Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do some girls have to be so confusing?

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now before I start, this may seem like a dream scenario to a lot of you, it certainly was for me. But at the same time it's a bloody confusing one, anyway, I'll begin.

There's a girl who I've been getting on very well with in my Law class. She dropped a few hints such as,

"I need sex, I wish some boy would offer me some"

But then again this is the sort of stuff that girls say to their freinds so it's not necessarily a hint.

Yesterday she didn't show up for class, I'd told her on the previous class that I wouldn't be present at the class in a couple of weeks. I saw her outside the class that she missed and she told me she'd mis-interpreted me and she thought I was going to be absent for yesterday's class so she didn't bother to go because I wasn't there.

I then sit next to her today and she's constantly kino-ing, almost every time she spoke to me she'd put her hand on my shoulder or lightly tap me on the arm.

Simple, you may say, she's attracted. But this is where it get's strange.

As is obvious, I was sat next to her in class today and on the otherside of me was another good looking girl who shall be referred to as girl 2, the first will be girl 1. I'd told the first girl that I thought Girl 2 was good looking, which she replied to me that she didn't think she was.

I'd been flirting with them both mildy, and both were either side of me, which, as you can imagine, is the perfect way to wind them both up. Before long girl 1 tapped me on the shoulder and told me it was obvious that girl 2 had a crush on me because she'd been asking where I was due to me being late for class.

However, surely if girl 1 had a crush on me then she wouldn't be telling me that a girl she knew I liked had a crush on me? This girl has also been telling me about her ex boyfreind a lot and some other bloke which she thinks is good looking and wants to get talking to.

It's totally mixed signals and I've never quite had it this complex before.

Because I haven't gone AFC like I used to and done everything for her (infact it's more like the other way round) I'm fairly sure this has raised her attraction, but I just can't work out why she'd be telling me that other girls like me if she likes me herself.

If anybody has experienced anything like this then their insight would be much appreciated!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she wants to see your reactions when she tells you about the other girls who like you.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly, but bearing in mind she knows that I like this girl it's a strange thing to do.

I *think* she's interested and she'd normally be my number one target but she's just left her boyfreind and I just think it might not be the best move. The last thing I want is to get involved with someone who's still into her ex.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what mixed signals?
I don't see no bloody mixed signals!!!!!!!
Gawd damn boy.....?????

Ok first of all Girls do not go out on a limb when it comes to looking like a slut and say"""""I want sex......" They don't say that to friends, they don't say that to familey, they say that to people they wish would pick them up, take them to bed, and have their *&*(&& ing way with them.

Why did she say that the other girl had a crush on you....cause you went and said that you liked her... so in womans defensive way she threw her at you to see if you would bite. You can't see this?///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Listen I can see how you are regressing this because you are down in it, but trust me Girl 1 is yours. Go get her Tiger, and Girl 2 can wait for sloopy seconds. Go get her 2 tiger, but first Girl 1.

SO there.

Zerocelcius