Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women get so offended...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you say, "So, have you paid off college debt?" when they just mention just now finishing up their "masters" and she's 34 years old? Any time a woman says something about "my masters" or "just got my degree" I IMMEDIATELY ask that question and Most of them won't answer the question or cut me off after that. And yeah, I hardly even know her, just met, but I'm not waiting to find out if she's heavy in debt I want to know NOW!

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you say, "So, have you paid off college debt?" when they just mention just now finishing up their "masters" and she's 34 years old? Any time a woman says something about "my masters" or "just got my degree" I IMMEDIATELY ask that question and Most of them won't answer the question or cut me off after that. And yeah, I hardly even know her, just met, but I'm not waiting to find out if she's heavy in debt I want to know NOW!
Maybe try the back door into finding the information. When she says "I just finished college" respond with "last day of school... paying student loans begins . Or "those student loan payments suck... hope you got some scholarships"

You can get people to talk about things by manipulation instead of asking questions. Asking questions reminds them that they have the option.... by backing into the topic you're inviting them to talk about their favorite subject... themselves

Serenity

Reaction score
They know you're judging them if they are in debt. If they're not responding to that question you can be sure they're in debt.

You can keep asking that, you don't need an answer as their refusal to provide it makes the answer very clear nonetheless.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
They know you're judging them if they are in debt. If they're not responding to that question you can be sure they're in debt.

You can keep asking that, you don't need an answer as their refusal to provide it makes the answer very clear nonetheless.
Some people will get upset even if they don't have a lot if debt because the questions relating to finances can be seen as a personal one.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people will get upset even if they don't have a lot if debt because the questions relating to finances can be seen as a personal one.
I disagree. Somebody who got through college, even a masters, without much debt will be looking for excuses to talk about it.

Any questions eliciting a debt response are fantastic qualifiers and will quickly tell you a LOT about a woman.

Her; I just finished my masters!

Cool. How soon will you pay off your debt?

Awesome. Now the payments begin.

Fantastic. Did it take a lot of debt, or did you figure something else out?

Better questions are the kind of masters they got. Anything in the liberal arts, or counseling, or psychology, and you can bet she's not only been brainwashed to be ultra entitled but also has a ton of debt to go with that brainwashing. And unless she's super hot and ready to go, this is as quick as a DQ as you'll find.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Cuz you as a man should pay off her debt? It’s an immediate disqualifier for her dude. Question like that and you disqualified, so don’t ask it.

Guess what. I’m at a bank today and there is this line of btches, all kind kinds, hot, ugly, old, young, pick whatever you like. And they all there to get a credit card. Fck I though to myself, the champ is gonna pay it. That’s how they get their money. I live in post femenist society keep that in mind. Femenism hapened much earlier in USSR. Nowadays relationships are contracts, she let’s you fck and you pay her dept. bra, champ everywhere I look.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Somebody who got through college, even a masters, without much debt will be looking for excuses to talk about it.

Any questions eliciting a debt response are fantastic qualifiers and will quickly tell you a LOT about a woman.

Her; I just finished my masters!

Cool. How soon will you pay off your debt?

Awesome. Now the payments begin.

Fantastic. Did it take a lot of debt, or did you figure something else out?

Better questions are the kind of masters they got. Anything in the liberal arts, or counseling, or psychology, and you can bet she's not only been brainwashed to be ultra entitled but also has a ton of debt to go with that brainwashing. And unless she's super hot and ready to go, this is as quick as a DQ as you'll find.
Don't forget.... you're not the only one whose playing the game. It's not like you're looking to marry her on the first date. Not a good idea to try discuss her finances upon first meeting

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because its rude.

It's similar to you showing off your car to a complete stranger, trying to be friendly, sort of breaking the ice and such BUT they suddenly retort back "so have you finished paying off that car?"....

Offensive and kills the mood right?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a good idea to try discuss her finances upon first meeting
In my opinion, and my experiences, since negative finances are such a huge deal breaker, there's no reason to put off or at the very least finding out that information only because she might like me.

You can bet within the first few moments of the first conversation, that's something on my mind, especially if she brings up something that SOUNDS very expensive, like a recent masters degree.

I'm not really worried what might be a "good idea" or not. I'm worried about MY criteria and how to suss them out as quickly as possible.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah, I can respect that they want it so, but I don't like to hang out with such people anyways.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So some of you would be okay if a woman asked how much money you make a year on the first date?

I just don’t see how this question is appropriate when first meeting a woman. Finances can be personal especially if they’re $100k in debt from a degree that social media told her was useless.

Maybe word it differently?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So some of you would be okay if a woman asked how much money you make a year on the first date?
They rarely ask so blatantly, but you can guess they want to know, and if is under a certain amount it is going to be a dealbreaker, at least for a relationship.

Girls won't date guys under a certain income. That's generally accepted. This is why they look at shoes, clothing, watches, etc.

This is why guys BUY shoes, watches, clothing. That it's a criteria isn't even questioned by most guys.

Guys seem to be A-OK with girls with tens or hundreds of thousand in debt. Even broaching the topic seems repulsive to most guys.

Like a huge metaphysical no-no. Like just THINKING about asking questions designed to elicit her debt levels is going to scare any potential poon away, while at the same time, doing everything they can to PROJECT wealth and status.

This fear based tip toeing around the issue is one reason why women feel so entitled these days.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because its rude.

It's similar to you showing off your car to a complete stranger, trying to be friendly, sort of breaking the ice and such BUT they suddenly retort back "so have you finished paying off that car?"....

Offensive and kills the mood right?
or its a way to cut her short and stop her bragging about something you care little? or just to piss her off to have fun

like you said its like showing off your car, I couldn't care less about your car dude, so I cut it short and ask if he is still paying, because I know some people would stop eating just to have something to show be it a new car or expensive clothes, trying to buy status

now if you already did know that person for sometime then things like this could be interesting, but as ice breaker? pretty shallow

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
or its a way to cut her short and stop her bragging about something you care little? or just to piss her off to have fun

like you said its like showing off your car, I couldn't care less about your car dude, so I cut it short and ask if he is still paying, because I know some people would stop eating just to have something to show be it a new car or expensive clothes, trying to buy status

now if you already did know that person for sometime then things like this could be interesting, but as ice breaker? pretty shallow
You mean on a date, conversation leads girl talks about her masters as a sort of ice breaker for her and then you rudely interject to put her on a spot is fun ?

As for the car analogy, if I saw a dude eyeing/fancy my Nissan Z, and if I'm so inclined to make friends, I'd offer him a look see but if he throws a comeback such as "have you finished paying off the car loan?" he won't be getting even a peak of what's under the hood.

I'll take that as a rebuke to my offer.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed that you're being a bit too much of a d!ck.

Also agreed that someone with that level of debt is likely looking for a provider and isn't likely to be worth the time.

I wonder what it's like having over a hundred grand in debt. $10k in credit card debt must seem like a drop in the bucket.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have followed up that question, when she didn't answered and said, "Okay, lets change the topic, so, how many guys have you slept with?,...did you catch any STDs from any of them?" That would probably change the mood and get back into business.