Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do MEN today tolerate so much abuse from women?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
So OP, I'm assuming you speak from experience, as most people say you do. Now my question pertains to your view of high value women. Now according to you, these are the only type of women who should be considered for marriage.

How many of these 'high value' women have you seen/dealt with and why haven't you married one yet? {And why is marriage such a 'blue pill' idea if one does marry such 'high value' women? What about polygamy with 'high value' women? Is it still a stupid idea?}

Another question, I know you do advocate men to have self respect and dignity. This is great wisdom indeed. But why can't women have self-respect either? I personally would prefer equal rights with both men and women (because I look at people as humans, not 'man' or 'woman'), I just want men and women to play different roles in society though, but have equal rights nonetheless. I tell you this just to give you an idea on my stance. So I ask again, why can't women have self-respect? You got me wondering this because you said that any woman who doesn't treat you like a king is utter trash. That's basically saying that a woman must be the female version of an afc in order to be considered as high value. Of course, afcs have little to no value. So this contradiction confuses me.
All very good questions. First lets correct a false claim. You say:

"Now according to you, these are the only type of women who should be considered for marriage."

WRONG. I never said "marriage" I said commitment.

Lets brake down your questions individually:

How many of these 'high value' women have you seen/dealt with and why haven't you married one yet?

I don't believe in marriage in 99.9% of cases. Also.. all high value women I've come across were only high value from a personality stand point. Physically, they were unattractive and hardly f*ckable. As far as attractive high value women.. never met one. The video link in my signature explains this in a funny way.

And why is marriage such a 'blue pill' idea if one does marry such 'high value' women? What about polygamy with 'high value' women? Is it still a stupid idea?

I've got a better question: What makes marriage a SMART idea?

So I ask again, why can't women have self-respect? You got me wondering this because you said that any woman who doesn't treat you like a king is utter trash. That's basically saying that a woman must be the female version of an afc in order to be considered as high value.

Who says women can't have self-respect? Feminists have brainwashed men into believing that treating a man well in a relationship is somehow beneath her and means she has no self-respect. Such is not the case unless the man is abusive.

What value does a woman bring in a relationship if she isn't treating her man like royalty? That would just make her a "friend" that you f*ck. In which case.. why bother committing when you can have many friends that you f*ck?

A woman treating a man like royalty is not afc. Its the natural and proper gender role for a female. Men being stronger and more dominate are afc if they submit to women and act like b!tches. Because a man's role is not to be a woman's servant. Men serve the world and women serve men. That is the most healthy situation and the situation in which both sides feel happiest. The two genders are not equal. You've been listing to too many feminists.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon Im going to have to disagree with you.

Looks is unimportant as to how good the girl is. They really are. I think some men choose an ugly woman so they feel safer.

Then when they find out she is the same ho as the pretty ones. For every train there is more than one passanger,

with pretty girls its like they have alot of options, the uglier have fewer but still more than enough to **** around.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting stance.

Also, I don't believe that males and females are equal, I know they're not. But we're all still humans. Hence why I believe in equal rights for both, but different roles in society.

The main reason why I said equal rights was because if some young kids end up losing their father in the 12th century, then they would become homeless because women couldn't own land back then. With that in mind, I don't think woman should have any more rights than they do now (they probably should have a little bit less tbh.....).

As for your question, most girls won't have kids if they aren't 'legally' married. I prefer to have kids, but that's just me.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Poon Im going to have to disagree with you.

Looks is unimportant as to how good the girl is. They really are. I think some men choose an ugly woman so they feel safer.

Then when they find out she is the same ho as the pretty ones. For every train there is more than one passanger,

with pretty girls its like they have alot of options, the uglier have fewer but still more than enough to **** around.
True.

And we can safely assume that having options corrupts most women.. hence why we rarely see "high quality" attractive women. The ugly ones only act right because they have no choice if they want to appeal to a man. But once those ugly women get comfortable.. they turn c*nt too. I have a friend in that situation. Total 180 in his girlfriend's behavior once he started acting like a loyal beta b!tch.

Men today are desperate faggots providing constant validation. The end result is women see no reason to be decent because there is no consequence for being a c*nt. In fact.. in many cases.. the consequence for being a c*nt is BETTER TREATMENT from the man. :trouble:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
True.

And we can safely assume that having options corrupts most women.. hence why we rarely see "high quality" attractive women. The ugly ones only act right because they have no choice if they want to appeal to a man. But once those ugly women get comfortable.. they turn c*nt too. I have a friend in that situation. Total 180 in his girlfriend's behavior once he started acting like a loyal beta b!tch.

Men today are desperate faggots providing constant validation. The end result is women see no reason to be decent because there is no consequence for being a c*nt. In fact.. in many cases.. the consequence for being a c*nt is BETTER TREATMENT from the man. :trouble:
In the end though women like this (which is 90% of them) hit the wall and end up being miserable whether its alone, or with some beta. The end result for them is misery. Reap what you sow I guess.