Why do I even care?

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this chick. She's about an hb 7 which is all I really go after because I haven't built my confidence up enough yet to go after the real hotties... so anyway things have been going very well. I spent last friday night at her place and when I got ready to go on saturday she was begging me to stay so she's obviously pretty sprung.

I called her the other night to see what she was doing on Thursday (tonight) and she said she had plans but wanted to know if we could get together on friday night so I said sure. Today I happened to notice on my news feed on Facebook that she was going to this party tonight at her college (she's still in college I'm not) so now i'm sitting here at home wondering why the hell didn't she just invite me to go to the party, it's an open party according to the news feed on facebook so there's no reason I couldn't go...

But more importantly I'm wondering why the hell do I even give a ****. I should be out gaming other chicks right now, right?

She just called to make sure we're still on for tomorrow and for all she knows I don't have anything going on tonight... I don't get women at all.

Sorry just wanted to vent a little...

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she have to invite you?
Btw why would you want to go to her college party? Unless you went to the same college as her.

ematsuda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's the "girls night out" and she already planned it with her friends. You can't expect her to spend every waking moment with you even if you're committed. Ever heard the saying "don't bring sand to the beach"? If I'm out with the boyz, I'd never bring along a girl that wasn't my GF because it cramps my style. Futhermore, I'd want to give my friends attention and not worry whether or not she's having any fun or not.

I really don't see why you even brought this up given you have Friday night locked in with her.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
there were many times when i didn't want to invite the girl to a party -- even if we were in a relationship. She might want to meet u more private -- like a bar or something before she introduces you to her friends.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as she's pencilled you into her schedule, all's good. Going to a college party with a girl is kinda overrated, imo. You're supposed to get girls from parties, not take them there.

You should've made her believe that you were at least hanging out with friends or something tonight. Or you can tell her that tomorrow when you see her.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah! grab a buddy and go play some pool or go to a club or find out what local bands are playing and have a boys night out!

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much experience with women. I've recently done a total body transformation and lost a ton of weight and I'm just now at 25 years old starting to have a social life and really get with women... This is probably just some insecurities coming back out from my past. Like I feel like she doesn't want me around

The funny thing is people told me before I started my transformation that this would happen and I didn't believe them.

For the record I did end up going to some friends house and hanging out tonight so I didn't just sit around doing nothing. :rockon: