Why do things have to change?

gino

Reaction score
Hi guys

Why do things have to change?

I have one girl that I had sex with twice or three times a week and another girl that I hang out with, So I was as happy as a pig in sh**.
About 3 weeks ago something happened I don’t what but the girl I hang out changed.
Okay here’s some background info, I meet the girl about a year ago, she is good looking, has a great body, she is funny and I wanted to fu** her from first time I met her.
For different reasons the sex part did not work( I was tooo slow). Over the period of year
We became really good friends L, like I am the only guy that is allowed to sleep in her bed, when watch together she raps her legs around mine, or in the pub her rub her ass against my leg and lots of other things.
That has all stopped, now when watch tv together there is a gap between us. One night when I go to pub she kisses and hugs everyone else and I bearly get an hello. The next night in same pub I get a big hello and she talks to me the whole evening. Another thing that she does now is let’s say she invites me to dinner, I bring some flowers, she doesn’t
even put them in water and when we talk she just seems to put me down all the time.
I tried to take a break from her but if we don’t see eachother for two three days she ring me up to see where I’ve been.
Last week she did something that really pi**** me off. A friend asked her how long we were together, well she nearly fell off her chair and said no no we are not together, so the next day we were walking home and held my hand and said “imagine some people think we are together”, I pulled my hand away and said “ and why is that so hard to believe, we are always together and it is as if I’m so ugly that I could not have a good looking girlfriend”
Now I know I was too nice to this girl, but I thought to myself she is girl that I would like to have sex but didn’t have to have sex with.

My question is what is this girl trying to tell me or do to me?

Her best friend wants to have sex with, so if she does not change her ways I think I will do it.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
>>I wanted to fu** her from first time I met her.
For different reasons the sex part did not work( I was tooo slow). <<

You don't say.

Nuovo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gino
My question is what is this girl trying to tell me or do to me?

Her best friend wants to have sex with, so if she does not change her ways I think I will do it.
Sounds like a classic case of emotional tampon. Dropped down into the friend zone. There's probably no coming back.

You said it yourself, you were way too slow. But nothing's lost. You've learned something. Apply it in the future.

Don't despair, forget about all this episode, and straighten that head up.