Why do men like thinner girls than fat ones?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
monster squad said:
I pretty much only go for chubby chicks, with big-arsed t1ts. Not messy fatasses, but there needs to be some meat.
Preach it. Big boobies, big asses, not fat, but nice and thick. Theres a fine line between fat and thick, many fat girls like to think theyre thick when theyre as big as a house. Ass and titties!

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like my women with curves and Vuluptuous. I dont want some obese woman and I damn sure dont want a woman as skinny as the pumpkin king from the nightmare before christmas.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because thinner chicks have sexy legs, nice stomach and look fit. As opposed to fat legs with stretch marks and stomachs that could swallow you whole. However chicks with the right curves and nice sexy thin legs is what most men care for. If you have a pretty face and your skinny not sickly skinny then you may have a chance, but if your fat i just can't do it. Their are some fat chicks who have big ol titties and pretty faces, but the extra weight i just don't want to deal with. I'm slim guy myself and i certainly don't need a fat chick on me. Gah i bet fat chicks pu ssy smells even worst because of all that extra fat and sweat.

Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I think tastes vary from generation to generation as far as weight, but one thing remains a constaint, and that's the right hip to waist ratio. A woman can be large or small, but if she has that .7 hip to waist ratio, I'll think she's sexy as hell.
there was a study confirming that most men prefer it this way. the ratio, I mean.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They gotta have some meat on their bones man, I don't want a skeleton. Definitely need some curves.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women like skinny guys ?

I took your question and flopped it. LOL.

Have you been out to the mall lately?
Guys with no chest are the rage. Sometimes I feel like a freak out there, and I'm not even that physically outstanding by any means :whistle:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
fat typically = unhealthy. It doesn't take societal conditioning to weed out unhealthy people.

Define fat. Lots of other cultures and times have preferred women that we in the modern USA and other western countries would call fat. Morbidly obese and fat are not the same thing.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Why do women like skinny guys?
I ask my younger cousin (16) what the hell she sees in her boyfriend! He's like 5'8" and MIGHT weigh 115 pounds. He's so skinny it creeps me out. I like some guys with some beef on them. Preferably muscle, but a little padding is all right.