Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women at clubs go to the bathroom so much?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this has been posted before, but nonetheless I would like responses.

I have noticed that when I go out on dates or go to clubs, some women have to go to the restroom like every 15 minutes. This especially true when she is with other women. The following are reasons I can think of:

1. She is having a mini conference with her girlfriends on a particular matter (i,e a guy she just met in the club, etc.)

2. She is secretly a call girl and is following up on her phone messages.

3. She has to constantly look at herself in the mirror to make sure she looks good either in general or for some guy she likes.

4. She has to contantly look in the mirror to remind herself how good she looks.

5. She is taking hits of coke or other drugs.

6. She sees a guy she likes at a club/restaurant and wants to get his attention.

7. She has an overactive bladder.

Theses are all the reasons I can think of. Are there any others?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...from what I've seen, if she goes back to the bathroom with a friend, they're talking about YOU. If she comes out with a smile and comes back to you, you're IN. If she comes out all hesitant and trying to get away, you probably got c-ckbl-cked.

If she goes in by herself, sometimes it's to collect her thoughts, sometimes it's to fix her make-up, sometimes it's to clean herself (yes, down there), sometimes it's just to get away from your ass.

The point is: you NEVER know. So just keep playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
LOL...from what I've seen, if she goes back to the bathroom with a friend, they're talking about YOU. If she comes out with a smile and comes back to you, you're IN. If she comes out all hesitant and trying to get away, you probably got c-ckbl-cked.
awesome tip!

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they don't come back at all, it was so they could ditch the guy they were chatting with.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Irritable bowel syndrome maybe? I lot of girls have that I heard somewhere.