Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do They Flake?

happyendings

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out a few night ago can't really remember the day. The plan that night wasnt to get girls, me and my friends wanted to take out a friend because it was hes birthday. Anyway as the night went on we had our laughs cracking funny stupid jokes lol all of sudden everyone left. Me and my friend suddenly decided not to end the fun night, so we decided to hit up a bar. We were so lucky to hit this spot up because there was a great ratio of girls over guys. So me and my friend went in on two girls that were hanging out by themselves. The conversation was going great except when the girls would shift the conversation to politics which I hate talking about especially when im trying to get girls because of how much politics can kill a fun mood( The negatives of talking to girls that go to big schools). When the topic of sex came up it was talked briefly, but this was one topic I wanted to expand on. Question to some guys how can you make a sex topic/mood last longer. We were talking for about a good 2 hours laughing and Me kinda making fun of them playfully. One of the girls wrote her name and number on my forearm because my phone died(I know my phone didnt come up clutch) and she also took down my number. Before she left she kissed me twice no tongue though. Sidenote my friend didnt get the other girls number. Its been a few days I gave her a call and no nothing. So basically I want to ask you guys this happens to me alot, It would seem like alot of fun in the moment and everything going smooth then boom flake. Im starting to think not to even invest like 20 mins of my time with any girls at a time. I think my pitfall was her friend showed me her lol ID and I told her that she looked 48 they felt so offended, but I only did it cause she thought she was hot as **** when she was just okay. If I left out any details let me know, but can anyone tell me why would she kiss me and give me her number when I didnt ask for either and just flake?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She might have lost interest.

2. She might have a boyfriend.

3. Any odd number of things.

Most importantly, learn to not give a flying fvck when it happens.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A better question is, why shouldn't she flake? Why does a man assume that once she kisses him she must commit forever or that something is wrong?

She either found better or thinks she can.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buyer's remorse. It's happened dozens of times to every man and if it hasn't, it will.
Can you imagine how awkward it would be to decline giving someone your number? Wow, what a shoot down.
I think these women would rather take the number and do nothing than get into a face to face confrontation by declining the number exchange.

Deal with it and ignore her if you see her out somewhere.

happyendings

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean why do through all that trouble for a flake saves everybody time to just say no. It bothers me cause I wasted time on one prospect when I could have used that time more productive with other girls there. I didnt ask for the number she gave it to me, I mean what more signs can I get? That she had interest.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't really avoid it if you're out there dating women. I personally don't mind, it makes it much easier to move on and next her. No reason to even analyze. She flakes, she's out.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
You can't really avoid it if you're out there dating women. I personally don't mind, it makes it much easier to move on and next her. No reason to even analyze. She flakes, she's out.
^^^^this^^

mayfair

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the other guys said, show flaky *****e$ the door

P.S paragraphs are your friend ;)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Can you imagine how awkward it would be to decline giving someone your number? Wow, what a shoot down.
My brother witnessed two of the greatest shoot-downs in all time IMO with his wing man circa 1995:

1) "So what was your number"? (asking for the third straight time)
"Um.... I forget."

2) "Can I have your number"?
"Sure it's 456, 789 10".

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
1. You're not a good option.

2. She got a better offer.

3. She just wanted to string you along.

4. She didn't think you were attractive.

This list goes on and on past 100. Your princess is in another castle! Move on and spin more plates!

Case closed.

happyendings

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol My princess its not that serious. Paragraphs are sooo 2012. I think next time I just have to manage my time better.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you shouldnt spend so much time on one set but then again you were not there to pick up girls and if you were having fun talking to them then it was NOT A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

Having said all that when you go to pick up girls you go in do small talk for 5-10 minutes number close and get back to talking to a friend or approaching other sets.

Few reasons for this... you want to leave on high note and you want her to see you talking to other girls... trust me bishes want what they cant have ive seen it many times.

