Why do I have SO MANY female friends?

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
At first glance, I am sure most people would look at the title of this thread and go "so whats the problem?" so I would like to explain myself a little and hopefully someone can tell me what I am doing right/wrong.

I have about 20 REALLY GOOD female friends. They are ALL gorgeous, ALL fairly intelligent, and MOST of them have great personalities. They ALL "love" me apparently, they always want me around them, they always visit, they take me to the movies, and to do things like snowshoeing, going to clubs, out for coffees and dinners, they touch me, kiss my cheeks, brush their boobs up against me, and will do almost anything for me, but not ONE of them, will be my girlfriend. Not even ONE of them wants anything more than my friendship.
I started getting to know each and every one of them because I wanted to have sex with them.
I even tried using some of the techniques described by Ross Jeffries to help me. And his techniques DID help to a degree, because before his methods were applied, I had ZERO girls around me. But afterwards I was able to get phone numbers in minutes, but I can't get laid after I get them out with me. Now its almost like torture because I have all these women calling me, but none of them WANT me sexually or romantically.

I have made EACH of them feel TOTALLY comfortable around me, yet still I can't get any action. I feel like the guy Seinfeld described in one of his episodes:

"I wash the car, I detail it, I do maintenance on it, I get the tires and pick out the cd player and speakers, etc., but someone else DRIVES the car"

So my questions are:

Why do all these women love being around me, but yet do not want sex from me? Should I get rid of ALL of these women as friends?

I know its good that OTHER women see me with these hot chicks all the time and other guys probably ASSUME I'm getting tons of action, but I'm not and I can't take it anymore.

Any tips?

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Read the dj bible on this site
2. Check out if you are gay and if not practice the things you learn here

good luck

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that women don't feel attraction for guys who make them feel too comfortable. You are too SAFE. You might need to find a way to throw in an element of unpredictabilty into your dealings with these girls, do things you normally wouldn't - don't be available all the time. My advice would be to GET RID OF ALL OF THEM. I think whats happening here is that you're approaching them without a sexual vibe, but rather on a friendship vibe. If you want to have sex with her you have to approach her in this way, how you start is how you finish. If you start with thrying to be a friend then trying to turn her into a girlfriend it'll never work.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say this, your just great company to them. Your like their other girl friend or gay best friend.

Thats the friend zone for you!

Learn to drive and ride! Your belief that you've done everything right from begining, is wrong. Its not the path of the DJ. Its the path of the friendzone.

You need more material then the Ross. His method has failed many.
Also note getting out of the friendzone is very hard, leave these women alone other then for social proof.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
The problem is that women don't feel attraction for guys who make them feel too comfortable. You are too SAFE. You might need to find a way to throw in an element of unpredictabilty into your dealings with these girls, do things you normally wouldn't - don't be available all the time. My advice would be to GET RID OF ALL OF THEM. I think whats happening here is that you're approaching them without a sexual vibe, but rather on a friendship vibe. If you want to have sex with her you have to approach her in this way, how you start is how you finish. If you start with thrying to be a friend then trying to turn her into a girlfriend it'll never work.
Wow! Your fast. Its good to see the same opinion. It enforces.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks ZenGodMod.

There's also the possibility that you're too scared to make a move and that's why you're not getting them. Let's look at the figures. 20 female friends, and NOT ONE are you getting any action from. This means your approach is causing them to react like this. Women respond to men, men shouldn't be responding to women. If you come at a girl sexually and she likes you, she will make it very clear how she wants you to proceed. Also you get what you want. Maybe deep down, subconciously you only want to be friends because you have some issues or you're scared of intimacy of something, and that is why your reality has manifested itself like this. Do some deep soul searching and see whether deep down you really want to get these girls or deep down you really just want to be friends...

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
This is all true and great advice. Women see you as a giant, walking breathing emotional tampon/Eunich. Compleley safe, a nice non sexual being, hell, you would have made bukko bucks in the 19th century Ottoman Empire, guarding the Harems of the Sultans, without them having to worry about you tasting the goods!!!

Start being an ******* to these leech-bittches. Lose ALL their numbers and DO NOT hang out with them anymore. Start DATING women in front of them. When one of them keeps bugging you on the phone, tell her you want to fukk her, and if she doesnt want you, to lose your number, and then hang up on her pathetic ass.

