Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do i have this problem at 20 years old?

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just have no sex drive at the minute, and when i do have sex it is pretty boring, and ive never been able to finish with a girl (even on my first time, which was around 2 months ago). yesterday i couldnt even get in the mood so we just stopped half way through.

every other guy my age is having sex on a regular basis, and from what they say, its pretty much all they think about

the thing that worries me most is that im young right now so i should be at my peak.. and now i cant stop thinking that i'll always find sex pretty dull.

im hoping theres something i can do to change this

any ideas let me know

thanks

randall

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this is an environmental thing. 100 years ago not everybody was dying of cancer. Now there are just so many chemicals in the air, water, food etc. that our bodies just can't cope.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
I wonder if this is an environmental thing. 100 years ago not everybody was dying of cancer. Now there are just so many chemicals in the air, water, food etc. that our bodies just can't cope.
no.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
I should've mentioned that nowadays alot of people lead less active lifestyles and eat much more processed food, which contributes to health problems.

Low libido, ED etc. are all health problems. Because of Rene Descartes we still have this phony mind/body separation concept, which I personally think is bogus.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, im straight as an arrow, and i did like both the women ive slept with, one was a 9, the other one a 7.

what leporello said was interesting, i do have a pretty poor diet, mainly pizzas, lasagnes and chips etc... and i have been drinking most nights for the past few months (not getting drunk each time but having a few beers atleast).

but i dont think thats all the problem tbh

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you're experiencing what I did when I first became sexually active. I remember having sex built up HUGE and when I did it for the first time it felt good, but wasn't everything it was hyped up to be.

I still feel that way, sex is enjoyable to me but I could probably rattle off 5-6 things I'd rather do given the choice. It's a lot of fun and feels great, but is overrated by a lot of people in my opinion.

Reaction score
It's all in your head Randall. I believe the real problem is you are tired and bored of your girlfriend.

I bet a million dollars that if a hot HB 10 sat in your lap right now, you would be ready to bang her for hours.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
randalll said:
what leporello said was interesting, i do have a pretty poor diet, mainly pizzas, lasagnes and chips etc... and i have been drinking most nights for the past few months (not getting drunk each time but having a few beers atleast).

but i dont think thats all the problem tbh
haha you have no idea. A good gym program and diet turned my sex drive up 1000 times. What you talk about is very common among out of shape guys. Soon you will have erectile dysfunction like all the other fatties.

Once you get in great shape you will be complaining about public erections lol.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for all your replies

wolf116 said:
haha you have no idea. A good gym program and diet turned my sex drive up 1000 times. What you talk about is very common among out of shape guys. Soon you will have erectile dysfunction like all the other fatties.

Once you get in great shape you will be complaining about public erections lol.
haha, the thing is though i can eat all i want and im still the skinniest person i know, im 5"10-11' and am under 9 stone

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinny dose not equal healthy/in shape. Skinny is also "out of shape".

You need more food, but good food and a gym program or join the rugby team.

How can you not see this?

Yce

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Skinny dose not equal healthy/in shape. Skinny is also "out of shape".
Tell me about it! I spent a great part of my life being the skinniest guy I know, and trust me, given the choice I would've rather been fat during that time. In any case, you can't imagine what it feels like to add on over 25lbs of lean muscle 'till you've done it yourself.

There's nothing negative I've found about it so far. I really like the strength aspect of it, though: there's nothing like knowing that that wannabe-thug sitting across from you can't push you around unless he wants his a$$ dropped! How about having your clothes fit you perfectly and getting double-takes wherever you walk by? And yes, you will want to have sex every waking second, but armed with the DJ Bible, there's very little that can stop you from doing that.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does any1 kno when their sexual peak stops like wat age. Is it afta 25 dat sex drive n all of dat otha stuff decreases?

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
It's all in your head Randall. I believe the real problem is you are tired and bored of your girlfriend.

I bet a million dollars that if a hot HB 10 sat in your lap right now, you would be ready to bang her for hours.

you nailed it, but im not only bored with her, but with all my friends etc. right now my life is slow, im kinda in a slump.

Qdogg

Reaction score
increase your testosterone levels, stop drinking beers all the time, eat healthy, work out, etc etc etc