Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do my post get deleted on threads

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the second time my posts get deleted and the whole thread gets deleted that is not even my thread and I answering the thread question without breaking any rules.

why? because I tell it like it is and that is not what the forum mods and members want to hear.

I said that this PUA stuff is made by a group of men who actually dont use this stuff but sell it so then they have the advantage over you, because you use their product. I am so glad this PUA stuff has came a long. why?

you dont think women can access this forum and any other site just like we can. they know about this stuff as much as some of us do. it is put on the internet for everyone to see. women know PUA stuff and are beginning to reject those using these strategies.

the PUA big shots got you brainwashed like david koresh had his people brain washed. he knew the truth but did not let you know.

you talk about making a lot money so you can be more attractive to women. growing up which friend would you play with more. your friend who has a lot of toys right? yes because of all the toys but you didnt like him.

having a wealthy amount of money just makes a women want you for monitary gains. your her own personal bank, while these so called (bums guys who dont have a fancy degree or some wealthy paying job) please your women in every other way. women will continue to prefer these men who can get them hot and deeply sexually satisfy them. why do you think these men on the internet all talk about these guys who they look down on but deeply want the sexuality they have.

DONT DELETE THE POST, BEING EXPOSED IS BEING EXPOSED.

if men really had some secret way to get women that really worked all the time they would not sell that secret or its info for any amount of money.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
if men really had some secret way to get women that really worked all the time they would not sell that secret or its info for any amount of money.

This site is mostly about teaching men how to act like men. And how to stop acting like needy, desperate sissies.

There's no "secret" to it.

Girls can come to the site and look at this stuff all they want...s**t, they'd probably agree with it.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you completely even when I was in highschool I knew that PUA stuff was crap. Once you truly learn how to get laid you see how bs it is

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, PUA is a lot of bs. I was into it at first a few years ago, but I've long since came to a realisation that's it's a bunch of nonsense.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
can I get a hall of fame post or in the dj bible with this one.
Do you see a lot of "PUA tricks" mentioned on this site? I don't. But maybe I block them out.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you read cosmo? I doubt it. And I doubt many women check up or look for a site like this.

Are you just trying to say PUA tricks don't work?

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If something is to good to be true, chances are it probably is. There are just to many women to say one things works for all of them of course its bull****, sorry man but this little epiphany you had probably isn't gonna be enough to get into the DJ bible...maybe it could be like a little label.

thedude4242 once wrote that PUAs is bull****, continue on to the DJ bible==>

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having a wealthy amount of money just makes a women want you for monitary gains. your her own personal bank, while these so called (bums guys who dont have a fancy degree or some wealthy paying job) please your women in every other way. women will continue to prefer these men who can get them hot and deeply sexually satisfy them.
Why do you think that the only guys who can get women hot are "bums"?
Why can't a guy have some cash AND be sexually satisfying?

Women are attracted to guys who are successful. If they can take care of themselves, it shows they have they have their sh!t together.
I don't consider myself rich by any means but I make decent money and I guarantee you I am not a personal bank for my girlfriend.

I agree with you however that there is no secret way to get women. Or as some often put it, "there is no magic bullet". That's why I don't like to see guys dismiss people who are not on pickup sites as AFC or betas. It ain't necessarily so.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your posts are getting deleted - they're in the wrong area of the forum.

Exmples:

Posting in the Mature Man section without displaying your age (or being under 28). - - - I see you posting there, but you're not allowed to unless your age is displayed and you're over 28! So, im sure anything you post there is getting deleted. Solution: Post your age, or don't post there.

Or

Posting something in "Tips" that isn't a tip (although i see this a lot.)

Or

Posting something non-health and fitness related in that forum.

---
You can always PM an admin and ask them.

I don't disagree with what you say really; but you definitively need to work on presenting it a little better. Sometimes your sentences don't make sense.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thedude4242

you dont think women can access this forum and any other site just like we can. they know about this stuff as much as some of us do. it is put on the internet for everyone to see. women know PUA stuff and are beginning to reject those using these strategies.
My LTR girlfriend knows of this site. As far as I know she never has been here. I dont think ive given her the actual name, but she knows that i frequent here. I have always assumed women came here, what difference does this make?

I strongly disagree with you. I dont believe this to be a PUA forum at all.

you talk about making a lot money so you can be more attractive to women. growing up which friend would you play with more. your friend who has a lot of toys right? yes because of all the toys but you didnt like him.
I think you have significantly missed the point here. This place is about learning how to be a MAN. Helping brothers realize that women are not your life, but only COMPLIMENT it.

Being successful and happy is the GOAL, money is only secondary. With success comes the tangible things like money etc. Do women find $$ attractive, sure. So do I, but the message here is to take women OFF THE PEDESTAL, not find ways to justify it.

having a wealthy amount of money just makes a women want you for monitary gains. your her own personal bank,
Being wealthy doesnt mean ONLY WOMEN use you for monetary purposes. This applies to anyone who "befriends" you soley for the purpose of what you can provide for them, including men.

