Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Women Look For Friends On OLD?

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
There are sites for making friends like meetup . Com
The types of people who join meet.com but only sign up to the "singles meet up" are the kind of socially awkward bottom of the barrel trash that you'll find on old.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they really not have anything better to do with their lives, don't they have any real hobbies or interests. Talking to randoms on dating apps doesn't seem that fun
No, my ex won the genetic post code for physique, DD boobs, hourglass figure, could have easily done some kind of model work.

Used to sit with her boobs sprawled on the corner of the sofa, getting messed up on vodka most nights, checking men all over the world fancied her, Ugly men I might add, so she felt even more of a queen. The only positive is I could wake her up and she would take the D, no questions asked

I used to wonder why she had Low value creepy men on her facebook, from miles away in the UK,( I had never dealt with an AW before).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met my wife from Online Dating (Couchsurfing) and alot of other gfs too. My wife was a virgin. If you are pathetic enough to be dating above the 25 year mark, you have to accept a certain level of damage no matter what, online or not.
Good to know on the wife. Would you have rather "trained" her, or had her do a few hundred guys where she figured out what she liked and what she would eal with?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. Concise and very, very true. Unfortunately for women their scam is being exposed thanks to the internet and men's ability to share this information across the globe.
its not, Red pill is the same old guys commenting from 4 years ago on every video

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Very good. I like it. But you might lose out sometimes with such directness. If you go along with her "friends" frame, but sub-communicate that you're anything but friends by teasing and flirting with her, then this could be a lower risk option.

Problem with the direct "I don't want to be your friend" approach is there is a certain type of woman who'll just say "K bye."
Of course, provided they saw you as a beta or potential onlyfans subscriber. You not wanting platonic friendship or a beta role will make her run if you weren't seen as Chad or Tyrone. Being seen as Bob or John is never good.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, provided they saw you as a beta or potential onlyfans subscriber. You not wanting platonic friendship or a beta role will make her run if you weren't seen as Chad or Tyrone. Being seen as Bob or John is never good.
Is anyone here actually considering anything serious with girls who have Onlyfans pages? That's about the largest red flag I've ever heard of.