"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Why do some girls have to be so confusing?

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Now before I start, this may seem like a dream scenario to a lot of you, it certainly was for me. But at the same time it's a bloody confusing one, anyway, I'll begin.

There's a girl who I've been getting on very well with in my Law class. She dropped a few hints such as,

"I need sex, I wish some boy would offer me some"

But then again this is the sort of stuff that girls say to their freinds so it's not necessarily a hint.

Yesterday she didn't show up for class, I'd told her on the previous class that I wouldn't be present at the class in a couple of weeks. I saw her outside the class that she missed and she told me she'd mis-interpreted me and she thought I was going to be absent for yesterday's class so she didn't bother to go because I wasn't there.

I then sit next to her today and she's constantly kino-ing, almost every time she spoke to me she'd put her hand on my shoulder or lightly tap me on the arm.

Simple, you may say, she's attracted. But this is where it get's strange.

As is obvious, I was sat next to her in class today and on the otherside of me was another good looking girl who shall be referred to as girl 2, the first will be girl 1. I'd told the first girl that I thought Girl 2 was good looking, which she replied to me that she didn't think she was.

I'd been flirting with them both mildy, and both were either side of me, which, as you can imagine, is the perfect way to wind them both up. Before long girl 1 tapped me on the shoulder and told me it was obvious that girl 2 had a crush on me because she'd been asking where I was due to me being late for class.

However, surely if girl 1 had a crush on me then she wouldn't be telling me that a girl she knew I liked had a crush on me? This girl has also been telling me about her ex boyfreind a lot and some other bloke which she thinks is good looking and wants to get talking to.

It's totally mixed signals and I've never quite had it this complex before.

Because I haven't gone AFC like I used to and done everything for her (infact it's more like the other way round) I'm fairly sure this has raised her attraction, but I just can't work out why she'd be telling me that other girls like me if she likes me herself.

If anybody has experienced anything like this then their insight would be much appreciated!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
maybe she wants to see your reactions when she tells you about the other girls who like you.
 

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Possibly, but bearing in mind she knows that I like this girl it's a strange thing to do.

I *think* she's interested and she'd normally be my number one target but she's just left her boyfreind and I just think it might not be the best move. The last thing I want is to get involved with someone who's still into her ex.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
what mixed signals?
I don't see no bloody mixed signals!!!!!!!
Gawd damn boy.....?????

Ok first of all Girls do not go out on a limb when it comes to looking like a slut and say"""""I want sex......" They don't say that to friends, they don't say that to familey, they say that to people they wish would pick them up, take them to bed, and have their *&*(&& ing way with them.

Why did she say that the other girl had a crush on you....cause you went and said that you liked her... so in womans defensive way she threw her at you to see if you would bite. You can't see this?///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Listen I can see how you are regressing this because you are down in it, but trust me Girl 1 is yours. Go get her Tiger, and Girl 2 can wait for sloopy seconds. Go get her 2 tiger, but first Girl 1.


SO there.


Zerocelcius
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top