"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Why do I continue to torture myself?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
724
Reaction score
1,051
Age
35
Location
Tijuana, Mexico
What this tells me is that you are not really a dog person, but just had a dog for 10 years. I had to put mine down a couple months ago, and it's still tearing me up at random times.
My condolences man. My rottie is the life of the house when I’m just going through a rapid rut and hurdles. Son of a gun just cracks a window open somewhere for my soul to see some light at times. They know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top