Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do my buddys always go home alone?

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two friends that is 20 and 25 years old. They are very handsome and sexy and look like moviestars both of them. The youngest one is my best friend and I have known him for about 3 years.

We have party almost every weekend and the women always show they are interested in them, and following them. But in the end they walk home alone. I think its petty, and wonder why they don't use their handsomeness to favck all those beautiful and sexy women.

They are ****y and funny and it seems that they have all traits that's needed for seducing.
What can be wrong? Is it fear?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Desire,
They are good Fishermen,casting their line into a Waterhole that has no fish in it.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
I dont if you guys ever heard of quality over quanity.If you ever had a bunch women chasing then you know its not smart to sleep with every girl in there clique unless course there just a bunch hoes. Almost some dudes like me go out knowing they got ***** wait for them as soon they leave party or club. So it doesnt matter if i gets women number or not.
Better to bag five 4s then to bag one 8. 20>8. If there are 3somes or moresomes, you get to multiply. A threesome with 4s is worth 16.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about game. Talking to girls is easy; getting a number close or F-close for that matter takes discipline and practice. They are not applying game properly.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they're walking home to the same place? Are you sure they're not riding each other's discostick? Having a 46-year-old supposedly female friend and all that.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Better to bag five 4s then to bag one 8. 20>8. If there are 3somes or moresomes, you get to multiply. A threesome with 4s is worth 16.
Better for you not for me. When women judge by you looks already percieve you as a player then banging 4 and 5 just aint going have to happen. I would rather be percieve as a player then to bang 40 women that were less than appetitizing.I take away my own allure when if i were go bang 4s. Like i said quality over quanity for me. Just how i operate.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
scrouds said:
I like that method.

To get to the OP's question. Here is the downside of being a guy...

Young guy = Plenty of sexual opportunities are thrown at you. But you might not have the experience to notice them or the confidence and/or skill to close the deal.

Older guy = You can spot the opportunites, and you have the confidence/skill to close the deal. But you get far less opportunities.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
It's all about game. Talking to girls is easy; getting a number close or F-close for that matter takes discipline and practice. .
...and balls.

I guess it is fear. F close takes guts.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I like that method.

To get to the OP's question. Here is the downside of being a guy...

Young guy = Plenty of sexual opportunities are thrown at you. But you might not have the experience to notice them or the confidence and/or skill to close the deal.

Older guy = You can spot the opportunites, and you have the confidence/skill to close the deal. But you get far less opportunities.
Good observation.

Many good looking guys dont get laid because they miss the signals or dont have confidence and blow opportunities when presented.

The average looking guy while given less opportunities knows how to seize upon them when presented and ends up getting laid more than the clueless good looking guy.

Ive seen this scenario played out many times.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are they going to party? Is this a house party, club, or bar. Clubs are extremely difficult to take home girls from for obvious reasons. Bars are less difficult but its still not the norm to bring home attractive chicks here. House parties are the easiest to hook up with chicks from. Is it very possible to pull chicks from a house party.

The sad reality is that most guys that go out to party, return home alone. Even if they are handsome and have game. The conversion rate for even the best "PUA's"/players it is no more than 15% if that. If your scoring with 10% of the chicks you approach then you are phenomenal. At its core its a numbers game, people often forget this. Your friends are in good company. Tell them to keep approaching and tell them to stay out of bars and clubs and focus on house parties. They need to expand their social circle. Most of the hook ups occur becuz of connections within your social circle.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like either (a) seeking "the one", (b) not closing properly either due to inability/fear/lack of desire, etc. Man I've been down that road myself ... most of the time I went home alone was because I wasn't assertive enough ... I hadn't mentally resolved the close, was letting the "winds of life" dictate things ... unfortunately that seems to only get so far. One recent lesson I've learned: KINO KINO KINO. Smile nod, do all the stuff to get them lit, but if you are not hitting on KINO it's going to be a tough battle...and furthermore, trying to establish kino far after you've failed to initiate becomes uphill too....(1) initiate (2) rapport (3) kino kino kino (4) close....

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desire said:
I have two friends that is 20 and 25 years old. They are very handsome and sexy and look like moviestars both of them. The youngest one is my best friend and I have known him for about 3 years.

We have party almost every weekend and the women always show they are interested in them, and following them. But in the end they walk home alone. I think its petty, and wonder why they don't use their handsomeness to favck all those beautiful and sexy women.

They are ****y and funny and it seems that they have all traits that's needed for seducing.
What can be wrong? Is it fear?
I'll bet dollars to donuts they're not sexually escalating, aka trigger anxiety, for fear of losing the girl(s).

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you described them as handsome and sexy and walked home alone, a funny thought comes to mind.

Do you ever wonder if they walk home together without you knowing?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
When you described them as handsome and sexy and walked home alone, a funny thought comes to mind.

Do you ever wonder if they walk home together without you knowing?
LOL thats a new way to look at it. Stranger things have happened.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Wrong! It is not additive.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ridingthelightning said:
Wrong! It is not additive.
If anything, it should be subtractive.
If you do five 4s, you should lose 20 points.
:)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
I'd rather bag one 10, two 9s and three 8's. I'd rather have one solid, consistent 9 or 8 than even thousands of 4's lol.

amnni

Reaction score
Why do my buddys always go home alone? Reply to Thread

Mostly perception to some body not likes to each other there will be serious responsibilities and likes and dislikes so never we argument against any one.