Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do some of the guys still have feelings for exec?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do some of the guys still have feelings for exec?

Why don't forget about the exec?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two reasons:

1) Simple love. The "L" word is virtually never mentioned around here. I have come to understand that men are able to love in a FAR more selfless way than women are. This is of course contrary to everything the feminized educational system has taught us.

2) Relationships are a drug, as can be food and anything else that is pleasurable. A sudden change in relationship status triggers withdrawal symptoms.

Another thought is that after a relationship a man is often shocked to find that he loved who he thought she was, not who she actually is.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Atom said, unlike what we are taught its men who love the most and who are capable of anything remotely romantic therefore they suffer the interruption of the connetion much more than women.
This is the reason why the rich CEO bangs the secretary but doesnt leave the wife outside of divorce cost while a rich woman would have no problem to run away from hubby and kids with some bad boy.

There's also an ego and territory factor, where you not only can feel some feeling for your ex but still also feel her as yours therefore pissing you off when not only she denies herself but she also grant her legs to others.

This second one is the reason of many passion homicides.
I can say reason one hardly exists in women, the second one is much more common and when the first one exists its the need for drama to have weight in women mind.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the belief that exes are exes for a reason. There is rarely, if ever, any value in revisiting past flames.

But yeah, like Atom said, love is a big one. Sometimes it's a withdrawal thing. If an ex left you abruptly that can be a very hard thing to recover from. Another thing is time. If you spent a long time with a girl it will naturally take you longer to get over her. We tend to romanticize the relationship in hindsight.