Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do Simps even exist?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our time would be better focused on discussing why WE exist and what purpose/goal WE want to achieve.

Pandering to women is just a manipulative act some guys assume is THE way to get laid.

Blame media, social conditioning or whatever.

Who gives a fvck?

You are woke now. Focus on yourself.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simp song:

Send this to the girl you last got a phone number from and text her the link of this song.

Or our values as a society has cratered since that song was released. Are Simps traditionalists who refuse to sink in the modern cesspool and still believe in true love?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel Jenny did that for multiple guys in the circle and was not discriminate?
Simp song:

Send this to the girl you last got a phone number from and text her the link of this song.

Or our values as a society has cratered since that song was released. Are Simps traditionalists who refuse to sink in the modern cesspool and still believe in true love?
So in your passionate cynical viewpoint, you believe that "true love" is non-existant in this culture?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in your passionate cynical viewpoint, you believe that "true love" is non-existant in this culture?
To a so called Simp I think they believe in true love which is why they are that way. Looking at another thread its like disturbing. If you cant have a quid pro quo sex arrangment then you are a simp? Its threads like that which undermine people can be sincere and appeal to their higher nature and have noblen aspirations.

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
But with this logic you would think women would not want their own sons to be raised into simps, right? I don't think it's a case of sabotage, it's that just like many men, they just don't know better and nothing ever provoked them into knowing better.
Yes, it's a system. Toxic-pedagogy, boys raised as girls, totalitarian feminism, death of masculinity, male heroes replaced in video games, in movies. The radical feminism agenda is everywhere. My mom is sad because she won't have grand children, but she rationalizes the education she gave me saying I was a nice kid. It's a success for her, because I was nice. She even find excuses for all the toxic behaviors of all my exes.

But don't think that women have it easy. They are pretty unhappy. Especially as moms when their sons at some point cut contact because they hate them so much for the education she gave them.

A lot of mothers are clueless. They have no idea how to educate children. In the past, women took care of the nurturing of the kids until they were 7 or 8, then the kids went to the father or the men to receive their education through work and discipline.

Women are clueless about what they are attracted to in a man, they just "feel" it but they cannot explain it. Similarly they end-up with guys beating them and cheating over and over again and still, they prefer that than being with a simp.

Also a lot of fathers are already simps after 50 years of feminism, they are themselves feminists.

And consequently, men live in that Disneyland park their mom created for them until they wake up, maybe at 30 or 40, to the real world. If you woke up before your 30s, you are lucky. Help your brothers.

When I discuss with my friends they joke at me saying I just had bad experiences, then they get divorced and cheated upon.

Industrialization also moved most of the masculine work force inside, doing manufacturing jobs that don't require strength, contact with nature, contact with a male only tribe, etc...

Most of the male initiations and other men's clubs were disbanded or simply disappeared or were infiltrated by females. I once tried to create a male only group of friends, it was a fiasco, they couldn't refuse women, they said we should be "inclusive".

Men have no support groups. A lot of men still act as bullies instead of helping their bros. When women have a strong sisterhood and when you attack one of them, you attack all of them. This doesn't exist for males. It's competition above all for who will bang the most women and so consequently, the simps are left on the side. Only a minority of men bang all the chicks when a majority starve.

There is a good book called Iron John talking about that. It's a bit woo-woo but the author gives a good exposé on the current state of affairs. The book was written in the 80s, 40 years ago.

So yeah, that's why simps exist. They live in the matrix. They rationalize. It's sometimes less painful to stay in your suffering than to wake up and realize you wasted 20 or 30 years of your life. In Matrix, the process is easy, you take the red pill. In real life, it can take years.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our time would be better focused on discussing why WE exist and what purpose/goal WE want to achieve.

Pandering to women is just a manipulative act some guys assume is THE way to get laid.

Blame media, social conditioning or whatever.

Who gives a fvck?

You are woke now. Focus on yourself.
+1

In 09, cook posted a vid, "out of chaos comes order."

Lad either unplugs, sees the world as it is or does not. The 80/20 or more accuracy, 90/10, top percentage of man gets all the women. The top percentile has all the resources.

The backbone of stability is the simps and betas keeping order. The beta male shame vids debunk the mainstream. The desire to pull is great but the importance is to acquire true genuine desire during top form SMV 18-23. The alternative is a dumpster fire.

Op as already stated, handle biz. Watch the world burn. Get money. Get girls. Get a life. When the crasj happens, truly happens, i am not captain save a ho. I am not saving any slu or skank.

Out for #1. I advise the same.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's a system. Toxic-pedagogy, boys raised as girls, totalitarian feminism, death of masculinity, male heroes replaced in video games, in movies. The radical feminism agenda is everywhere. My mom is sad because she won't have grand children, but she rationalizes the education she gave me saying I was a nice kid. It's a success for her, because I was nice. She even find excuses for all the toxic behaviors of all my exes.

But don't think that women have it easy. They are pretty unhappy. Especially as moms when their sons at some point cut contact because they hate them so much for the education she gave them.

A lot of mothers are clueless. They have no idea how to educate children. In the past, women took care of the nurturing of the kids until they were 7 or 8, then the kids went to the father or the men to receive their education through work and discipline.

Women are clueless about what they are attracted to in a man, they just "feel" it but they cannot explain it. Similarly they end-up with guys beating them and cheating over and over again and still, they prefer that than being with a simp.

Also a lot of fathers are already simps after 50 years of feminism, they are themselves feminists.

And consequently, men live in that Disneyland park their mom created for them until they wake up, maybe at 30 or 40, to the real world. If you woke up before your 30s, you are lucky. Help your brothers.

When I discuss with my friends they joke at me saying I just had bad experiences, then they get divorced and cheated upon.

Industrialization also moved most of the masculine work force inside, doing manufacturing jobs that don't require strength, contact with nature, contact with a male only tribe, etc...

Most of the male initiations and other men's clubs were disbanded or simply disappeared or were infiltrated by females. I once tried to create a male only group of friends, it was a fiasco, they couldn't refuse women, they said we should be "inclusive".

Men have no support groups. A lot of men still act as bullies instead of helping their bros. When women have a strong sisterhood and when you attack one of them, you attack all of them. This doesn't exist for males. It's competition above all for who will bang the most women and so consequently, the simps are left on the side. Only a minority of men bang all the chicks when a majority starve.

There is a good book called Iron John talking about that. It's a bit woo-woo but the author gives a good exposé on the current state of affairs. The book was written in the 80s, 40 years ago.

So yeah, that's why simps exist. They live in the matrix. They rationalize. It's sometimes less painful to stay in your suffering than to wake up and realize you wasted 20 or 30 years of your life. In Matrix, the process is easy, you take the red pill. In real life, it can take years.
I don't disagree with much of the post. I advice meditation. I advice checking out. Disassociate from the nonsensical insanity.

Women can come with or get left behind.