Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do women complain that they are pass up for CEO jobs?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do women complain that they are pass up for CEO jobs?

I noticed that these women are very affluent and come from privilege positions in life. Yet they complain about being poor and disadvantage.

There are plenty of women in management jobs already. Why do they cry & ***** so much?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitlers crew knew if you told a lie often enough it would be believed. Women are doing the same thing. The men higher up in business know it isn't true, but maybe with enough pressure on the boards... we will have to promote unqualified women.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is, how many men were passed over for the same jobs. What? Every man who wanted to be CEO got to be CEO? Did they? No? Only one person out of many got the job? Some men didn't get the job either? This smacks of sexism surely.

Sarcasm aside. My question is always, what are the facts? I mean we can all generalize all day, but what are the facts in each particular situation? Until you know the facts, you're guess or just putting out your own bias, this goes for men and women.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women complain because they understand the manipulative power of women complaining.

when women complain men want to help them

when men complain men want to kill them

women complain knowing men will help them....then once the women are elevated they have the men who helped them *metaphorically* killed :)

men have not adapted to the new 'equality' in mind and spirit and women are all too happy to keep men confused for their own advantage through false chivalry and alligator tears.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they cant be CEO because no one above CEO to sleep with him LOL

most women managers only good in controlling others , and that is why a lot of them get promoted to manager level (beside some special service to the boss ) , and they gained this experience from their personal live when they control their men .
except that they cant do any other management features , they cant decide , cant put good plans , and cant analyze .

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
they cant be CEO because no one above CEO to sleep with him LOL

most women managers only good in controlling others , and that is why a lot of them get promoted to manager level (beside some special service to the boss ) , and they gained this experience from their personal live when they control their men .
except that they cant do any other management features , they cant decide , cant put good plans , and cant analyze .
Let's no generalize here about women Evan. The reason with regard to the original question is that people in general wanted to be treated fairly. If they think or feel they deserve something such as promotion to CEO and they don't get it they will be unhappy and complain about it to somebody. I believe this applies to both men and women. If you meant physically crying then women are more likely to do this (1) because it's more acceptable for a woman to express her emotions openly (2) a last ditch effort to garner sympathy or manipulate the situation or both.

Whether it's true that most women are not good at being leaders doesn't mean there aren't a few who would make good leaders. I believe if it can be taught it can be learned. The more you do it the more experience you have and chances are you get better at it. So, why can't a woman be a CEO?

Personally, I don't feel comfortable having female bosses but I've had a few that I hold in high regards. They did their jobs well too.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jafyk said:
Whether it's true that most women are not good at being leaders doesn't mean there aren't a few who would make good leaders.
Outliers with high T-levels who can on occasion mimic masculine traits are so rare it's hardly worth even talking about.

Rare cases of male lactation have occured throughout history, yet we don't feel the need to declare a few men might make good breastfeeders.

jafyk said:
So, why can't a woman be a CEO?
Why can't a man breastfeed? Because they are statistically proven to do poorly at it.

Stock returns correlating to female CEO performance: http://archive.nyu.edu/bitstream/2451/25949/2/Srelcova_2005.pdf
Of note: ”
Studying a sample of 58 companies run by female CEOs over the 20-year period between January, 1985 and December 2004, I find that the stock price returns of the companies run by newly appointed female CEOs, are significantly lower then the stock price returns of comparable companies run by male CEOs during the year following the female CEO appointment. Moreover, this paper doesn’t find evidence of leverage differences between the female CEO and male CEO run companies”

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(.)(.) I'ill go out on limb here and say that what if these female CEOs aren't getting the support from the men working with them because of the attitudes men have towards women becoming CEOs? Do you think the success of a US president is not somewhat determined by the support of his cabinet members and the officials that surround him?

All this said women also set themselves by consistently trying to be more like men which is a turn off. No? I mean today a lot of women want to get wasted, smoke and act crass just cos today everything is supposed to be equal. Yet, I'd like to believe that most men find this unattractive. I don't think I'm speaking for myself alone here but I feel most men don't want to have a female boss.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jafyk said:
(.)(.) I'ill go out on limb here and say that what if these female CEOs aren't getting the support from the men working with them because of the attitudes men have towards women becoming CEOs?
We have been blaming men for womens poor performance for years. Turns out it had alot more to do with them being less driven, having more days off, leading with emotion rather than cold logic, b!tchiness and lacking the testosterone required to take calculated risks.

These are all counterproductive to running a business and leading the workers (men) who actually do the work. Both genders have unique strength and weaknesses for a good reason. When you start messing with that your only setting yourself up to fail.

jafyk said:
I don't think I'm speaking for myself alone here but I feel most men don't want to have a female boss.
Fvck no. I'll tell you this for free also. It's not just men either, without a word of a lie every single woman I've talked to who has dropped her guard has admitted to me they always prefer male bosses, not just because sh!t gets done but because the catty competitiveness (the non productive competition, not the productive kind) disappears.

Personally my belief is if they weren't there 50 years ago they shouldn't be there now. I have loads more respect for a secretary, nurse or hairdresser than the masquerading CEO. Hell even a stripper gets more admiration from me, at least she's doing something she's suited for. But that's just me, I still shake my head when I see a police woman who's trying to look intimidating with all the tricks and tactics they taught her at the academy, how the fvck is that going to save me when a 120kg Hells angel is wailing on me? Or a female ambulance driver. Since when did we leave navigating an automobile at high speeds in a life and death situation to women? And the crazy part is they are everywhere now. Don't even get me started on female soldiers and firewomen.

Gay.

Last edited:

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.martynemko.com/articles/why-men-earn-more_id1226

http://www.martynemko.com/articles/real-reason-so-few-women-are-in-boardroom_id1225

If there really was a pay disparity after productivity was taken into account, companies and shareholders would be falling all over themselves to hire women at these supposedly "bargain" rates. This would drive up demand, create scarcity, and women would readily achieve pay parity with men. Bottom line, a free-market economy doesn't care what you have between your legs, it only cares about your productivity, and on the whole wages will reflect that. That's the great thing about the Market, it's under no obligation to achieve the politically correct outcome. It's a different situation in a mixed economy, the State can and does introduce all kinds of distortions by subsidising employment for special interests. Never ends well!

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually something like 86% of women eventually want to raise children rather than spend their entire life working. So the ~10% of women in CEO positions is more or less representative.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women complain about almost everything man...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
question is, who would a woman seduce in order to get a CEO position?
That is the reason in my opinion :)

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Executives aren't managers. Executives are revolving-door generals/lobbyists, no-good sons of big stockholders, onlookers for interested parties such as banks and major customer corporations, and so on. Executives mostly act as diplomats for the corporation, spending as much or more time on the golf course and at prolonged charity lunch events as in the office. Executives don't really make decisions: the accountants and lawyers do. CEOs just report on decisions and take credit (and bonuses) for the successes of others.

So who really gives a sh1t if women are CEOs? It's just another bvllsh1t liberal propaganda issue designed to get millions of ghetto skanks to all yell "you go gurl" and "I should be a CEO too!"