Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women do this?!

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've gone on a couple of dates with a girl and I've known the whole time that she had moderate to low IL in me. So, I try one last time to ask her out for tonight. She agrees at first but then gives me a very predictable excuse last night that she's feeling "under the weather" and she doesn't know if she can make it tonight and she'll have to let me know today. Why the **** would a chick who is not interested allow you to sit at home on a Saturday night and do nothing waiting in vain for her call (which is not coming) instead of just being straight up with you? She's probably at a club tonight and I passed up other plans to open tonight up for her. Are women that ****ed up? Why did she even first agree to the tentative date several days ago and respond to me yesterday? What's the point? I feel like chicks like this will go through life just f*cking over endless numbers of men until somebody just walks up and ***** slaps her!

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
So, I've gone on a couple of dates with a girl and I've known the whole time that she had moderate to low IL in me. So, I try one last time to ask her out for tonight. She agrees at first but then gives me a very predictable excuse last night that she's feeling "under the weather" and she doesn't know if she can make it tonight and she'll have to let me know today. Why the **** would a chick who is not interested allow you to sit at home on a Saturday night and do nothing waiting in vain for her call (which is not coming) instead of just being straight up with you? She's probably at a club tonight and I passed up other plans to open tonight up for her. Are women that ****ed up? Why did she even first agree to the tentative date several days ago and respond to me yesterday? What's the point? I feel like chicks like this will go through life just f*cking over endless numbers of men until somebody just walks up and ***** slaps her!
You said it yourself; she has a moderate to low IL for you, so yes she is going to give you a lame excuse just so she doesn't feel bad for rejecting you outright.

The wrong thing to do is to fight what women are like. You're just going against the grain. And yes, women are like this. Get over it and learn to like women for being like this as opposed to hating them. If you hate how women act, you will have no luck with them. However, if you learn what women are thinking and get on the same page, you will have vast amounts of success with them.

Realize that it's a dog eat dog world out there. If you're not interesting and manly to a woman, she will throw you out like yesterday's garbage. And yes, she will even do this if you've known her for years. Once you comprehend that fact, move on past that point and realize that you can't "beat" women at their game. You must learn to enjoy what women do and go with the flow. We all know that women are not honorable like us (for the most part), but this is a fact of life. Accept it and move on.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
BOOM theres your answer

dont fuk with *****es who got low interest level in you. they will string you along and play with you like a used condom.
thats like why drive a 83 year old car that runs like **** when you can get a 2008 car that can run smooth. ya know what mean? **** around with girls who got high interest in you. you'll easily weed out the bad ones, just like this one

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her to give her a piece of my mind. She doesn't answer. Text messages me five minutes later and says "I'm napping...call you later"

WTF!?! This is such a f*cking slap in the face! Not only is she going to allow me to sit at home waiting for her, she wasn't planning to call, doesn't take my phone calls and continues to want to drag me along instead of simply ignore me.

Why the hell would somebody who I've taken out, shown a good time, blown money I don't make on (cuz I'm a student) and treated with respect enjoy treating me so disrespectfully? I honestly can't even imagine myself doing this even to somebody I hate. It's like trying to understand the mindset of the Germans in WWII or how people can torture animals. I just can't understand how anybody can think doing this to somebody is preferable to just saying "I don't feel like it's working out" or "I'm not attracted to you" :box:

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, I plan to.

She txted again to say she's still not feeling well and won't make it out tonight. She said she was supposed to call me so I asked why she can't call me and she said her voice is bad. Hahahaha...she's in a public place which is loud and it would give it away if she called! So I told her that basically it was rude for her to tell me this late and cause me to pass up other plans (28 hours later!). She hasn't responded...

I guess that's the end of it. Amazing what lies this ***** will tell.

Illusionist

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, leave now before it gets any worse. If a girl did that to me that many times I would give her the axe before you can say "Camelot".

thelizardking

Reaction score
Men need to remember to break away from the conventional thought that we must attain the women's attention. Ignore this girl because it seems she has gotten comfortable with using this strategy to attract guys. I know you won't fall for this.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
I called her to give her a piece of my mind. She doesn't answer. Text messages me five minutes later and says "I'm napping...call you later"

WTF!?! This is such a f*cking slap in the face! Not only is she going to allow me to sit at home waiting for her, she wasn't planning to call, doesn't take my phone calls and continues to want to drag me along instead of simply ignore me.

