"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Why do some Dj's here...post to flame?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I am sitting here at work...like always my job sucks..and im bored. cant wait to get out of college and get on with it. anyways I have noticed since i have started posting here some of the veterens will post to flame the guys on here..who are hanging on to life with that last shred of hope in a world of insecuirty.

are the post's made towards the "nerds" and "geeks" here for motivational purposes, to make a point, to boast oneselfs false confidence, or anything else?

all the people i know that are extrememly confident never go out of there way to point that out.

just wondering.
and no im not a struggling AFC..I just wanted to see what the answer was.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Because there are so many stupid posts for example

"she looked at me, does she like me?"
Um stfu please thanks

"she touched me, what do i do?"
First you can stfu thanks

"she gave me her number, what do i do?"
grow some balls thanks

"she said she's gay, does she want me?"
yes she does

"hi i know this isnt suppose to be posted here, but im the exception"
ya sure you are buddy, go back to the high school forum
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
^^ lol.
 

ZMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Forgot some others.

"She was naked on my lap grinding me. should i have stuck it in?"

"She started kissing her girlfriend and asking me to lie down with them, so i left. Was that the right thing to do?"

" I called her on the phone and she was with another guy and they where making fun of me, while having S3X. Does she like me?"
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Originally posted by Skel
"she gave me her number, what do i do?"
grow some balls thanks
Well, that pretty much sums up 80% of what people on this board need to hear.

And regarding the original post... I don't feel that I've ever made a direct "flame", at least not that I can remember, but sometimes I will try to be somewhat jarring with my words. It's a kind of tough love though, because I know that a lot of times, that's the kind of thing that motivates me.

The post that originally got me to break out of my AFC shell over a year ago is "CHALENGE GUY - COURAGE", which is written like a drill instructor berating a bunch of recruits. Now, I can't quite mirror that style in my own writing, but I do want to motivate the more timid people on this board.

Ultimately, everyone who is at this site shares something in common with me. They did not have seduction figured out, but more importantly, they are willing to do something about it! With that in mind, I try to direct all my posts towards facilitating everyone's growth towards becoming a DJ, including my own.

Sometimes I think of where I would be if I had never found this site... and then I think of all the girls I have to choose from now, and I am truly grateful.

Well, I think I've said about enough. Peace out.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
i understand that.

there is a diff betwen that kind of motivation..and guys braggin on the hoes they ****..to be little other guys

Its always like "well ive ****ed 20 hoes...im not bragging tho..just stating im not a *****"

not bragging?

anyways I hope that whoever comes here gets stronger and grows a backbone..and gets there arse in gear as far as life goes.

go cards NLCS !
 
Top