why do i keep attracting s|uts &wh0res?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for a few years now, all i have been attracting is s|uts and wh0res. they are always checking me out. i know that they're wh0res or whatever (not totally sure) but sometimes you just know... the make up, the mini skirts and tight tops (i don't like girls that dress this way, i like a girl who covers up and doesn't show off. makes me more interested).

so anyway... day in and day out, this is all i am seeing. the girls that i seem interested in are not interested back. there's a really nice girl in my class, i tried to get to know her, but she wasn't interested too much, she doesn't hate me, just not interested. i think it's because she thinks i'm a player.. - she hangs with the other guys who are more quieter. i'm the more funny happy kinda guy. and i like it. i will not change for anyone. - i look like a player too i think and i can't really help it. maybe it's cause the way i dress with my jeans and long sleeved slick looking tops with my silver chain around my neck. sort of like denzel washington in the movie "Training Day" - that is what i am talking about. the way i walk, with one hand in pocket, the grin on my face. i see alot of the other girls who i DON'T like checking me out. the ones that you'd wanna score with in bed. i'm not down with that anymore.

so what do you guys think? can it be the way a person acts, the people they hang with, the way they look that makes nice girls think you're a player?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are talking about, but I think the easiest explanation is that the women you talk about are obviously more forward in showing their interest, while the nice girls are generally more shy and hold back. Or they don't actually know how to show an interest or flirt with guys.

Also, if you are outgoing and confident it may be true what you say, that they have formed an impression of you as a player or just as someone with no time for them. Ideally, you need to speak to them in order to break that superficial impression and show them that you're a decent person who they can relate to.

In some cases I've found that the girls who have never shown overt interest (or shrink away from me) are the ones who have developed the strongest feelings for me. So don't rule it out as them being uninterested, you just have to work a little harder.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
i see alot of the other girls who i DON'T like checking me out. the ones that you'd wanna score with in bed. i'm not down with that anymore.
as opposed to ............................?

a wise man once said "puzzy is puzzy is puzzy". that is fvckin golden, no honestly its golden , read it again.

mate your 19, wtf else are you looking for? moonlit walks on the beach? stimulating couple talk over the latest cookware?

are you sure oprah hasnt got to you and made you believe there is a whole new untapped side you havent experienced?

its an easy mistake to make and god knows ive made the same mistake before but incase you need a reminder there is no such thing as "good girls" or "bad girls"thats made up movie and social conditioning rubbish.

embrace all the b!tches equally i say.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mate your 19, wtf else are you looking for? moonlit walks on the beach? stimulating couple talk over the latest cookware?
That just cleaned my tanks bro...I can't stop laughing at that...

Seriously though

The women may dress that way at certain times but maybe there wearing that just for attention.

Don't take it that seriously, just get layed by them and work them for PRACTICE. Then you'll get the real stuff.

PEACE

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: why do i keep attracting s|uts &wh0res?

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
its an easy mistake to make and god knows ive made the same mistake before but incase you need a reminder there is no such thing as "good girls" or "bad girls"thats made up movie and social conditioning rubbish.

embrace all the b!tches equally i say.
Hhhahaha I think he is looking to be able to talk to the woman the morning after.

ArmondTamzarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Birds of a feather fly together

The reason you are attracting sluts is simple. You are the guy slut like. It's okay, you are still young and have time to change. A loot of young guys dress in the hip hop gangster tough guy costume. This will get you silly little sluts but nothing more. I would recommend changing your attire before you become the creepy 40 year old guy with ropes of cheap gold around his neck. If you want to attract classier women, dress and act like a classier man. By some magazines, I like Men's Health. Even though it is sold as a health mag, it focuses a lot on style and class. Not sure what the drinking age is down there but, I would change where you are hanging out too. And start classing things up. Nicer clothes, no sports wear, get your hands out of your pockets, drink a better beer. Trust me it will help. Three of the laast four women I have been with were lawyers. Two of them were older than myself.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
s.luts and w.hores are attracted basicly anyone they can get their hands on...

thats why they are called s.luts and w.hores

Reaction score
1. You look like a player
2. Your mixed
3. Freaks love this combination. Enjoy but don't put your heart into em. Just use em for the best sex of ya life.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
s.luts and w.hores are attracted basicly anyone they can get their hands on...

thats why they are called s.luts and w.hores
I don't know about that. Allmost anybody can get their hands on me. But I haven't had any easy girls.

