“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why Do I Do This to Myself?

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
A warning: a lot of this post is just me venting my frustrations so the people I see every day don't have to hear me bltch and moan about it. There is a question for you guys at the end of it, so this isn't COMPLETELY pointless...just mostly pointless.

I came home from college to see my ex-girlfriend.

(DING! First thing done wrong in this situation.)

For a while now, ever since I left for college actually, she's been telling her friends how she fvcked up our relationship and wants to get back together with me and has been really flirtatious and shlt with me online and over the phone. I was coming home anyway for my mother's birthday party (Oct. 3rd...today.) so I've been spending a lot of time with my ex and my friends these past few days.

First day: Great...hit it off again real well, flirted, talked, good.

Second day: Cold fvcking shoulder. Even when we were just sitting around while my friend and his girlfriend made out in the other room all she did was fvck around on the computer and almost completely ignore me. This was the last straw, so I brought her outside and asked her flat out what the hell was going on. She said that she still just wants to be friends and doesn't want to lead me on. So, I said "fine" and walked away. Didn't talk to her for the rest of the night.

The best part of this whole thing is that I knew this was going to happen. It happens again and again with this girl, but I have such pathetic oneitis for her that I keep coming back like some sort of retarded mutt. I like her so much I get emotionally fvcked every single time, then get up and come back for more.

Now, I promised myself that this was the last time and that it was finally over. I'm trying to get over it and beat my inner-AFC to death with a baseball bat so I'll stop being such a fvcking pvssy.

This is where you guys come in. I'm in college now. What should I be doing as soon as I get back that will put me into high fvcking gear and get my social life back on track? I'm going to hit the gym practically every day and eat healthier, for starters. But there's got to be something specific I can do to jumpstart myself. Give me a task, a bootcamp-like order, anything.

This is the second blasted time I've had my "SHlT! I'M AN AFC!" revelation and it sucks. Help me out. :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
agreed with MetalFortress

go meet new people.. hang out at the hottest nightspots in town... have some fun mate.
 
Top