Why the hell would somebody who I've taken out, shown a good time, blown money I don't make on (cuz I'm a student) and treated with respect enjoy treating me so disrespectfully? I honestly can't even imagine myself doing this even to somebody I hate. It's like trying to understand the mindset of the Germans in WWII or how people can torture animals. I just can't understand how anybody can think doing this to somebody is preferable to just saying "I don't feel like it's working out" or "I'm not attracted to you" :box:
Women hate nice guys. They love to succk off low life Bad Boyz, however. Start acting like a low life Bad Boy, and soon you will find women throwing themselves at you.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:

no she isnt doing that to you. you are, shes sleeping. she isnt doing anything wrong. you lucky she even texted you to let you know. you're slapping yourself for no reason.
you're the one waiting by the phone. no one is telling you. no its not her. its you.

now. let that sink in..

now relax. breathe. you need to relax, you're over reacting. you're too nice. you gotta balance it out, no no need to be a jerk, just gotta be smooth and do your own thing. while shes napping you should be doing something, let her contact you now.

like i said eariler, shes a slut, enjoy it while it lasts. **** her 5 times a day, till your limp, because its not gonna last. becomming a lap dancer is a low class quailty. something sluts would do. bingo.

so relax, get your emotions in checked, **** her brains out and enjoy it cuz it wont last. give you that.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
no she isnt doing that to you. you are, shes sleeping. she isnt doing anything wrong. you lucky she even texted you to let you know. you're slapping yourself for no reason.
you're the one waiting by the phone. no one is telling you. no its not her. its you.

now. let that sink in..

now relax. breathe. you need to relax, you're over reacting. you're too nice. you gotta balance it out, no no need to be a jerk, just gotta be smooth and do your own thing. while shes napping you should be doing something, let her contact you now.

like i said eariler, shes a slut, enjoy it while it lasts. **** her 5 times a day, till your limp, because its not gonna last. becomming a lap dancer is a low class quailty. something sluts would do. bingo.

so relax, get your emotions in checked, **** her brains out and enjoy it cuz it wont last. give you that.

Dude, you must be talking about some different girl. She may be a slut, but I haven't even gotten to **** her yet! So I wasted my $$$ and time on nothing.

How the hell am I lucky she texted me? I'm lucky she tried to string me along even more instead of just admitting she's not interested? It's my fault that I waited to hear back from her? Please. I'm sick and tired of every idiot with a keyboard being able to blame everything on the guy.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are TRIPPING.

Atleast she called you, she didn't just blow you off.

It is your own fault that you are sitting around on your a$$ waiting for her to call, she told you she wasn't feeling well, and didn't think she could make it, THE NIGHT BEFORE.

Right then and there you should've had a plan b, but instead you are just an overemotional AFC waiting by the phone for some chick who doesn't have IL to call you and tell you what she already told you the night before. I don't get it.

She showed you decency and respect by calling you the night before to cancel. I bet you are the one who wouldn't let her go without her saying she'd call tomorrow too, to confirm what she already said. And she still was nice enough to text you!

Right now she thinks you are a headcase.

She didn't do anything wrong.

She doesn't owe you anything.

And if you think she does owe you something, I dunno, for the $ you spent on her, next time write up a contract and have the girl sign it, if it is that serious. And so she can see what a chump you are right up front.

YOU SET YOURSELF UP FOR THIS ONE.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
Right now she thinks you are a headcase.

She didn't do anything wrong.

She doesn't owe you anything.

And if you think she does owe you something, I dunno, for the $ you spent on her, next time write up a contract and have the girl sign it, if it is that serious. And so she can see what a chump you are right up front.

YOU SET YOURSELF UP FOR THIS ONE.
I agree with everything iqqi said.

DJorBust, to be honest you sound like a ****en loser and a borderline misogynist.

Is it the woman's fault you have nothing else going on in your life on a Saturday night? Did she ask to be responsible for YOUR happiness? Do you expect her to babysit you?

Instead of questioning the "evilness" of women, why not question what kind of life you are living where your whole night can be ruined because one woman blew you off?

Your head is in the wrong place right now. If you ever hope to have mastery over this area of your life you are going to need a paradigm shift.

Your life is as it is because of you and you alone. Stop blaming women. Women do not owe you anything. No one does. Get that into your head.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:

She doesn't like you...get over it. Who cares.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
What an absolute pack of losers this site has created. We have been brainwashed into allowing ourselves to believe that every bad thing that befalls us from women is our fault for letting it happen. We are brainwashed into believing that a woman lying to us instead of being honest makes us LUCKY.

The fact is that she didn't just say she was sick. She said she wasn't feeling well but she still wanted to go out the following night and would call me. I didn't ask her to call me anyways or beg her. SHE is the one who suggested she might still make it and WOULD call.

I did have other plans. I had a friend call up earlier asking to see a movie and I passed it up because I'd rather have a chance at getting laid.

What the **** is wrong with this board that a woman can lie to you, tell you she'll call you and doesn't and continue to lie to you and then some a*shole comes on here and tells me I'm a loser. This idiot is probably wankin it to a picture of his mother but because this board is anonymous and he can afford a keyboard he's allowed to say this **** and not get his teeth knocked out. You must be real proud!

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
Don't worry, I plan to.

She txted again to say she's still not feeling well and won't make it out tonight. She said she was supposed to call me so I asked why she can't call me and she said her voice is bad. Hahahaha...she's in a public place which is loud and it would give it away if she called! So I told her that basically it was rude for her to tell me this late and cause me to pass up other plans (28 hours later!). She hasn't responded...

I guess that's the end of it. Amazing what lies this ***** will tell.

it drives me nuts when ur texting with a girl and all of a sudden they stop responding like someone came up and tossed their ****ing phone into the river or something