I just don't have what it takes right now for girls to be attracted to me.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ArmondTamrazian is right... be above all the average class society.... and trust me dressing well will help a lot...i dont mean "pier cardin suites "

good luck

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna become attracted? Improve your styles and looks and improve on your flirting skills and know when to flirt. Flirting on alot of girls but you just need to know how.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Maxtro

Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
It's no wonder, with that sort of attitude, Max.
I was just really down when I wrote that. I was talking to somebody until 1 am when we should have been having sex. So I was a bit disappointed. It’s a long story.

I'm just in a weird state of mind now, too long with no sex.

Wanna become attracted? Improve your styles and looks and improve on your flirting skills and know when to flirt. Flirting on alot of girls but you just need to know how.
Right I need to know how. Thankfully I'm starting a new job on Monday so I'll be able to get new clothes and improve my style.

Reaction score
Good luck finding a woman who is 'not' a hor/slut - I've been looking for 25 years haven't found one yet!

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, tell me about it. and i am not changing the way i look. i only asked if it was because the way i dress. but thanks. i like the way i look. it just suits me... i can't dress with simple casual things, i like to look good for myself and be comfortable... not always for girls. i guess a girl will just have to get to know me to know who i really am. if not, oh well, too bad. no big deal... there are plenty girls. yeah, plenty of sluts and wh0res :/

Rallfus

Don Juan
Reaction score
for a few years now, all i have been attracting is s|uts and wh0res. they are always checking me out. i know that they're wh0res or whatever (not totally sure) but sometimes you just know... the make up, the mini skirts and tight tops
Man, I can't belive this.

This is BASIC DJ stuff right here and you just lost the battle before it even started.

Never pre-judge a chick.

You have NO WAY of knowing what that chick is all about,what she is like, what makes her tick, nothing. So why the hell are you diqualifying these girls if you have never ever spoken too or even macked to them.

That's just plain dumb in my book. Never pass on an oppertunity to talk to a chick! That's how you sharpen your game....

Basic DJing my btother.

All of you DJ say " when a chick turns me down, she doesn't know what she just turned down. she doesn't know me, so there...."

Yet why are you doing that to the tight skirt honnies?

Bro , get that prejudging out of your head right now. (unlses the broad is 500 pounds or something) Work on your game. You just might find out that one of those "wh0res" is really a nice girl that you want to be with, but just likes to dress slutty. I've met chicks like that.

Good luck bro.

Ralfus:rolleyes:

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you see, you didn't pay attention. i said i don't like girls who show their body off. i like a girl who knows how to cover up and respect her body, not like it's something to show the whole world.
they give me the impression that they're slutty. and they should know they look slutty. honestly? i don't want to walk around with a girl who wears mini skirts and tight tops with her boobs hangin' out.

Rallfus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't either. My friend. I said don't pass up an oppertunity to talk to a chick.

Being a DJ takes practice, and dealling with difficult situations(i.e you having a hangup with boobs and such) will make you a BETTER DJ. It's really these hang up that keep you from getting to the next level. You end up justifying away all these women till you get the "I won't talk to her unless she looks like Cindy Crawford syndrome" Then when Cindy does show up, you won't have the guts to talk to her.

That's why you have to constantly work on your game bro. Deal with the things that make you uncomfortible. Then the true DJ power will be yours.

Cheers my good down under buddy

Ralfus:rolleyes:

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, okay. thanks bro ;)

at the moment, i'm just not hanging out too much to get a girl. if a girl talks to me, i will talk back no doubt. but with the approaching and all that, i'm staying low and relaxing for now as i was always trying to pickup for years. woo, what a couple good years. just want to settle down now ya know?

like yesterday at school (tafe/uni), girl i sort of know sits down at my table and has a small talk with me, after i COMPLETLEY ignored her when she walked past. i had my reason... she looks 15 lol. but she's 17/18. pretty weird. she seems nice though... nothing to make me kick up and try chat her up though. like i said, i'm trying to settle down for a bit.