Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do many guys in PUA forums lie so much about their success?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
One very frustrated aspect of the PUA community is that many guys online take getting laid as "**** measuring contest." They won't be honest neither about their results nor about how women are.

For instance, I wasted a lot of time with American women, when I see most of them are prudish. Meanwhile, women from Latin America(Mexico/Colombia) where quite easy.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Many are honest with their results, go to any Incel forum on the internet

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Receipts will come eventually or they won't, even if they don't, even if the person is bull****ting, that does not mean they don't have an addition to make, there are guys who aren't bull ****ters who just have nothing to offer the forum, it's a spectrum.

Any type of receipt can be forged, even video these days, so I mean I try to analyze what the person has to say as opposed to what they have done.

We are in a time today where people comfortably tell one sided stories, they omit their ****tiness but highlight everyone else's, so I try not to take anything too seriously that I read these days

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
One very frustrated aspect of the PUA community is that many guys online take getting laid as "**** measuring contest." They won't be honest neither about their results nor about how women are.

For instance, I wasted a lot of time with American women, when I see most of them are prudish. Meanwhile, women from Latin America(Mexico/Colombia) where quite easy.
Why does so guys measure their d'icks?
Well there is your answer right there..

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you'll find just as many frauds within this forum (I'm usually calling somebody out about once a month).

Typically (but not always) they have an extremely high message count for the time that they've been a forum member. Yet.... they insinuate to be getting laid nightly with women practically standing in line.

I can hear it now.. "just a second babe, I need to make my third posting today on SoSuave."

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you'll find just as many frauds within this forum (I'm usually calling somebody out about once a month).

Typically (but not always) they have an extremely high message count for the time that they've been a forum member. Yet.... they insinuate to be getting laid nightly with women practically standing in line.

I can hear it now.. "just a second babe, I need to make my third posting today on SoSuave."
Good Point! You get "rewarded the title Master Don Juan for postning alot of crap really. I think there is alot of insecure guys here, alot...
Trying to get woman trough an app / website = 100% loser. You can never change my mind on that subject.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never lied on here. I'm not really wired to tell lies.
Autism does has its positive side, occasionally...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can usually spot the liars, any man who is ridiculously successful with women or has a heavy rotation won't have time to post online about it

I use these forums more for self development and reflection than bragging

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the internet. It's really not changed since the days of AOL chat where every teenager pretends to be some MMA fighter with a 400lbs benchpress living in a mansion etc lol

If you want a good laugh, find a PUA channel on discord. You'll find hundreds and hundreds of people with a '1500+ laycounts' haha

It's the same on here (1 or 2 posters) and on seddit (ps - the guy on reddit who claimed some insane laycount also got exposed to be talking BS recently. Not that anyone with a braincel needed any proof! Same with John Anthony and many other 'coaches' who make stuff up and use all kinds of tricks to help make their lies seem legit)

Use your brain and common sense is the best bet. Think about people you know in REAL life and compare it to online claims and think about what seems like fiction and what doesn't lol. On reddit it's often the PUA coaches with ''Nah. Looks don't matter to girls. My friend is 5ft 1 inch tall, and he doesn't have a face due to a burns injury, and he's a broke 45 year old, and he sleeps with teenage models from cold approach every night due to the game I taught him...''.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can usually spot the liars, any man who is ridiculously successful with women or has a heavy rotation won't have time to post online about it
Yep, agree with this.
I know that from my own perspective.... If there's a woman I'm spending time with, I go fairly quiet as regards online posting.
I don't do 'rotation', and really don't like the term 'plate', mainly because I tend to only concentrate on one woman at a time, and only really look for the next one when it's over, or winding down, with the previous. So there'll be gaps in between them when I'm far more active online.

I've been seeing a woman semi-regularly for about a month now, and I know that my online presence has dropped significantly... whereas, before that there was a period where I woulda been posting several times a day.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The thing is, there are not a lot of hot women who offer zero resistance, like you might find a couple that do early on but you never appreciate that and especially today women only tend to offer no resistance when your paying.

Any time I have ever had a woman **** with me, it's been because of an effort that I have spent at least some time cultivating, rarely do you find strange women who offer 0 resistance and it can be lay up at first but you'll soon take it for granted.

Success in cold approach is also rare for most and in most cases if its the average guy, you, it could really be any guy.

I think there is a quality of lay associated with field reports that is just not there, feels soulless.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People lying about success on an anonymous forum! Say it isn't so.

Anyway, regardless of what you read from fellow posters, understand that you are going to have a lot more dates that don't go anywhere than ones that end in sex. This is a fact.

Can a man that is reasonably good looking, in good shape and makes a good charismatic first impression get laid every night... sure... but DAMN... I hope you realize that doing that is a godd@mn full time job. So unless you are independently wealthy I don't see how anyone can do this.

All your first dates should be successes. Because what you are planning is what you want to do anyway. On the date you learn one of two things (1) She isn't really interested and you move on to another, this is a win. (2) She likes you and you can move forward, again a win. Sex is a byproduct, not the purpose.