Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do some women give their real phone numbers wihout an intention to speak to you?

redvoodoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
it empowers them and makes them feel and look good to have a man call her even though she isnt interested.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ms Thang, I have had girls give me their #s and I didn't call . But there was only one time I asked a chick for her number and didn't call, but see, I never said I would. I wanted her # so I could keep in contact. But I wasn't interested in her romantically, and I never gave any indication I was. I think that's vital, some how let the girl know what your intentions are before, or after you ask for the digits. It seems like it would help both sides in the long run.

------------------
Don Phenom-Unphasable, you couldn't make me lose my cool if you set me on fire. I will not lose!

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don Phenom
thanks for clearing the sh!t up i do the same when i meet people who i think i might like to keep in contact with or old friends. women often know when men like then and he means when hes asks for the #
so if hes just sees u as cool,this does not mean he likes u
i also have never meet any men who do this for any other resean, most men dont do that dumb sh!t.
my regards
MsThang
Don Juanita