Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women get fat?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You sound just like my ex husband.

I divorced him 11 years ago. He had a couple of girlfriends in the first year after I left him...but he hasn't had anyone in his life in 10 years. That's typical of jerks, though. The only thing that saves them when they're young is their looks. But once they get older, no one wants them because their personality is toxic and they don't look good anymore. My kids won't even have anything to do with their father he's so miserable. He actually bought the book "How to Make Friends for Dummies"...he is THAT much of a pathetic loser. All jerks end up alone. That's where you're going to find yourself too at the rate you're going. But first you'll marry some naive and insecure girl, get her pregnant a few times and treat her like crap to make yourself feel better. She WILL become fat. She'll still leave you, though. Even fat women won't stay with jerks once they lose their looks.

Oh...and I'm not fat...but I bet you're ugly, lol.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire

I divorced him 11 years ago....

...BLAH BLAH BLAH B1TCH B1TCH B1TCH BLAH BLAH...

....He actually bought the book "How to Make Friends for Dummies"...he is THAT much of a pathetic loser.
And he still banged you and got your preggie.....

:up: thumbsup slvt!

sempor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, this "the more you make em feel guilty the more they eat" stuff is just not true. I used to be quite an assh0le in HS and told this fat girl she was fat all the time. After a while she was afraid to eat anything if I was around and she got a mild case of anorexia I guess. She did lose a lot of weight though, probably for the sole purpose of making me (and a couple of other assh0le's) shut up. If we didn't say those mean things, she would've probably still been fat.

Being fat or not is just a decision you make. And I agree with AFK Protector; only weak-minded people can't get to a stage where they're fed up with their fat and want to lose it, because they're simply to lazy to work at it. I don't think telling people it's fine that they're fat will make them lose weight. You have to give them a reason to lose it if it's not enough for them that everybody(including themselves) thinks they're fat and ugly.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I divorced him 11 years ago. He had a couple of girlfriends in the first year after I left him...but he hasn't had anyone in his life in 10 years. That's typical of jerks, though. The only thing that saves them when they're young is their looks. But once they get older, no one wants them because their personality is toxic and they don't look good anymore. My kids won't even have anything to do with their father he's so miserable. He actually bought the book "How to Make Friends for Dummies"...he is THAT much of a pathetic loser. All jerks end up alone. That's where you're going to find yourself too at the rate you're going. But first you'll marry some naive and insecure girl, get her pregnant a few times and treat her like crap to make yourself feel better. She WILL become fat. She'll still leave you, though. Even fat women won't stay with jerks once they lose their looks.

Oh...and I'm not fat...but I bet you're ugly, lol.
I love it when you start sh*t with people, and then pull this when they fight back. You started it with AFK... not the other way around. Don't act like you know anyone here.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
One word.......babies

My two sister in laws popped out a kid about a year ago and their mid-areas just plain BLEW UP.....HOLY F it was mind-boggling to see the before and after. I don't know the specifics whether it was diet, lack of exercise, or just a baby passing through the pelvis but something went horribly wrong.
i have four babies and im not fat at all. ask gio.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
And he still banged you and got your preggie.....

:up: thumbsup slvt!
And for the last 5 years of our marriage he repulsed me so badly that the only way he ever got sex was when he raped me. And now, for the past 10 years he hasn't even had a single date. He has tendonitis in his jerkin' hand though...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
I love it when you start sh*t with people, and then pull this when they fight back. You started it with AFK... not the other way around. Don't act like you know anyone here.
He didn't quote my message, but he responded to my post. It was quite obvious in what he wrote. I was responding to his response to what I had written. Go back and read it again and you should notice. I didn't attack him. I just told him that his wife was going to end up really fat, and if he says that kind of stuff to her (if he gets married) she WILL get fat.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sempor
Seriously, this "the more you make em feel guilty the more they eat" stuff is just not true. I used to be quite an assh0le in HS and told this fat girl she was fat all the time. After a while she was afraid to eat anything if I was around and she got a mild case of anorexia I guess. She did lose a lot of weight though, probably for the sole purpose of making me (and a couple of other assh0le's) shut up. If we didn't say those mean things, she would've probably still been fat.

Being fat or not is just a decision you make. And I agree with AFK Protector; only weak-minded people can't get to a stage where they're fed up with their fat and want to lose it, because they're simply to lazy to work at it. I don't think telling people it's fine that they're fat will make them lose weight. You have to give them a reason to lose it if it's not enough for them that everybody(including themselves) thinks they're fat and ugly.
That girl went to the other extreme...probably not anorexia, but bulimia. Chances are she binged and purged. You didn't do that girl any favors. Eating disorders are so devastating that they can actually kill a girl. It's far more unhealthy than being overweight. Their period stops, their hair begins to fall out, their teeth rot, they destroy their throat from all the acid of vomiting.

Here's what an eating disorder does to someone's body:

http://www.adolescentesxlavida.com.ar/a&b_imagenes.htm

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
i have four babies and im not fat at all. ask gio.
There are alot of exceptions when it comes to women after babies. If you work out alot, good.........It's just I noticed that these particular girls had a pretty decent figure in the before pictures, but post-pregnancy their wastes just got REALLY huge and the breasts got very saggy:eek:.....in regards to the topic its one of the main reasons. I'd say most moms are too busy to go to the gym 3 times a week........

