Why do we care...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing that's 1:20 am right now where I live, and I'm done creating songs on guitar. What better time to figure how inactive my summer has been? HM.. Well I really stopped caring. My question is: Why do we care?

Girls, they come and go. They're inconsistent. But please if you're close to getting the real women you want, please don't listen to me.
Because only the elite top .1% has the girls they want really. I HAVE 400 PEOPLE IN MY CLASS. Maybe 10 guys have the girls I'd consider hot.

What am I saying?
FVCK going for those girls, it's stupid. I'm not saying be mediocre, I'm saying don't be an idiot. There's a good 20% of girls that are decent looking. 5% will probably still get hotter. WHY NOT TRY TO FVCK THEM?

You can time save by doing the things you want to without having this thing in your mind about a lack of women if you have some.
They don't have to be the next jenna jameson, just decent-good looking. Hey but if the best looking women in your school want to do you, so be it.

I spent the whole last year doing football, wrestling and such to get above average results. Unfortunately it didn't cut it to get the results I wanted. So what I can now bench more than 90% of my grade, it doesn't mean I have the girl I want.

THE GIRL I WANTED LEFT. DAMN YOU COLLEGE!!!!!!!!! I acted like myself for that woman, and she liked me! I frikkin loved her, it was the one girl I acted like my true self. Now she's gone. So what happened?

Everything, life, god struck me down and beat me. Or whoever. Tom cruise? Idk. I got screwed. In high school DON'T get emotionally attached. That's the lesson. There's no point to it because you change so fast. Or if your like me you want to grow up to be the same thing since your 12 years old. (musician.)

Whew. I'm letting myself go. But the point is of this post, is that not everyone has to be the same. Everyone's trying to make you to conform to be basically one fvckign person. Not everyone can be that person that has no real opinion. I'm not telling you be who you used to be before you came to this site. But to let yourself do, what you want to do. If it doesn't apply to because yourself is nerdy then CHANGE first then be yourself. Emotion isn't your enemy, you can have emotion for girls. But don't get attached in high school, really. See for myself I do go workout, that is myself, I <3 playing guitar and music. I'd rather go play guitar than hangout with mediocre women. I'd rather go ****ing watch Spinal Tap or a documentary on Kurt Kobain than Napeoleon Dynamite. Because I hate Napoleon or however the **** you spell it.

In conclusion, be who you want to be. It doesn't matter what it is. Please, please, and please do not interpret this as going back to your old ways. BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm...the answer lies within.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ranting is good for the soul...let it all out.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. I like the part about not getting emotionally attached in high school. Thats my no. 1 rule, im with you on that one.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Ranting is good for the soul...let it all out.
:yes:

And to gravstar, your right. There's just no need in high school, women don't know what they want and they act like childish hookers. And to me, it just doesn't make sense.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soniq said:
Void, you use to be a model of excellent behavior. Follow your OLD advice and just rebuild a better self than you were before because right now, right now you can. So find any means necessary (outside of hard drugs) to be happier, because in the end if you really believe in yourself it will fill that empty VOID.
hm..i was? well ill go check my old posts to see what i used to think, so i can see what my old mind set was

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. but fvck does your hand ever get tired when your doing what YOU want to do with your life.

Can't fvcking win. :crackup:

The answer to the topic is we care because we actually want to get a girl or girls. It's only natural. What is NOT natural is all the sh!t that a lot guys have to go through.

Let's keep the rant going.. lol.. and also if you realize how stupid they act they get all pissy and hate you. So you gotta pretend they actually never act slutty and you like them, while at the same time not actually liking them of course.. and of course at the same time act like your "the man" in there eyes.. but of course pretend your not actually doing it on purpose.. and of course never be honest but pretend you are and she is.. and of course never let them know you have girl problems.. and pretend your experienced.. and of course.. etc :rolleyes:

It's all fvcking stupid.

I mean fvck.. You can't just see girl, like girl, fvck girl? Nope ya can't. Some guys can of course because they do the above either naturally or geeks who read up and try to do it. Seriously it's fvcking stupid.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she left for college right?
to better herself.
not because she wanted to get rid of you.

why cant you try to see what happens? i bet she misses you.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol penkitten why do you chicks act so stupid sometimes? If your physcally attracted to a guy should that not be enough?