Your argument says that we should PURPOSELY avoid wealth simply because women will disregard every other positive trait we may have.

while these so called (bums guys who dont have a fancy degree or some wealthy paying job) please your women in every other way. women will continue to prefer these men who can get them hot and deeply sexually satisfy them.
Why do you assume its WEALTH vs. Sexual satisfaction ?? you can please women and be wealthy. not one or the other

Secret?? what secret? the information on THIS forum is public domain, for all to see. you said it yourself.

Listen, IMO your idea of this forum is the very same reason why it exists: The idea of becoming wealthy simply to attract women. Learning "secrets" that will get chics. Being concerned that women can actually see whats being posted here. etc.

Places like this is only what you make of it. Hopefully they can help you become successful in life. Help you set your OWN social conditions. Help you realize your strengths and weakness not JUST with women, but with ppl in general.

This whole thing starts with YOU. after we identify these things, then we can see it transition to other areas of our lives.

just my take

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are attracted to success men, lol, yea for the money. there are a lot more guy with money who got to pay for it.

out of all my friends the ones with no jobs or no fancy jobs have more consistent and better looking women and the women actually have better jobs than the guys girls with the good jobs.

a lot of guys talk about making a lot of money or trying to makes money because women love guys with money.

women love money- will like a guy with money and only look at him at a bank.

men love sex- we will have sex with a women just to get it and not really like
her or look at her as a piece of meat.

the more money you makes the higher the divorce rate. just check it out.

yes I read cosmo and have a name of their forum.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just trying to help out other guys also with this. too many guys study bullcrap they dont make sense. teach yourself some guide rules or techniques and use them. no need to study all the stuff. dont think so much or study stuff. be confident, do want you want and ask like it is the right thing to do. talk down on women sometimes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are attracted to success men, lol, yea for the money.
What's more attractive, a guy who can take care of himself or a guy living in his parents' basement?
How alpha is a guy if he has to be on food stamps?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I dont know it depends on the girl. alpha dont have anything to do with anything you own, money or nothing. being an alpha male cant be bought or learned you are either one or you are not.

ALPHA MALE? get rid of your alpha bullcrap and your definition of it. your are one if your rich or not.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only geeks bring up this "alpha" male crap. Be a man. PERIOD.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
Only geeks bring up this "alpha" male crap. Be a man. PERIOD.
Player Supreme said:
How do you dominate an alpha woman? You do it by convincing her that you are better than she is. Out alpha her.
Player Supreme said:
Now gun[witch], I just read your post, I cannot imagine you wearing big assed jack boots. You don't need it your already alpha enough.
Player Supreme said:
Well you need brains in order to get up into a females head and take control. Yes I am a control freak so get over it. It's like this original alpha male, hunter gatherer, thing you wouldn't understand it.
Player Supreme said:
Alot of alphas (real ones) act like *******s though. I guess we do need to define which one we are talking about. Mankind needs this new version since we now have "civilization" and rules. We need this super conditioned sheep to blend into society.
Player Supreme said:
You have mistakenly thought that being a ******* makes you a alpha male or a man. Sorry kid it doesn't! It just makes you "alone".
Player Supreme said:
You are absolutely correct about what works for me will not work for others. That is why I'm looking for what will work for others. 6 months or so ago I realized this truth, that many on here are not alpha types. And I realized that my whole style is based on this.
Player Supreme said:
You lie when you pretend to be a alpha male when in reality your not.
Player Supreme said:
A ex female of mine is trying to date again. She finally slept with another male after we trashed it a year ago. I kept her on the side for occasional ****s while she dated. She stated the above truth to me also. If a man wasn't agressive enough to push for it within a certain time then she would not sleep with him. But she is looking only for alpha males. Her complaints were that many were perpetrating being alpha but at the first boo from her they would run to the corner and piss on themselves. In your post you were not being alpha.
Player Supreme said:
This supports what I recently found out in my research. Hotter chicks like the strong masculine fun type of guys. I didn't look at too many ones below 8 status. But it seems like they were looking for nice guys more than anything else. Which would support the alpha female theory. The hotter females want dominant alpha male types.
Just saying :p

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you want to be a millionaire so other people can know. do you want to drive that expensive car so other people see you in it. when you get that expensive car do you say to yourself man just think of all the people that will see me in it. do you want to have money so other people will now talk about you because you have money.

do things because you want to do them not because you want to impress people or give them something to talk about.

would you want a relationship with a hot girl so other can see you with her.

would you take that relationship but no one would know you were with her.

impress yourself not others.

no one cares what they think of themselves only what others think.