Go out on REAL DATES with SEXUALLY INTERESTED women. Give these women your manhood. Pleasure them. Flirt, touch them in a sexual way. You can do this as you are holding a woman's hand, even in public. By simply caressing her hand with your middle finger as if you are stroking her ****. It will either cause her to be repulsed, or get her vaginal lubricant juices flowing, and get her mind on sex. Touch her lower back, play with the top of her thong, her brassiere strap, whisper vile things you want to do with her out in public, foot massages, lingering kisses in front of other men, ect. Whatever you do, dont go snowshoeing with a woman unless you are going to be hottubbing with her afterwards, naked.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I have read your posts and I thank you all very much. I will read the dj bible, and the thing about Nice guys vs. Jerks because I HAVE been told I am too nice. I especially appreciate the advice from JackPrescott, zengodmod and notapdancing. I was wondering if I should do what you all mentioned about getting rid of these chicks and I am glad to have the second opinion. I also can admit that I might not have made my initial vibe sexual enough when I met these girls, which I will work on from here on in. I think I will step up my game a bit and be more bold when I approach women. I feel like such a dork now, you guys really pointed me out to myself, its actually refreshing to have HONEST opinions. And to the guys who suggested I'm gay, I'm not, but looking back over my post I can see how you would think that I guess.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Ok.

Read the DJ bible.

Next time you meet up with one of them, you're going to behave totally different. You're going to have a swagger to your walk, your body language will be open and sexual. You will kino at appropriate times. You won't be chatting about BS, you'll turn the convo into something more sexual. You will have strong eye contact. You escalate kino and suggest chilling back at yours. Escalate further and go for the fvck.

If you really do have 20 attractive chicks to hang out with, that's 20 attemps. But the key point is you need a different vibe.

If a girl hangs out with you but treats you as a girly friend, she's insulting you. She's mocking you. She's implying you're feminine and not manly enough for her. She's implying that she can do what she likes and you'll take it since you're her mate. She puts you on a lower level.

She is not your friend then if she makes you feel crap. Try to fvck them, each one.

MM

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the excerpt from Pook's 15 Lessons pertaining to your situation.

The full post can be found in the DJ Bible linked at the bottom of the page of the main forum area...

Pook said:
“But why, Pook!? Why is friendship hopeless!? I fall in love with my female friends. Do they not do the same?”

Pook then called up a woman. She appeared in a blaze of fire (probably from the place which all women are from…).

“Oh woman, pray tell! Why do you not go after your male friends?”

The woman looked amazed that anyone could ask her that. “Because they are just friends.”

“But do they not fall in love with you?”

“Yes. My male friends constantly fall in love with me.”

“And, speak truly madam, what do you and your male friends do?”

“Oh! Well, we hang out. We talk a lot.”

“Talk? About what?”

“Everything. Anything.”

“And they fall in love with you.”

“Yes.”

“Ahh…” said the Pook. “Now we have the answer. Away with you!” And the woman vanished in a fireball.

“What answer?”

“Why, it is a difference between the sexes. Young man, what do you do with your friends?”

He looked thoughtful. “We play basketball. We ride around town. We play video games. We…”

“But do you and your guy friends ever sit around and talk about your feelings and things going on in your life?”

The young man looked angry. “HELL NO!”

“There is your answer. Men do not get together and just talk. We do things. When we are with our women friends, we talk much more. Since we reserve our talking, sharing emotions and experiences, to our romantic interest, we get confused with our female friends. We begin to get interested in them because of this.”

“But what about women, Pook?”

Pook pointed to the telephone lines above them. Lightning surged and glowed along the lines.

“The phone lines! They are on fire!”

“Indeed. When women get together, what do they do?”

The young man looked at the fiery lines. “They talk!”

“About what?”

He looked thoughtful as sparks rained on him. “Everything!”

“Women usually aren’t used to getting together and doing pure action. So when they do so with their guy friends, they get a bit confused as well.”

“I see…”

“So avoid the friendship route. When you see a woman you are interested in, go for her romantically. For a friend she sees, a friend you shall always be.”

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I have started reading the dj bible and I am already seeing that I have made a TON of mistakes. I will now go and study, and I'll do whatever I can to NOT be an AFC, as you call people like me. I can see that I am on the way to living life with a lot less frustration in regards to women. I can also see that these methods will help me in ALL areas of life, so you won't likely see another post for awhile, but once I wrap my head around this stuff, I'll post my results. I have decided to get rid of ALL the women that are in my life as friends, save one or two or that I can use for advice etc. I thank you all again for replying to my pathetic questions and I'll update you all as soon as I can. Cheers!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely take all the knowledge in that you can and come back and be a regular member here once you are ready brother asid76.

Also there's no need to get rid of these women friends if they can be an outlet for you to meet other chicks you can establish a relationship with.

The thing is chick friends can be very good to have in order to have social proof and get a social network going especially if they invite you to parties or would be willing to hook you up with their hot friends or whatever.

Basically I'm saying see what you can get out of these women first before dropping them.

