Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women go to clubs

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oK WHAT DA FUK IS UP with chicks these days. i dont understand why do they go to clubs , bars, etc... All i see is chicks dancing with each other, you try to approach they all get fuking ****y and defensive, by the way i am talking about h8 and above. this shyt is ridiculous. any input ?

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking they want their hit of ATTENTION

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they may say they just want drinks (then why don't they go to a gay bar)

they may say they just want to go for the music (if it's hip hop club night, THEY'RE LYING CAUSE HIP HOP SUCKS.. ) did you know i'm also a professional hip hop dj, i just turn on my radio and have 3 rap/hip hop stations to change music from.. i'm a super star dj.. if you go clubbing for house/trance music - you rock.

they may say they just want to dance (25% of female club goers ACTUALLY go for dancing, the rest is explained on the next lines)

mostly women go for the attention of men, they'll rarely go out with the guys that ask them at clubs unless he is super handsome/cute or if they're desperate.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most hot women are attention *****s plain and simple..... They just go to the club to boost their ego.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a crazy thought: Maybe instead of wanting to pick up dudes every time, some go for fun :eek:

/sarcasm

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you,they're all attention wh ores. That's why I like to come up to a girl in daytime and see them confused scared without their bit ch shield,and they're friends.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for an ego boost.....

why do men go to clubs? to pick up chicks ...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a club for the following reasons:

A place to get even more hammered than I already am [I dont drink in moderation. I get hammered every few months instead ;)]

Have a laugh with my mates

Just feel like meeting a few new people

Pick up girls

Now, I'm thinking that although women are weird creatures sometimes, they probably go for the above reasons too.

[to pick up women :p]

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they get defensive when certain guys approach because they didn't find these guys attractive.

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh.. What is it with you people?

As cactus3178 has already said.. they go for FUN!

They spend all week in a 9 - 5 job, the weekend comes & it's a chance to let their hair down & let go.

What is so hard to understand? Do you really think that
women only go out to have a one night stand EVERY WEEK.

Or that they simply go out to get guys to aproach them & then turn them down simply to play with you & booast their egos?

It's not rocket science. People like to have fun with friends. Maybe if you guys weren't so obsessed with pulling women you may experiece what FUN is one day. & also what having some friends is like.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork

they may say they just want to go for the music (if it's hip hop club night, THEY'RE LYING CAUSE HIP HOP SUCKS.. ) did you know i'm also a professional hip hop dj, i just turn on my radio and have 3 rap/hip hop stations to change music from.. i'm a super star dj.. if you go clubbing for house/trance music - you rock.

they may say they just want to dance (25% of female club goers ACTUALLY go for dancing, the rest is explained on the next lines)

mostly women go for the attention of men, they'll rarely go out with the guys that ask them at clubs unless he is super handsome/cute or if they're desperate.
please shut up

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork

Yes i quoted the above.

Man thats total bull**** picking girls up in clubs is regular especially if you want casual sex.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question shouldn't be why chicks go to clubs, but why some chicks rudely shoot men down that approach them when they're with thier girlfriends....

The reason really is because they feel like it will make them look "powerful", or "hot" if they shoot guys down, thus making them look that way to their girlfriends.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys shouldn't be scared to approach chicks at clubs. I do it all the time and I'm quite used to it now. I don't even give a fukk about rejection anymore. Just go up and ask them for a dance at the club or whatever and if she says no, don't even bother analysing the reason you got shot down. Women don't make sense most of the time, just ask them out. I'm pretty good looking and I get shot down sometimes :D, I don't think looks have too much to do with it. Just dress trendy, smell good and speak to them with confidence. If the girl you ask out rejects you, ask her other good looking friends. There's always one willing to go at it ;)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not so defensive as they seem. They just know when you are not really into them, and you're just desperate for a piece of meat.

When i do aproaches at a club this is what happens all the time:

- If my friends tell me to go aproach a girl, or if i just saw her in the moment and go there, im going there just randomly, and im really not interested in meeting the chick, i just tought she was ok and went there. Aproaching a girl when you're not really interested in meeting her takes off 90% of your game and confidence, so this is when i usually get rejected, or just small talk.

- When i check out a girl for a while, see who's she with etc, or if we exchange eye contact and so on, if i really want to meet her i NEVER get rejected at starters. I may not bang the girl in the end, but i'll have a nice sexy conversation with her, prolly dance with her, get her # if i dont get lucky right that night.

Omid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

Asking why girls go to clubs is like asking why girls go to libraries. Rhetorical question. Fun + attention. Chicks are attention wh*res, let's admit it. Though I strongly believe most girls go for fun I also think some get easily carried away with it and end up doing things with guys they barely know.

You gotta ask the right questions:

Question: Why do girls go to clubs but do not want to be associated with a clubby (= slutty) image?

Answer: ASD

The woman's world is a paradox by definition.

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
The question shouldn't be why chicks go to clubs, but why some chicks rudely shoot men down that approach them when they're with thier girlfriends....

The reason really is because they feel like it will make them look "powerful", or "hot" if they shoot guys down, thus making them look that way to their girlfriends.
Or maybe there just sick and tired off dumb afc guys approaching them all night :)
Put yourself into a girls shoes for a moment, and imagine being approached over and over by guys using the same lines, when all you want to do is chill and have fun with your friends. Now can you see why some girls may be *****y?