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
There are alot of exceptions when it comes to women after babies. If you work out alot, good.........It's just I noticed that these particular girls had a pretty decent figure in the before pictures, but post-pregnancy their wastes just got REALLY huge and the breasts got very saggy:eek:.....in regards to the topic its one of the main reasons. I'd say most moms are too busy to go to the gym 3 times a week........
its true that most do not have time for the gym or even proper exercises however it seems like all i do is chase my kids around because they are always so active and into everything.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
its true that most do not have time for the gym or even proper exercises however it seems like all i do is chase my kids around because they are always so active and into everything.
It depends on the person's metabolism, too, pen. I have two teenage sons. My older son will spend the whole day eating damn near anything that isn't bolted down and he is SO lazy it's not even funny...and he's very thin. My younger son doesn't eat anywhere near as much as his older brother and he's more solid and stocky. My younger son is also very athletic, far more active and gets way more exercise than his brother...and he still has a little bit of pudge to him.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the person's metabolism, too, pen. I have two teenage sons. My older son will spend the whole day eating damn near anything that isn't bolted down and he is SO lazy it's not even funny...and he's very thin. My younger son doesn't eat anywhere near as much as his older brother and he's more solid and stocky. My younger son is also very athletic, far more active and gets way more exercise than his brother...and he still has a little bit of pudge to him.
true

metabolism and our genes play the most important roles
its not all about what we eat or when we eat it
or if people are lazy
or if they have had children

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't quote my message, but he responded to my post. It was quite obvious in what he wrote. I was responding to his response to what I had written. Go back and read it again and you should notice. I didn't attack him. I just told him that his wife was going to end up really fat, and if he says that kind of stuff to her (if he gets married) she WILL get fat.
If that wasn't an attack then what is?

To quote you:
"boo hoo, how can i just stand here when these dogs are insulting me and my loved ones?!?! :( AIEIEIEEIIEIE ::wild banshee shriek::"
:( just leave me alone. First off my wife will be healthy, sane, and intelligent. Frankly being raped is horrible, but I could care less what your husband does to you. It's none of my business so please do not compare me with the filth you screwed. You don't know me, I didn't talk about you. I'm just saying fat people are weak and unless they change, they are weak minded ppl. No drive, no discipline. It's true, just accept it. And why do I think you're fat? because you're taking all of this so personally.

no get off the computer and get on a treadmill. HUSTLE PIGGY:woo:

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your older son's super metabolism is a gift and he is abusing the sh1t out of it. He wiill grow up and die of some coronary disease.

Your younger son is pudgy for a reason...he's YOUNGER. He probably has some baby fat and even if not, his healthy active lifestyle will be suitable all throughout life. If you take fat burners and eat 6 small meals a day, you can speed up your metabolism. and lots of water too

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If that wasn't an attack then what is?

To quote you:

:( just leave me alone. First off my wife will be healthy, sane, and intelligent. Frankly being raped is horrible, but I could care less what your husband does to you. It's none of my business so please do not compare me with the filth you screwed. You don't know me, I didn't talk about you. I'm just saying fat people are weak and unless they change, they are weak minded ppl. No drive, no discipline. It's true, just accept it. And why do I think you're fat? because you're taking all of this so personally.

no get off the computer and get on a treadmill. HUSTLE PIGGY:woo:
Erm...dude...you don't even have a wife. The point I was making is that IF you get married and your wife has a baby and gains a little weight like almost all women do and you take the same attitude with her as you did in response to the points I made about weight gain...she WILL fatten up like a prize heiffer. I've seen this same thing happen to so many women I know it's not even funny. I mean, come on...do you want to not have someone point that out to you? Or would you rather end up married to a tub of lard who can take everything you own and get 18 years worth of child support if you leave her for gaining weight?

And why do you keep calling me fat? I'm probably actually more fit and in better shape than a lot of the guys on here. :crackup:

I'm actually very athletic.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Your older son's super metabolism is a gift and he is abusing the sh1t out of it. He wiill grow up and die of some coronary disease.

Your younger son is pudgy for a reason...he's YOUNGER. He probably has some baby fat and even if not, his healthy active lifestyle will be suitable all throughout life. If you take fat burners and eat 6 small meals a day, you can speed up your metabolism. and lots of water too
Older son does lift weights at school during the school year...but he's not into sports, won't work and is, overall, very lazy. Lucky for him both sides of our family have strong hearts.

Younger son was actually 6 weeks premature. He hasn't hit his big teenage growth spurt like his older brother. He plays soccer, basketball, aggressive skating, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, baseball, mountain bikes...he's always on the go and it's not unusual for him to go on 5-10 mile bike rides. He's only about 5'5 right now. My older son is over 6 feet tall, size 13 shoe that he'll likely outgrow before the school year is out. He keeps growing like a weed. He just turned 17 so I'm hoping he'll stop growing soon. I really don't want to have to try to find shoes in 14 or higher that he likes. He should play basketball because he's really good at it...but he's too damn lazy, lol.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Softners don't help...if your fat then get off your A$$ and lose the weight. If your in a relationship and you don't like it and the person won't change their ways then forget them. If your married, then that's a whole nother' ballgame. Basically telling people they need to lose weight isn't a bad thing. But calling someone fat all the time is. You have to be encourging to them. It has to benefit them as much as it does you. Just BE REAL about it.

Women pick up on stuble hints.. you won't even have to say shes fat...if she mentions it then just be completely honest. Remember actions speak louder than words. If your in good shape then help her with a workout routine or better yet workout with her...

Just my few cents on the topic....