Also there will ALWAYS be flakes with girls it doesnt matter how well you do they will flake. This is why most guys will tell you... go in and get out, dont spend whole night w one set.

happyendings

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think thats the best response. I only stood there because I was winging for a bud. Yeah, I spoke with other girls real briefly when I went up at the bar for my drink. I felt good vibes thats why Im kinda kicking my ass over this flake. I think 5 to 10 minute clock will work ill try it tomorrow. Question is it me or younger girls 18-25 tend to flake more than older girls.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyendings said:
I think thats the best response. I only stood there because I was winging for a bud. Yeah, I spoke with other girls real briefly when I went up at the bar for my drink. I felt good vibes thats why Im kinda kicking my ass over this flake. I think 5 to 10 minute clock will work ill try it tomorrow. Question is it me or younger girls 18-25 tend to flake more than older girls.
Well, I (36, look late 20s), got flaked on by THREE different women yesterday. The first one, we'd setup our date for yesterday evening, mid-week last week (can't remember the exact day I called her). She is native-born French (I speak French decently now too), smokes (I looked past that), hot thin body, very mature for her age at 26, just put the A in Ad-ult. Nonetheless, she cancelled, no excuse really just that she couldn't make it, but to try to get together Monday? Um no, I say. But she's not on my bad side, Yet, because she cancelled early yesterday morning; therefore, I had plenty of time to call up others I'd been priming 'as if' we were set to go out too (would have had to call them up to flake them too (or simply not even call lol) if the French European one hadn't flaked me).

The second one was a blond brown-eyed thin-bodied catty, late 20s, control freak, tat on her right thigh (but I'd looked past that when I'd first met her, not my first choice). She'd told me before that she was bi-sexual. I KNOW bi-sexual women...Extremely Moody types of women are bi-sexual women. They tend to be VERY controlling, disrespectful of You as a Man. They don't see you as being anything special, being a Man, actually MOST bi-sexual women see us men as less than human, something to be trampled over, something to be abused physically And mentally. That's been my experience with bi-sexual women. We'd been on good terms up until yesterday afternoon. This is not really a flake, but a more of her giving me some serious petty Sh!t! asking me to do stuff for her, you know, extremely RULEY trying to make me do everything by her dictation (establish a strong frame with me, to try to bring me into her HER reality, Her "world"). I'm not submissive and a real man, so we locked horns yesterday and I was "See yah :rolleyes:" no wait, I'm NEVER gonna see her again, this psychopath. She was born and raised in the swamps of Florida, so I did not want to become another Lorena Bobbit victim. She was That nuts. When I'd first met her, while strong personality type, wound up tight type, she wasn't as offensive or abusive as the attitude and behavior she showed toward me yesterday. Not cool. Drop her like a rock!

The third flake, is one I'd first met in April and have maintained contact since, finally getting her to do something last night (or so I'd thought). We were supposed to meet up at a club. She was already there, and when I'd got there, I messaged, called no answer, then she answered (but thought she'd hung up) and I could hear that she was no longer there but in a car talking with another guy, I could hear the convo about something in the news can't even remember what they were talking about. I hang up after a minute of eavesdropping. When I leave the club about 30 mins later, she calls apologizing that her battery had went dead, blah blah, phone fvcked up....I'm like yeah, riiiight, I tell her that I don't want to be 2nd. She insists that she's not with any other guy. I call bullsh!t and hang up. This b!tch, young and hot-bodied, simply Lied to my ears (she did not know that she'd accidentally not hung up her phone). She's also a drugie, I suspect, so..

3 flakey b!tches in one fvckin day guys. That's a record, for me. Have contacted 2 others to do something this afternoon. One is married (careless sexless husband) with 2 adolescent sons, I've been in contact for months. She wants to come clean my house, but I told her this morning that I'd already hired a Mexican team to come clean it first week of September.

The other is a young Amero-Indian girl I'd met recently through that same nerd girlfriend (my main social circle, I've fvcked 5 of her friends). She probably can't do anything today. I'm just fishin,' castin' my line.

Bad weekend guys :(

Last edited: