Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do some girls think just because we talk to them we want what inside there pants?

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
Why do some girls think just because we talk to them we want what inside there pants?

Sometimes i feel that when ever i come up to a girl she is thinking that!! :(

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by knight56

What is "Things that are 99.99999% true", Alex?

I win! :D

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you expand on your original post please? If that isn't a rhetorical question, it's pretty hard tp answer without further detail.

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
What iam trying to say is if you see a pretty girl that you like,and you go up to them..most look at funny like what do you want!!

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
they all do this. Play off on it. Besides, isnt that what we all want? We are all heterosexual males here, correct?

Ease the tension with some CF

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
LOL your saying that why we men want girlfriend to get some..you know??

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course they will, thats only natural. It's exactly the same way you look when one of those annoying people it town ask you if they can have a minute if your time to talk about *insert charity here*.

It's your job to sweep her off her feet, build rapport and get her number. It's her job as a woman to throw obsticles and b!tch shields in your way. Persevere my man, and you will succeed.

If you are the best PUA/Dj/Player, that you can be, it doesn't matter how she looks at you.....Be confident.

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
Ok that a woman job?? Ok that is ok i quess..but what do i do to get a girl number?? Should i give her mine or get her??

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get hers. NEVER give out yours, it puts the "ball" in the girls court, and gives her the chance to wuss out. If you have it, you WILL call her, you WILL get a date.

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
Ok i been there when a girl says she dont have a Number...oh well.. next right :cool:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hb : I don't have a number.
You: Thats a shame. It was nice meeting you. Goodbye.

Their loss.

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
Wow you sleek dude..lol..your cool on how you contorl the girl..

I wish i had your power. :D

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LOL. At least she's not thinking you're trying to sell her an antique collectible thingamajig (unless that's what your wang is like ;) )

PS: how did you become a mindreader? I'd be interested in learning how to read minds too.. If you're not, how do you know what they're thinking?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your saying. You go up to a pretty girl and all you want to do is have an intelligent conversation with her, maybe talk about sport and sh1t.

Oh no, they immdiately assume you're after their minge. I don't know bloody girls ay!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Yeah, women who do this are extremely annoying. They're so full of themselves that they think that every guy wants to sleep with them.

But this is something that is usually only reserved to young, immature women though. Usually, women don't do this after the age of about 27, although SOME will.

Best thing to do when you're getting funny vibes from a woman is to bust on her about them and accuse her of just being shy.

*I approach girl in store*

Me: Hey, what's up?
Her: (looks up with a "what do you want" look) Hi.
Me: What 'cha looking at there?
Her: (standoffish voice) Some shoes.
Me: Special occasion, huh?
Her: No, I just want some shoes (VERY standoffish voice)
Me: Nice, but you can relax. You kinda look more shy than a Mormon at a black baptist church service. You seem nice, though.
Her: Haha, oh, sorry about that, I (insert whataver stuff here).
Me: Don't worry about it, so what's your name?

*continue convo there*

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone gives me attitude like "what the hell are you talking to me for?" look and giving you sarcastic or mean-sounding responses or whatever I'd just move on.

"Sorry for bothering you, I was under the impression you were a nice person" and walk away.

Maybe you can at least ruin her day or something. :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What iam trying to say is if you see a pretty girl that you like,and you go up to them..most look at funny like what do you want!!
Well...what DO you want??

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! I have the same problem too! Every time I speak to a hot babe she looks at me like she wants to get inside my pants.

The real question is why guys talk to ugly girls... :)

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
I know what your saying. You go up to a pretty girl and all you want to do is have an intelligent conversation with her, maybe talk about sport and sh1t.

Oh no, they immdiately assume you're after their minge. I don't know bloody girls ay!
That's why men are better. Have you ever noticed that anything even remotely technical (hobbies, fields, etc.) always seems to be dominated by men?

Plus, it seems that all women that I see know only about make-up, fashion, looking good, pop culture, gossip, celebrity gossip, and television shows.

Ben