“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Why do my guy freind's hate on me so much.

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
Yea so Im a freshmen in college and I have a group of guy freinds that I hang with , well there constantly rateing on me , which Im used to ,to a point . There always saying coments geared towerds me being weack, why? I dont know , maybe becouse im not a hot head and im normaly pretty chill , it just pisses me off that these guys are always talkig about geting with girl's and the only one who ever goes up and talks to chicks is me, so whats the deal , latly im getting really pist off at the bull s*** . Im tierd of them ackting like they are the sh** and that they could get so much better then me, so should I call them out on it? or should I just loose my cool and not be DJ ?

-Josh
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
274
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I agree with Top Don.

Also, be sure to enroll in ENG101 as soon as possible.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
You need some new friends.
These guys are lame and will only bring you down.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
eh dont worry i got an friend like that.
tries to act alpha around everyone else.
when he's with me only he turns AFC on me.

he's all talk and exaggerates everything he says.
i know that's how he is.
sometimes he'll even try to put me down just cause im better looking than him.

stuff like this doesnt get to me cause i know thats how he is.
if i say anything slightly unfavorable to him, he'll get all pissed off like a girl.

he doesnt bring me down, cause i know how he really is like
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Haters....

Alot of guys hate me because I'm tall and good looking.
They think that is what makes me so suave.
I try to reason with them, but they won't have it.

I've always looked the way I do.
But I wasn't always soo cool~

I was walking through a store talking with
a few women a while back, and the clerk
(who had been watching)walked by and
called me a "pretty a$$ f@gg0t whiteboy".

I laughed at him. But that move cost him his job.

Just don't let the haters get to you,
and start standing up for yourself.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i think the problem is competition.
if you're physically better looking or richer or smarter than someone, or do something better than them, they will hate you for it and try to put you down.
yet they do nothing to improve themselves, they think they can make you feel bad and improve their self esteem by acting like ****s around you.

you will meet ppl like this throughout life, just ignore their attitude problem and let them act like the kid they are.

these guys have self esteem issues and they use their words to hurt you. if they cant hurt you, let them talk all they want.
if you're getting pissed about their **** talk, just walk away from them, they are not friends if they do this to you.

the guy i hang out with i dont even consider him a friend, he's more like a hangout buddy. i cant rely on him for ****.
he always says stuff like "eh you cant trust ___'s tastes" or other little words he says to try to hurt me i just ignore it or laugh with him cause he's being *****. he reuses the same phrases or words time and time again to put me down, and it's getting old fast.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Uh... I wouldn't ignore like what the other guys say. Ignoring just continues to breed ENVY... And envy messes up interpersonal relationships with anyone.

Take the Henry Kissinger route (if you are smart enough to know who he is) He is quiet and allowed Prez Nixon to take the spotlight.. but it was Kissinger who made all the real presidential decisions/advisement. He would never display his diplomatic superiority over others - he would be in the back and observe.. and only attack when needed. If you are going to show your "skills" with a woman, do so away from people and make sure your buddy(s) know what you're doing like "Yo bros, I'm gonna chill with this girl, do you mind?"
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Uh... I wouldn't ignore like what the other guys say. Ignoring just continues to breed ENVY... And envy messes up interpersonal relationships with anyone.

Take the Henry Kissinger route (if you are smart enough to know who he is) He is quiet and allowed Prez Nixon to take the spotlight.. but it was Kissinger who made all the real presidential decisions/advisement. He would never display his diplomatic superiority over others - he would be in the back and observe.. and only attack when needed. If you are going to show your "skills" with a woman, do so away from people and make sure your buddy(s) know what you're doing like "Yo bros, I'm gonna chill with this girl, do you mind?"
who's envy?? the guy doing the put down or the victim of hte put down? anyway i've hung out with this dude for 4 years and he hasnt gotten to my esteem one bit, untouched.

i have a good job ahead of me and a good life, whatever they think of me is not of my concern. if they're bitter about it, then it's their problem not mine.

that's right i agree wit hyou on that stay in the back dont be a loud mouth, you know you're better than them, you need not prove anything until it's necessary.
those dudes you hang out with cant prove anything cause they got nothing, thats why they need a loud mouth to make themselves seem "all that". let them act like a kid.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Man, I hate when people do this. Especially people you hang out with, who you consider your buddies. What I've learned is that when this occurs, you should immediately call them out on it either there or talk to them about it afterwards telling him he's really pissing you off. This usually works. However, if not, read below.

If he still does it, pretend to be laughing with him, then OUT OF NOWHERE, CHOKE HIM. I mean go from laughing to ALL OUT PSYCHO. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PUNCH HIM or anything of that sort, but just hold his neck, and CHOKE HIM. I can almost guarantee you that NOBODY who saw that would ever shoot back at you again. Why you might ask? Because your UNPREDICTABLE. Trust me. I'm talking from experience.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
wtf? that's immediately putting you into the enemies zone.
i'd rather have one less enemy in life to deal with, no point in adding others.

speak from experience huh...well what were the results?
 

WastelandWarrior

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
ScrewIt, I'm in the same boat:
the guy i hang out with i dont even consider him a friend, he's more like a hangout buddy. i cant rely on him for ****.
he always says stuff like "eh you cant trust ___'s tastes" or other little words he says to try to hurt me i just ignore it or laugh with him cause he's being *****. he reuses the same phrases or words time and time again to put me down, and it's getting old fast.
He's better than I could hope to be at everything. He's climbed higher mountains, slayed more dragons, banged more bicthes, and done more and better things than I could ever hope to.

Its all talk. Talk, talk, talk and everyone knows it. He's just a pathetic loser, insecure with himself.

He's currently unemployed and broke... mommy sends him money... AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Saturday,

I am the one talking to the babes,

I am the one a hottie calls the greek god,

Friend comes over,

Lokks at me from top to bottom, says,

"Greek god? She must be blind"

"huh"

"The girls who thinks you are a greek god must be blind or never seen a greek god before"

I start smiling at him, in a fatherly way.. It all came so natural...

I am twenty six, oneninety tall, built, bodyfat close to twelve percent...

He is thirty, onesixtyfive, and a nice belly....

What can I say?

Just went home with one of the babes of the club, and he dropped us and another friend on his way, me still smiling....

SO WHO CARES????
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by WastelandWarrior
ScrewIt, I'm in the same boat:


He's better than I could hope to be at everything. He's climbed higher mountains, slayed more dragons, banged more bicthes, and done more and better things than I could ever hope to.

Its all talk. Talk, talk, talk and everyone knows it. He's just a pathetic loser, insecure with himself.

He's currently unemployed and broke... mommy sends him money... AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

hahha it's the same for the dude i know

he's unemployed, usually broke too lol....actually his entire family is unemployed except his dad!

he's insecure and has low self-esteem just cause he's average looking.
my philosophy is being the strong silent type, in the end they will always succeed and need no words to prove something that never happened!!

as my psychology teacher always said:
"words cant hurt you, it has no power over you, it doesnt exist."
"action is the only thing that's real"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
All my buddies used to talk garbage like this to me, then they actually see me in action and they all shut up. A few of them still talk a ton of crap, one of my friends ALWAYS **** blocks me everytime I'm talking to a girl and then he says I don't have the balls to approach a girl since he's never seen me talk to a girl before yet I hooked up with plenty of girls infront of him. Your friends are only jealous of you and try to cover there own problems by talking to you. They don't want anyone to see that they are truely the wussys.

I wouldn't recomend choking the guy though, unless you REALLY want to but your going to get punched in the face.
 
Top