m the cool headed girl who is plenty pretty but pretty rational. I’m the reliable one, the always designated driver responsible one, although I know how to have a fun time.

The white collar executive types, no matter how successful bore me. I mean BORE me. The country club life bores me. I’m more desirous of an adventurous partner. A ran away with the circus type...The psycho hot blooded Latinas drive him nuts after the conquest. They want to cling and claim him and own him, and he wants to escape them at that point.

He misses my intellect and my friendship. He misses the other stuff too (sex and etc.) and he told me today that he thinks we will end up together (cue eyeroll) because he doesn’t think he will find another woman like me.

And he means in the sense of someone to whom he feels both attracted to and balanced by. He misses feeling understood and soothed. I’m a bit of a chameleon in that I can dial up my mercurial side and I’m utterly unafraid of conflict...but the way we communicate and resolve things, which is driven by my patience and cool headedness stabilizes him and grounds him, because he can get drama kinged out to the max. Instead of screaming at him or throwing things and making a scene out of a Latin novela, he needs someone who will smile and tell him calmly that he’s being an ass hole and to “Knock it off” while going about her business.

He needs a woman who is unaffected by and therefore buffers his wild nature.

I need an adventurousness and unpredictable nature in a man or I get bored.

We were talking about the way we grow each other and challenge each other and compliment each other. And that we are NOT getting back together. Ha!

That’s the yin & yang.

The other thing to understand is that a true douchebag man is always a deceiver. Depending on his skill at deception it may take a minute for a woman to realize what she has gotten involved with. Disingenuous men learn to behave in ways that have wide appeal to women and women get taken in by the deception because they see what they want to see, namely the illusion being peddled.

Good solid men who have a bit of edge are the most sought after in the market but they are rare...the douchebag guy observes such men and fashions himself in their image. For him it’s a win. To the women he takes in with the charade it’s a lose, eventually.

So part of learning how to date wisely as a woman is observing whether a man is as advertised.

It takes a bit of learning but it is something smart women learn to read with experience.