"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Why do they reach out at once?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Is it like a cosmic alignment that causes fwb/plates from the past to all reach out at the same time?

Just this week 2 women have msged me the "Hey" txt and asked when I'm free. I've not heard from either in 2021 so far.

Why does it always seem to happen like this?

Just remember to board the train when it pulls up or you will miss it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
There really is nothing to back it up, but yes I think there is some kind of cosmic tide that causes this to happen.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
I thought I was the only one who noticed this trend hahaha. There must be an wavelength frequency somewhere which if you subconsciously tune to you will see them rushing back at once. I have also observed that during the short period when you are tuned into this frequency, even new projects succeed at a quicker rate than normal. Unfortunately the duration of this sweet-spot wavelength is short, so I always maximise.
In my case, this brief period lasts about 2weeks and slips away. Make hay son
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
She's coming over now. I hurried my ex gf turned plate out my house this afternoon so I could tidy and do laundry then trim my balls in peace in preparation to host this barely 5 foot exotic hb8

This feels like 2018 Murk again, minus the drugs
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I once had two Cindy's at the same time. Cindy called my landline, my 7yr old daughter answers and says "Hi Cindy" are you coming over? This Cindy had not met my kid yet. busted. It was cool, but I did catch a little heat!
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Attention and to see if she still have some effect over you.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Pvssy is like rain. You get it all at once but you sometimes hit a drought and just have to remember the next wave is on the way.
Exactly. Getting women is like hitting golden vein, sometimes there would be drought but once you hit the gold it just keeps coming out.
I've had periods when there is no plate around and seven days later I suddenly found myself around 5 options. Crazy
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Exactly. Getting women is like hitting golden vein, sometimes there would be drought but once you hit the gold it just keeps coming out.
I've had periods when there is no plate around and seven days later I suddenly found myself around 5 options. Crazy
Very true. And all the more reason why men should learn to string women along so we can always have one or two options if things get slow.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I dig relatable posts like these. Probably a subconscious change in behaviour due to preselection. Bump.
 
Top