Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Some Married Women Choose To Give Out Their Numbers to Men Who Hit On Them?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So while doing my holiday shopping at one of the really big stores on this end, I came across a woman and her female friend shopping in one of the aisles. This woman had one of the biggest hips and asses I have seen in a while...so irresistible and tempting that the eyes and heads of every single male in the store turned around. Yet, no one took a chance to walk up to her and say hello. I gave myself that test to see if I still ha some skills/game and got a perfect opportunity and stood beside her when she was looking at some stuff in the section with living room decorations.

I told her I couldn't resist and found her sexy and would like us to get together. She gave me her cell phone number but when I called it later on it rang and rang and kept getting disconneted. I tried one more time and the same thing happened. Then an hour or so later another cell phone number called me and it was her and I reminded her who I was. We had a good conversation and all and she told me she really enjoyed meeting me but is unfortunately not available because she's married. It made me wonder why she just didn't tell me that directly at the store and why she still chose to give me her number knowing very well that she's married.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was probably flattered you asked and gave you her number in the heat of the moment. Most married women in general won't give out their number but obviously some will. Everyone is different. This question is just food for thought. It doesn't require an answer because you know the answer already. This thread should be closed.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Its possible she lost interest and used being married as an excuse.

Only a fool expects honesty from a woman. There is no telling what a woman will do based on anything she says. I've had women flat out tell me they're not attracted to me only to f*ck me later. You cannot trust ANYTHING a woman says.. so you need to behave based on what YOU want. Flirt and game them until they submit.

The ultimate secret to dealing with women is knowing when to push harder and knowing when to back off. A man only learns this through experience. No book can teach it. This is why spinning plates is key.

Also.. just because a woman is married.. that doesn't mean she isn't a slut, liar or attention wh0re. Beta faggots will marry any trash as long a it has a vagina.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I don't think it's a matter of her losing interest because she takes my calls and is still insisting that we hang out together.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

Only a fool expects honesty from a woman. There is no telling what a woman will do based on anything she says. I've had women flat out tell me they're not attracted to me only to f*ck me later. You cannot trust ANYTHING a woman says.. so you need to behave based on what YOU want. Flirt and game them until they submit.

The ultimate secret to dealing with women is knowing when to push harder and knowing when to back off. A man only learns this through experience. No book can teach it. This is why spinning plates is key.

Also.. just because a woman is married.. that doesn't mean she isn't a slut, liar or attention wh0re. Beta faggots will marry any trash as long a it has a vagina.

Repped.... Absolute truth that anyone with experience can attest to.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I don't think it's a matter of her losing interest because she takes my calls and is still insisting that we hang out together.
This is a little diffferent. From the OP, it makes it sound like she was blowing you off entirely. This is the first time you said she was insisting that you hang out together.

At the very least, she wants to hang out with a "male friend" that she knows is attracted to her (because you hit on her) - a big ego boost. This is potentially beta orbiter friendzone territory, but she may be looking for something to "accidentally" happen between you two. Or she may straight up be wanting to cheat.

In any of those cases, obviously she's getting something out of it, so I don't see what the big mystery is as to why she gave you her number.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You go get her alone with you and make your move. Escalate physically.

If she avoids being alone with you - Next!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Frank,
I never urge anyone to pursue married Women....However were you interested in gaming her she likes you,she will with persistence come,eventually!

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

Solid Gold. Wise words.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She enjoyed your attention, but is not interested. Move on.

An interested woman will find a way for you to be together. She blew you off. And she's in another castle.

Case closed. Merry Christmas. Get out of my court.