"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why do they

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
Do females dig at the actor Chris Evans because of his looks?

I could be wrong, they don't seem to do much with other actors less attractive. Johnny depp, Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds

And they could have the required confidence, be self expressive the ones they don't take a dig at.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Don't understand the question but sure females find Chris Evans attractive however he can't hold a candle next to YOUNG Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.

When those two guys were young, 1980's and 1990's, Women went absolutely wild for them.
 
Top