If they can't offer you anything substantial like I listed then go with your plan and drop the majority of them except the few you wish to keep but don't burn your bridges with any of them that you drop, simply go silent, no contact, they'll get the message but since you weren't an assh0le about cutting contact by telling them off or whatever you may be able to establish contact in the future with them in order to once again see if you can get anything out of them ie where is the next party going to be, I need a ride somewhere, can you lend me some money, can you hook me up with your hot blonde friend with the double D's etc stuff that chicks usually do to their guy friends but perhaps you can turn this around on them for a change lol.

Another side effect of becoming a DJ is your chick friends will notice and though they may not necessarily come around and want you, they could later, and you don't have to take that bait either, you can simply file it away in your mind that she had her chance at you and now its the other way around and you're friendzoning her lmfao.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get rid of them. Just don't let yourself be used. You can so easily use them as social proof to get other chicks.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a new girl, one you haven't met. Game her, take her out. Tell a few of your girl friends that you met a girl. If they have any interest in you at all, there will be fire and explosions.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Definitely take all the knowledge in that you can and come back and be a regular member here once you are ready brother asid76.

Also there's no need to get rid of these women friends if they can be an outlet for you to meet other chicks you can establish a relationship with.

The thing is chick friends can be very good to have in order to have social proof and get a social network going especially if they invite you to parties or would be willing to hook you up with their hot friends or whatever.

Basically I'm saying see what you can get out of these women first before dropping them.

If they can't offer you anything substantial like I listed then go with your plan and drop the majority of them except the few you wish to keep but don't burn your bridges with any of them that you drop, simply go silent, no contact, they'll get the message but since you weren't an assh0le about cutting contact by telling them off or whatever you may be able to establish contact in the future with them in order to once again see if you can get anything out of them ie where is the next party going to be, I need a ride somewhere, can you lend me some money, can you hook me up with your hot blonde friend with the double D's etc stuff that chicks usually do to their guy friends but perhaps you can turn this around on them for a change lol.

Another side effect of becoming a DJ is your chick friends will notice and though they may not necessarily come around and want you, they could later, and you don't have to take that bait either, you can simply file it away in your mind that she had her chance at you and now its the other way around and you're friendzoning her lmfao.
Disagreed. Be an a$$hole about it unless they agree to sleep with you. Period. You dont need leeches in your life, there are too many women out there. You dont need women "friends" to be successful socially.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're being too friendly with your intentions...make a move on her, if she doesn't take it, then next her. No point in hanging out with girls you don't f*ck.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
asid76 said:
Thanks everyone! I have started reading the dj bible and I am already seeing that I have made a TON of mistakes. I will now go and study, and I'll do whatever I can to NOT be an AFC, as you call people like me. I can see that I am on the way to living life with a lot less frustration in regards to women. I can also see that these methods will help me in ALL areas of life, so you won't likely see another post for awhile, but once I wrap my head around this stuff, I'll post my results. I have decided to get rid of ALL the women that are in my life as friends, save one or two or that I can use for advice etc. I thank you all again for replying to my pathetic questions and I'll update you all as soon as I can. Cheers!
Yes, Young Jedi, you have taken the first step towards getting laid. Step one being getting rid of these horrid, leechlike women "friends" who do not want to sleep with you. They are worthless human beings, less than dung beetles. They suck up valuable time, energy, effort and money, like vampiric parasites without supplying anything in return. (Their raw vaginas offered in thanks)...Here are a few more tips.

1. Develop an "Edge" Good guys finish last, Bad Guys fukk the Prom Queen. remember that. Take no $hit from attractive women. Flirt with them, let them know you are interested in them in "that" way, and ask them out on REAL dates, not "friends first" crap, that is a weak and laughable cop out that they need to always get called on. Kino and ****y Funny work, but take time to develop. Treat attractive women as if they arent worth your time, but let them know they are attractive. Dont buy a woman drinks, ask her to buy you drinks, or ask her what you will be getting in return. If a woman flakes on you after accepting a date, make an issue out of it with her, and let her ass know that you dont appreciate LIARS like her, and do this in public. Attention Wh0res hate to be publicly embarrassed.

2. Live life according to your own terms. Make time to troll for pu$$y, sure, but develop other interests as well. Dont let chasing ass be the center of your life.

3. Attempt to pursue SEXUALLY (No more of this "I just want to be friends" $hit) more than one woman at a time, and SUBTLY let each know about the other. Mindgames.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK listen to what others are saying about not generating sexual tension and such BUT for God's sake don't get rid of them as friends. They can easily set you up with other hot girls they know. If you feel comfortable just try to bring it up in a C&F way. You have a gold mine here. Sure you'll most likely never ever get these girls but you can still get their friends. And trust me, it's much easier hooking up with those girls than doing cold approaches.