Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do some fat, older or uglier guys have serious game?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is something I notice at times and was reminded of tonight. Like at my part time job tonight we have an older dude, like mid to late 50s. typical guy that age, overweight, somewhat balding, but personality wise very talkative, funny and goofy and overall jokes a lot. Anyway he's got some game though and isn't afraid to talk to and flirt.

Like tonight a solid HB8 25ish year old chick is shopping. The deli hot bar is closed down and cleaned after 7pm. She was asking about where the stuff was and he joked about how her shopping cart was empty and he could help her shop and fill it up and overall just acting flirty. Anyway, she seemed to get a kick out of it and laughed, blushed and overall thought he was funny and liked it.

Another bagger we used to have there was a short black kid. In good shape like think of a NFL running back. Short but in very good shape. The guy was always hopped up and also had some mental issues going on. I don't be retarded but maybe bi polar or something like torretts but without the tick but overall more of a horn dog. Anyway, he'd always hit on the hot white women. I mean complimenting them, sucking up to them and overall flirting like he didn't care if they were repulsed or rejected him or not. Again, he was young and had a lot of good catch lines.

So how is it from in field from what I've seen fat, ugly men and especially single older men seem to be more flirty, more game and overall it's like they're not afraid to approach? Is it they don't give two sh*** if they're rejected figuring they got nothing to lose?

I mean, they don't sound nervous or awkward when flirting.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but personality wise very talkative, funny and goofy and overall jokes a lot. Anyway he's got some game though and isn't afraid to talk to and flirt.
you answered your own question

fat, ugly men and especially single older men seem to be more flirty, more game and overall it's like they're not afraid to approach? Is it they don't give two sh*** if they're rejected figuring they got nothing to lose?
yes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody has a different personality. Some people are very engaging and flirty. They're good at making friends and connecting with people. It doesn't always relate to what they look like.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like some young or handsome dudes also have good game, mindset.

As Mr. Wood pointed out, you answered your own question.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy at an old job I used to work at would always say something like dang all these women are recognizing you. He would be with me on break or lunch and he'd see women would come by and speak to me. He seemed surprised by it in the same way you are

But the only difference between me and most of the other guys who worked there was that I would open my mouth and speak to the women there. Simple things like saying hey and introducing myself, and asking how they were ect

Simple stuff like that turned into some of them sharing their food or drinks with me on lunch. It's not even game, it's just knowing how to talk to people

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Did they bang, though?
Game is kind of irellevant if she doesn't think you're hot

I used to work with an Italian dude with insane ''game'' - 100% coniidence and charisma and zero inhibition. Made girls laugh and knew literally everyone in the whole company within a day due to being so outgoing and talkative, but didn't get any sexual interest. Most of the girls were 18-20 (he even mentioned how hot some of them were to me and would no doubt have liked to bang them).
He was like mid 50's, about 5ft 5 max? And pretty damn fat! (looked quite a lot like Diego Maradona!)

As for 'why' they have game - I think it's largely because they know they don't have a chance anyway! So they just completely freely express themselves. There's zero anxiety in their interactions because they know there's nothing to mess up! Ironically, it's an example of what people mean when they say 'just be yourself!'. That always sounds like ridiculous advice and people say 'Well, being myself hasn't worked with girls for the last 20 years! That's why i'm trying to learn about 'game' and negs and push-pull lines etc'' when in truth, they HAVEN'T been themselves. They're too anxious to be themselves with hot girls. Too outcome dependent. They are not the same with the hot girl they get speaking too as they were with their female friend 10 mins before.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are creating an easy, natural, fun vibe. They are conveying that, first and foremost, they are creating a fun, light vibe for themselves first and foremost. They are 100% outcome independent because they are entertaining themselves.

As a result, they are secondarily making these women feel.

You, on the other hand, are experienced as polite and safe. Boooooring.

You are making them feel absolutely nothing. You are polite and stodgy. You have a heavy, polite vibe which keeps them from dropping their natural defensive wall. You are like a bright, flashing neon sign that screams out, “I hope you like me”. Your interactions with them are transactional in nature... you broadcast that you want something from them. You carry with yourself a cost.

You need to learn to banter with people. Men and women alike. Create a light, fun vibe and the defenses go down. Insert a little fun tension and that’s where attraction begins.