"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Why do women cover their mouths?

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.A
Why do women when you're talking to them cover their mouths when they are talking close to you?? I've always wondered this. Thanks to anyone that can help.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Elfynne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
It could be one of four reasons:

1) They have bad breath,
2) they think something is funny and they are trying not to laugh,
3) an unconscious nervous gesture (it could mean they like you), or
4) they have crooked teeth and they don't want you to see them.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Because they don't want you to shove your cock down their mouths.

Really, does it fucking matter in a sarge? It's not an IOI, or if it is it's not a big enough IOI to matter much.
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Pac_Man
Why do women when you're talking to them cover their mouths when they are talking close to you?? I've always wondered this. Thanks to anyone that can help.
Maybe it's YOU who has the bad breath...and she's shielding herself from smelling it...LOL :)
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
You are asking the wrong sorts of questions.

You SHOULD be asking, "How am I going to get laid tonight?"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by JT47319
Because they don't want you to shove your **** down their mouths.

Really, does it ****ing matter in a sarge? It's not an IOI, or if it is it's not a big enough IOI to matter much.
I think this is the only time I'll agree with you.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Alright guys, I know I've been here forever, with some vaction breaks of course. But what does IOI mean?
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
they cover their mouths because they don't like the taste
 

Okra

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Atlanta, GA
Because they are a female and they are probably nervous and it does not matter at all whatsoever. It is not going to effect anything.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Its a feminine thing. Why do women cover their mouths when they laugh? So they don't appear "manly".
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Elfynne
It could be one of four reasons:

1) They have bad breath,
2) they think something is funny and they are trying not to laugh,
3) an unconscious nervous gesture (it could mean they like you), or
4) they have crooked teeth and they don't want you to see them.
i think you covered all of em.
 

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.A
Thanks elfynne and I thought it had something to do with me or something.
 
Top