"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Why do women always want booty calls super late at night?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
@FlexpertHamilton -- When are some times that a booty call/text would be convenient for you?
Ideally noon-4 pm, or 6-10pm

Afternoon sex is criminally underrated
Good luck with getting laid 12 PM - 4 PM on a weekday. A lot of women are working their white collar jobs during that time. That could happen on a weekend though.

6-10 PM on a weekday are normal sex times.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Good luck with getting laid 12 PM - 4 PM on a weekday. A lot of women are working their white collar jobs during that time. That could happen on a weekend though.
So am I, but I don't give a shvt if I fvck off for 2 hrs, unlike most of them who are workaholics in some form.
 
Top