Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do they c0ckblock?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do friends ****block??

tell you the truth, if they ****block, then they're not really your true friends.
i know a couple of AFC guys (wouldnt really call them friends, hangout w/them once in a while), if they ever had a chance/were near me if i were around a girl or # close on her.....I'D KNOW for a fact they'd fvckin c0ckbl0ck me in an instant and try ot put me down to make me look bad.

these type of guys you couldnt trust them even if your life depended on them.

I look at it this way, whenever i'd go do a # close, i'd either do it alone or with a different group of friends. # close is not always 100% successful, plus the fact that ****s like those are around you at a time like that is pointless.
if i had my own company, i bet they'd do all they could to make me go bankrupt. they'd rather see my demise than see me be more successful than them.

i dont even have to test them, and based on their personalities and attitude. i can already foresee if they're future c0ckblocks.

but the question is why?? why the fvck u gonna ruin another guy's game when you do nothin to improve your own.

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
So very wrong

True friends will help each other with the ladies.
Good luck finding those "true friends"! lol

All the guys I talk to, if you bring up the subject of "wingman" or helping each other out with girls ...it's all negative and downhill from there.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jealousy

Jealousy, pure and simple.
I think it goes back to the idea that there's only one alpha male in the group, and the fact that you're macking HB's proves that you're the ace.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Jealousy and they think that they have a chance after CB'g you.

I know a guy that will trash you when your back is turned. I mean, we'd be at a bar. I'd be talking to a couple of hotties. Doing pretty good. As soon as I go for a beer, he starts bad mouthing me to the girls. (the girls told me later). I'm like what the F? Does he think that it makes him look better to bad mouth me? It didn't ! The girls didn't want to have anything to do with the guy after that. They thought if he's willing to bad mouth me, no telling what he'd do to them...

He's not a friend. He's some guy from the gym... I stay away from him now... What goes trough these idiots heads?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks hate bad-mouthing

I was talking to a girl at a party whose bf was there. She liked me, I was not obviously trying to mack her but was being laidback and confident.
My mate came up and he really likes the girl, problem was he was drunk. So he starts bad-mouthing her bf saying stuff like, "he said blah blah music sounded like clown music", "He has no taste in music", "He's no good for someone like you"

After he left, we were laughing about him trying to badmouth the bf. She resented that. I never even mentioned the bf, and she liked me for it. (started kinoing me later cause I started acting c+F, felt kinda awkward but pimplike at the same time!)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not only chicks, i believe most ppl hate it in general. if that someone talks about him behind their back, what makes you think they wont talk about you next time?

but yea usually no one wants to be a part of the gossip.

just mind your own damn business, that's basically how everyone wants it. or expects of you.

so i nthe old saying...what goes around comes around.

i think they do it so you cant outcompete them. even if they dont succeed, they'd rather not have you succeed either. and as you all said, jealousy.

they think they're successful when they try to badmouth you, but the fact is they just make themselves look worse and a fool!!

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Related...

It is definately jealousy.

I was recently alone with a girl in her room when 2 of her female friends burst in (college dorm) *and would not leave*. Even after both myself and my girl stopped talking to them they just sat there, not moving.

It was very obvious to them what was about to happen, I was feeling my girl up while they were there. Then after they left one even came back! Plain and simple: they wanted want my girl was going to get. The blocking doesn't stop there: while I was making out with her when we where *finally* alone the one friend kept calling every 5 minutes. We ignored the calls of course. The whole blocking lasted a good 3 hours.

Don't suggest I shouldn've tried for a three/foursome, both the other girls were not attractive. I hear your frustration.

- HV

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
They do as such because deep down inside they are women. Women are irrational and emotional by nature.