Why Do So Many Guys Worry About The Size Of Their Penises

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you all to know that the reason why you see so many famous black dudes like, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Lionel Ritchie, 50 Cent, Denis Rodman, OJ Simpson, etc with gorgeous white girls has nothing to do with their having massive co-cks, it is because of their extremely high celebrity
profile and status.

Being an AlphaMale has nothing to do with the color of your skin, nor the size of your penis, it is to do with the way that you hold yourself in your social interactions with woman.

If you come accross as being a down and out loser wimp goofy wuss type of a guy around the woman you can have the most gigantic di-ck in your pants but you will always lose out to the guy who is extremely confident and charismatic when around the pretty girls who has a smaller di-ck.

Contrary to what many guys on this site believe there are still alot more white guys with a pretty white girl, than there are black dudes with one, although you see alot more black dudes with a pretty white girl than you did 10 or 15 years ago, their are still many more white guys percentage wise who are with them.

I don't know where this line of beleif came from that you are much better off being a black man with a massive co-ck than a very handsome white guy with an average sized di-ck, because statistics strongly refute this.

I think alot of this line of thought comes from the facts that many xxx movies like Blacks on Blondes and pretty white girls like Spring Thomas making statements like "Once you have gone black you never go back" has clouded the true reality of the situation.

I myself have personal friends who are black who have pretty white girlfriends, but not all of these guys have massive co-cks, yet they have AlphaMale type personalities, similar to the white friends that I have who have pretty white girlfriends as well.

I would like to know why so many guys place so much emphasis on penis size because from where I sit it doesn't seem to have alot to do with ones ability to allure the hottest babes, as I know a guy who has a smallish penis yet he always has the hottest babes around him.

To me I think that the number (1) is STATUS, (2) is CONFIDENCE, (3) is LOOKS, and PENIS SIZE comes along way behind those top three things when it comes to a guy being successful with woman or not, I don't think for one second that you need to have a Big Di-ck in order to become a true AlphaMale, what do you guys think about this. :up:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can´t keep a chick interested in you with a penis as big as a peanut. :nono:

Good sex keeps the relationship going...:up:

You shouldn´t pay that much attention to your friends´ penises...;)

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Reaction score
But if foreplay was good then surely the sex wouldn't matter as much? :)

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
the size doesent matter.. if she realyrealy loves you.. then she dont care about the penis size..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why... why.... why... why... why.... :rolleyes:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit to the fact that I have a slightly smaller than average sized penis, about 65% of adult guys have a bigger di-ck than I do.

I was so very happy when I recently watched a xxx movie of which the pretty white girl, Spring Thomas, got gang banged by six black brotha's, as one of the brotha's had a di-ck that was smaller than mine, the other five were alot bigger than my own, but at least one was smaller.

If you had have seen the six brotha's when they were fully dressed you would have been shocked as I was as you would never have thought that it would have been that particular brotha who had the smallest di-ck as he was much more powerfully built than a couple of the skinnier brotha's whose di-cks were twice the size.

He was more than happy to use it though and seemed to be getting as much pleasure out of it as the other five bigger di-cked brotha's were.

It must have been a bit embarrassing for him though as he obviously would have known that the other five had di-cks that were probably more than twice the size of his.

I have to tell the pretty girls before I fu-ck them that my penis is below average in size, it has never been a real problem to me, I have a gorgeous young 21 year old HB8 Wife, who had seen many bigger di-cks in her time than my 38 year old one.

It doesn't bother her alot, I can use my fingers to satisfy her before my smallish di-ck makes its way inside.

Obviously I would prefer to have a bigger di-ck, but I have to accept the fact that I have not got one and make the most of what I do have, rather than worry about something that I cannot change. :(

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
you can do soooo MUCH than just PUTTING ur FAT **** in her tight little ***** man... have you ssen some girls get orgasm when someone **** her boobis?
its so many way you can satisfy a girl.. USE ur mouth and ur hands ;)

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is this just about worry about penis size, or is it also about who gets the most white girls between black and white men? Honestly theres all types of girls besides white ones. Most better than white ones.:D

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penis size DOES matter if you have a big dong, it gives you TONS of confidence and something not to worry about. On the other hand if you have a small ****, you can take this thread to heart for comfort. Of course i don't have to worry about that ;) Oh yeah and koalaking i think that you are just jelous of black people and somewhat racist kid.

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
The vagina only reaches a maxium depth of 4.5 inches, most of the stimulation of a woman's genitals take place towards the frontal area, so basically, unless your penis is 3 inches long, dont worry about it.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just like Skip's "Looks matter" thread. Reality is, each of these variables matter to varying degrees to various women.

A woman with a large cooter is probably going to prefer a large weener. Size is all relative to fit, and most people seek a good fit that is not too loose, but not too tight either.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While it is true that having a larger sized power tool can make the job easier in some respects, the important thing is to get the job done.

Learn different ways to bring a woman to orgasm and keep the sex between the two of you exciting and mentally as well as physically stimulating and you'll have a woman cumming back for more all the time.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paraguayandj said:
penis size DOES matter if you have a big dong, it gives you TONS of confidence and something not to worry about. On the other hand if you have a small ****, you can take this thread to heart for comfort. Of course i don't have to worry about that ;) Oh yeah and koalaking i think that you are just jelous of black people and somewhat racist kid.
I'm not racist, some black people think all whites are racist, but they are not, some might be, I like all people, I have freinds from many nationalities, races, and colors, I'm not jealous of anyone who is black or white for that matter, there is no reason to be jealous of others, it gets you nowhere in the end, you have to be content with what you have and who you are. :yes: