why do i have to get girls?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read an article recently, and it said this.
have you really thought about the depth and definition and reasons of why
you are striving to get girls? well... i am not sure. i always saw guys at college who could get chicks all the time, and wanted to just bone any chick that i desire, but why though? why do i have to get out of my comfort zone and talk to her? why? i mean i LOVE girls, and is fascinated by their beauty (although they are a bull sh!tty creatures), but i never sat down and thought why i should see girls. i love sex and i love boning different girls, but why should i?
what should be my reasons that i have to talk to and see girls? give me some insights, i feel my inner game is slipping out lately.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because you are male
and they are female

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is AFC talk.. even worse. u know what... make a search for 'a second life' its for pook, ure lucky i was just reading it again, it will tell u why u should get out of ur confort zone and talk to those girls..

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to.

Chicks are just a human need.

Not a necessity. Not a requirement for a man to sustain his life.

They are a need similar to the human need to use a urinal to relieve yourself with. The urinal itself is not necessary to be used to relieve oneself with as you can do that just fine in the woods. Its simply more convenient to use the urinal and typically more pleasurable as you don't have bugs like bees coming around attempting to sting your johnson.

So chicks are the same as a urinal in a lot of respects.

They are something pleasurable to relieve yourself with that gives greater sensations than your own hand.

So if you personally see no use for women outside of sex then you don't need them outside of sex and thats completely fine.

If however you are someone whose brainwashed by society that you need to be married at a certain age to fit into society and you think you need a woman for that reason you don't really need a woman as its not a need from inside of yourself, in that case its society's need to control your behavior to comform to what it would like to see of you at the expense of your true needs and desires.

Recognize that you should never give into that kind of brainwashing and peer pressure and always only do what you really want to do.

"what should be my reasons that i have to talk to and see girls? give me some insights, i feel my inner game is slipping out lately."

You're just going to have to use your desire for sex as the motivation in and of itself.

Nothing we can say will help you more than your bodies own hormonal desires.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You don't have to.

Chicks are just a human need.

Not a necessity. Not a requirement for a man to sustain his life.

They are a need similar to the human need to use a urinal to relieve yourself with. The urinal itself is not necessary to be used to relieve oneself with as you can do that just fine in the woods. Its simply more convenient to use the urinal and typically more pleasurable as you don't have bugs like bees coming around attempting to sting your johnson.

So chicks are the same as a urinal in a lot of respects.

They are something pleasurable to relieve yourself with that gives greater sensations than your own hand.

So if you personally see no use for women outside of sex then you don't need them outside of sex and thats completely fine.

If however you are someone whose brainwashed by society that you need to be married at a certain age to fit into society and you think you need a woman for that reason you don't really need a woman as its not a need from inside of yourself, in that case its society's need to control your behavior to comform to what it would like to see of you at the expense of your true needs and desires.

Recognize that you should never give into that kind of brainwashing and peer pressure and always only do what you really want to do.

"what should be my reasons that i have to talk to and see girls? give me some insights, i feel my inner game is slipping out lately."

You're just going to have to use your desire for sex as the motivation in and of itself.

Nothing we can say will help you more than your bodies own hormonal desires.
thank you. as always, you're posts are cynical, but to the point and very true.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have done a lot of thinking about this subject. A lot of times I think that I am better than most girls in terms of character, and so why do I have to approach them. They should be approaching me.

Well, the best conclusion I've come to in this regard is that, suppose there is a girl who wants to talk to me, but she is a little shy. After all, rejection is worse for women. So I would just be helping her out, being the man, by doing the approach and facilitating what we both want to happen. Just because I have to do the approaching, does not necessarily put them in a higher position than me. That's just what they think.

Here is a quote from Tyler Durden (of RSD) on the subject:

"It is NO MORE OR LESS GENUINE for me to run one pickup style, or another. They are all equal in that respect. So what if I just talked about things I AM interested in talking about. The esoteric technical stuff. Well if I talk about these things girls will leave. They'll either argue, get bored, or flat walk away. They won't be interested, and they'll anchour feelings of boredom to me. I've TESTED this.

Why? Basic supply and demand. There are many genuine and confident people out there, and some give them better emotions than others. So I “set the bait” with the stuff that they’ll react to sexually. Of course you could cry ‘supplication!’, but then really we all supplicate ourselves in one way or another. The trapper supplicates by laying bait, but then he reaps the rewards later. Putting in work to get a result is not supplication." http://www.rsdnation.com/node/62385

So-called supplication is just part of life. If you have to supplicate a little to get a really cool job that will help you realize your dreams, are you going to get all bogged down because you had to supplicate to get that job? No, because it means so much more. We need to think in terms of the bigger picture.

To a guy like me, who doesn't approach really, it may seem like such an important aspect of the whole picture. But really it's insignificant in the scheme of things, when you consider everything that's involved in a relationship. Once you actually get the girl interested, then she should be chasing you. She will be trying to do stuff to win your favor. And by then it will have all evened out. It just so happens that the way things are set up, we have to be the ones to put in the work first.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
i read an article recently, and it said this.
have you really thought about the depth and definition and reasons of why
you are striving to get girls? well... i am not sure. i always saw guys at college who could get chicks all the time, and wanted to just bone any chick that i desire, but why though? why do i have to get out of my comfort zone and talk to her? why? i mean i LOVE girls, and is fascinated by their beauty (although they are a bull sh!tty creatures), but i never sat down and thought why i should see girls. i love sex and i love boning different girls, but why should i?
what should be my reasons that i have to talk to and see girls? give me some insights, i feel my inner game is slipping out lately.

Because that is nature. You feel it for hot girls, and you go for it. A basic desire. If you don't feel compelled, then, this might explain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNusNs97cP0

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like a part-time job. You already have a full-time job. That's your main bread and butter. But it would always be nice to have a little extra cash and be able to spend more on stuff you WANT. You want to keep your part-time job, but even if you lose it, it doesn't really matter and you won't starve.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have to get a girl?

Well, if you see no 'need' to have one around, or to fulfill any sexual urge or experience with 'being in a relationship'

then...

You're not FORCED to have one in your life.

As long as you're happy with how you're living, that's what count most.

E

Energizer

playerone said:
Women are like a part-time job. You already have a full-time job. That's your main bread and butter. But it would always be nice to have a little extra cash and be able to spend more on stuff you WANT. You want to keep your part-time job, but even if you lose it, it doesn't really matter and you won't starve.
That's the worst analogy I have ever heard.

Girls/Women are little more than a luxury item, like a Plasma TV or a TVR Griffith 500.

They are effectively non-essential items in a man's locker, but a man will have one or several around for luxury purposes; nothing more.