Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do only butt-ugly girls like me?

Stavrogin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is asking for it, but I can't help but notice that the only women who have shown interest in me in the last ten years are just plain gross and badly need to attend fat camp. Inevitably, they end up sexually harassing me after I spurn their advances. All this got me thinking.

1. What are the odds that these women are genuinely attracted to me and don't just think that I'm the best they can do? To my knowledge, none of the ugly chicks at work pursued my better looking colleagues.

2. If they genuinely like me, why don't hotties pursue me, too? Or is it that ugly girls just have to try harder?

3. If the ugly girls just have to try harder, why in God's name do they go for me? Do such women just see me as a soft target because they think I'm passive?

To clarify, I am average height and rather lanky (years of hitting the gym have not done much to reverse inherited traits), but women don't seem to have reached a consensus about my looks. Female opinion of my looks has always seemed to be polarized: either I'm cute or I'm gross.

Anyway, I'm worried about all this because it seems that unattractive guys end up with unattractive girls, while attractive guys end up with attractive girls. It's not like unattractive guys don't find attractive women attractive.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been independently appraised as ranging from cute to gross. That isn't a good range. The uglies have probably calibrated you as being at their level.

Maybe you give them indications subconsciously. Also because you are thin, I think there will be an attraction for fat uglies. A fat ugly does not want to have a companion in obesity, do you think someone in a wheelchair wants a partner in a wheelchair to match them. They need you to act as a garbage disposal unit when they have too much temptation on their plate. Also, when you are a fat woman you worship thinness. So they attribute value to you for that. BTW ugly girls don't really have to try harder, because there are always sufficient quantities of AFCs to satisfy their needs.

XFactor

Reaction score
Take it as a compliment that these FUGs are interested in you. If these girls fancy you, chances are that the hotter girls do too.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take a good look at the difference in the way you behave around HB's vs. the FUG"s.

Maybe if you treated the HB's a little more like the FUG's something might happen?

Try an experiment: PRETEND a particular HB IS a FUG. Whatdoyagottalose?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better question to ask is why are you sitting there crying that the only women that hit on you are butt-ugly? Why aren't you being proactive and going after the women you are interested in?

In general an attractive women isn't going to hit on you in the same way that an ugly woman hits on you. Attractive women are used to having guys run with whatever signals they give. Contrary to any beleif, hot women get hit on all the time, anyone who doesn't believe that is fooling themselves.

Basically don't wait for women to come after you, you have to go after them. Part of being an attractive man is being confident enough to pursue the women you are interested in.

DavidB

Reaction score
You're not top shelf, neither am I, bro. So you're not an impossible target for girls who aren't top shelf...in other words, you're fair game, moreso than a dude who likes like the lead singer for the Killers (who looks like a pansy to me, but there's no accounting for what women see).

Now I ended up with a fine woman, you may, too, but along the way, agree w/ other posters - go after some HBs and build up your social count.

And what's up w/ "cute to gross"? Puppies are cute, new puppy dumps are gross...how can you be both at the same time? And who's doing the characterizing anyway?

David
www.BeBetterGuys.com
The Guy's Guide to Getting a Life

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stavrogin said:
I know this is asking for it, but I can't help but notice that the only women who have shown interest in me in the last ten years are just plain gross and badly need to attend fat camp. Inevitably, they end up sexually harassing me after I spurn their advances. All this got me thinking.

1. What are the odds that these women are genuinely attracted to me and don't just think that I'm the best they can do? To my knowledge, none of the ugly chicks at work pursued my better looking colleagues.

Your too hung up on looks being the deciding factor for these girls, when its clearly not. You also reek of insecurity.

2. If they genuinely like me, why don't hotties pursue me, too? Or is it that ugly girls just have to try harder?

Why would a hottie pursue you when she has 20 other guys throwing themselves at her, then another 10 trying to build up the courage to approach and mayb 1 or 2 guys who actually seduce her and make her excited. In other words, hot girls, average girls and even below average girls have a steady stream of men at their finger tips, the girls that are forward and pursue usually are desperate, have major issues or want a quick no-strings attached night.

3. If the ugly girls just have to try harder, why in God's name do they go for me? Do such women just see me as a soft target because they think I'm passive?

Possibily. However the more likely scenario is that your putting off some type of vibe, whether its being fake friendly or courteous, which these fat broads are interpreting as green lights.

To clarify, I am average height and rather lanky (years of hitting the gym have not done much to reverse inherited traits), but women don't seem to have reached a consensus about my looks. Female opinion of my looks has always seemed to be polarized: either I'm cute or I'm gross.

Seems like its fair to say your very average looking. Well there is plenty you can do to improve your look. You say years of hitting the gym haven't done much for you. Well get your nutrition straight then, cuz its obivious if your a skinny guy that your not eating enough food to put on size. You can also revise your wardrobe, change your hair style, and meet new friends while hanging out in new places.

Anyway, I'm worried about all this because it seems that unattractive guys end up with unattractive girls, while attractive guys end up with attractive girls. It's not like unattractive guys don't find attractive women attractive.

If your not happy with your current way of life, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! You have the ability to change almost anything you want that concerns your life. Rather than b-itch about it, start making changes.

PIMP

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to your question is so simple it's painful.

BECAUSE YOUR UGLY TOO!!!

Reaction score
Sadly, Bvbidd has whacked the Correct with an ugly stick. Better start working on your game, Bro.

ps, hit the gym

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BECAUSE YOUR UGLY TOO!!!
There is some truth in this. Ugly women only pursue men that they think are in the same league as them.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is get really good at banging ugly fat chicks. Be the best BHG (Big H0e Gigolo) that you can be. Big, fat, ugly girls are still girls, Use them as practice. The best thign about fat chicks is that they always put out quickly, and if your interest level is low you will feel comfortable enough to say almost anything to them. Once you master banging fat chicks, raise your standards. Keep progressing until you get where you want to go.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stavrogin said:
I EDIT this because I was clearly joking.

In a serious note: If the ugly ones find you attractive...so the chances are that the other ones do too.

Now you are supposed to be a MAN. Don't expect a woman that is constantly hit on...a very attractive woman...to approach you. Very rarely that happens (it has happened to me, but NOT due to 100% my looks and more to some techniques I apply). They are saturated by men...so, why should they approach others.

By the way, you have SERIOUS insecurity issues. I suggest you identify the root and fix it.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XFactor said:
Take it as a compliment that these FUGs are interested in you. If these girls fancy you, chances are that the hotter girls do too.
I agree.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PIMP answered very well and imo provided and accurate answer.