Why the fvck does he have to do all this sh!t but pretend he doesn't?

lol.. all we really wanna do is have sex.. you chicks actually fall for all the other stuff just not to feel like a slut?

lol I'm topic hijacking, ignore.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
lol penkitten why do you chicks act so stupid sometimes? If your physcally attracted to a guy should that not be enough?

be enough to what?
will being in love with some guy automaticly get you a college degree? no
will it pay the bills?no

what i was trying to say is that if she just went away to college, sure seperation hurts, however absence makes the heart grow fonder.

what stuff are you refering to him doing but pretending he doesnt?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I was topic hijacking to vent penkitten ya shoulda ignored.. I was talking about the point that he originally couldn't just be himself in the first place or just be himself now and get more girls running to him? I'm sure there are some hot girls HE would like to run to.. so it doesn't go both ways.

He HAD to fvcking change in the first place and now he feels fvcked over and lol being fvcked over is unnattractive of course :rolleyes:. We guys all go through it, it's dumb. I wish all chicks stopped pretending to be deep and look for all these things to be attractive when all we really care about is if your hot or not. lol

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright bvbidd now i realise what was going on.

i think he just needs to vent and have some "me" time of his own and he will be back on his feet before we know it.
just gotta realise that she didnt leave to break up, rather to finish an education that will one day pay off. sounds like shes smart to me.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
she left for college right?
to better herself.
not because she wanted to get rid of you.

why cant you try to see what happens? i bet she misses you.
Thanks penkitten, but the truth is i have about two years to go until I'll be in college with her. I know it's because she had to go but hm..does it make sense that I felt different for her than i do with a lot of girls...i guess some kind of maturity factor, i guess. It's one of those people you can spend a lot time with and not get bored. If that makes sense.

Whew, i've been on sosuave a lot tonight. I guess just seeing where I am before school starts this week...Anyways to bvbidd's replies...

lol.. all we really wanna do is have sex.. you chicks actually fall for all the other stuff just not to feel like a slut?

lol I'm topic hijacking, ignore.
What am i pretending to do?? I was basically acting myself around her...no it wasn't about sex... topic hijacking aye? i like the discussion, as long as your not acting like an idiot...next reply...
lol I was topic hijacking to vent penkitten ya shoulda ignored.. I was talking about the point that he originally couldn't just be himself in the first place or just be himself now and get more girls running to him? I'm sure there are some hot girls HE would like to run to.. so it doesn't go both ways.

He HAD to fvcking change in the first place and now he feels fvcked over and lol being fvcked over is unnattractive of course . We guys all go through it, it's dumb. I wish all chicks stopped pretending to be deep and look for all these things to be attractive when all we really care about is if your hot or not. lol
Ohh about why I couldn't act like myself in the first place? Well I tried that and girls don't like *real* guys it has to be the whole ****ing mystery/game in high school. I don't know why, I don't like it but at my age that's what they want. The notebook or something. The point was when I opened up to her myself, I became vulnerable...and vulnerability means someones getting hurt...Eh no i don't know if she pretending to be deep or not. But a lot of other girls pretend all this "emotional" **** over guys and want this or that. She wants him to call him only so often so she can be waiting to see if she likes him. And if he calls TOO MUCH then she gets bored with him. What ever happened to a girl falling in love with a brother with a bus pass? (some comedian said it) but the idea is pure, that why all this extra stuff? Why can't be more simple...like I like you. Do you like me?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my fvcking point.

Last edited:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Exactly my fvcking point.
Glad to hear we agree. Now only if the girls did too. Hm not that I'm down. I mean today school started again. There were some girls who took interest in me. I just wish we were all on the same page.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Void said:
Glad to hear we agree. Now only if the girls did too. Hm not that I'm down. I mean today school started again. There were some girls who took interest in me. I just wish we were all on the same page.
see thats the thing , and you are lucky to have realised it now, only a few people that you ever date or like or whatever will actually be on the same page as you.
however you are young, and you dont have to get all involved with someone else yet , having fun should be priority right now.