"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Why do I get bored REALLY quickly with all the girls at my school.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Hey I live in a county where my school is known to have the prettiest girls and this is my first year at this school. At first, just like always, I love to DJ every girl I see but for somereason I keep wanting new girls over and over again because if I don't meet a new bunch I feel like nothing is ever fun anymore with those girls to the point where I don't wanna even talk to any of them. I don't know what's wrong with me, but after months of DJ'ing with different girls I can't seem to be content with a HB9... anybody else feel this way? I don't want to be in constant movement to meet other people but seriously, come on! I can never settle down.


PS> I first thought this happened because of my expectations but, to tell you the truth... most of the girls at my school meet my expectations... just don't spark that attraction that they gave me when I first saw them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Have that same thing, keeps you going :D Most of the time the hot girls are just hot .. and it stops there. They always got everything they wanted by being pretty, so why bother improving themselves. Of course this doesn't go for all the hot chiqs, an awful lot of them are very interesting. Don't meet chiqs at school, it always blows. Meet them at some freaky events, like euh .. sport event etc.. they always have a story to tell :) (and a body to ..)
 

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Hey I live in a county where my school is known to have the prettiest girls and this is my first year at this school. At first, just like always, I love to DJ every girl I see but for somereason I keep wanting new girls over and over again because if I don't meet a new bunch I feel like nothing is ever fun anymore with those girls to the point where I don't wanna even talk to any of them. I don't know what's wrong with me, but after months of DJ'ing with different girls I can't seem to be content with a HB9... anybody else feel this way? I don't want to be in constant movement to meet other people but seriously, come on! I can never settle down.


PS> I first thought this happened because of my expectations but, to tell you the truth... most of the girls at my school meet my expectations... just don't spark that attraction that they gave me when I first saw them.
ill guess u go to towson university
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I know what you mean

When i was 100% AFC, I never got bored of women, but now I can get bored by dull ones. It may be that you're just a lot smarter than them and you're focused on the DJ challenge. If you focused on something else to get your challenge, you wouldn't worry about them being so boring.

This works with other things too. If you get bored cleaning the bathroom, don't think about cleaning it, try to get your challenge in other ways. So you have your woman, but the other aspects of life are how you stretch yourself.
 

PlayaWannabe

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Porto - Portugal
Maybe they aren't a challenge to you. they are hot, but they have nothing in their heads, no topics of convo, no subject. no interest.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
Originally posted by PlayaWannabe
Maybe they aren't a challenge to you. they are hot, but they have nothing in their heads, no topics of convo, no subject. no interest.
true. usually a HB6 with a hot personality can hold my attention longer then a dumb HB 8.5
 
Top