"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why do I attract ugly gurls?

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
I have had 10 gurls so far (made out & had sex). But looking back I see that most of those gurls are average (either average looking or fat cows). That was all before coming to this site & reading the DJ Bible.

Right now I got two chicks interested in me. Both are fvcken ugly; uglier than any chick I have ever dated. And this is after reading the DJ Bible/ SumaGora etc. etc.
Seems to me like I only attract ugly gurls.

What could be the reason?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
hey fill !
its just part of life.....dont worry about it
we all go thru "ugly" slumps. trouble is, ugly broads are just like the good lookin babes in that they keep hanging around once the rambone is used on them.
its like fishing in a lake. one day you catch some nice ones and other days you catch nothing.
its just the ugly ones are biting at the moment.
give it no worries
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
hmmm... let me think.

HEY! If you are pulling some DJ stuff right, you can't attract ugly chicks.
sosuave.com stuff if done right is to attract HOT women.
UG's just think that you are out of their league.


What could be the reason?
1) You don't meet enough attractive women.
2) There are certain looks that attract different kind of girls. When I changed the way I dress I've got looks from more attractive, 18+, and feminine women. Ugly women and teen girls (I hate them) either get intimidated of me or they just stare. ;)
3) If you are ugly, dress badly, have bad hygiene, attractive chicks won't look at you
4) This can be pure coincidence. What I think it is. You talk about two girls ONLY.
5) Think about a second what do you have to offer to an attractive woman. Are you exciting and confident enough? That's what they look for. Excitement and protection.

Start thinking these.. then we'll look some more.
 

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Hot Ice
hmmm... let me think.

What could be the reason?
1) You don't meet enough attractive women.

I think number #1 is partly the reason. Another reason I can think of is that I start hitting on gurls as soon as I meet em. I start flirting and stuff. Ugly girls usually don't have any1 to flirt with. So they start eating my cr@p and start day dreaming.

Any other ideas?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You are setting your standards too low. If you want hot attractive girls, then set them as your standards and don't settle for less. But be realistic. If you are having sex with ugly and overweight girls, then you are simply not going after enough attractive girls. Don't approve girls that you don't find attractive, just because they have nobody to flirt with. The easy wins aren't always the best.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Ya dude, i got this same problem... i read some post back then that said the reason why ugly chicks attracted to you is because they think you are at their standard that means you ugly too? :confused:
 

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Tai
Ya dude, i got this same problem... i read some post back then that said the reason why ugly chicks attracted to you is because they think you are at their standard that means you ugly too? :confused:
Well, not likely in my case. Two ugly chicks r attracted to me right now and this is because I started flirting w/ em from day-1. I wanted to practive my flirting ability, kino, humor yadda. So I used em as my pedestal :)

All my gurls were average and not ugly.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by NRM
You are setting your standards too low. If you want hot attractive girls, then set them as your standards and don't settle for less. But be realistic. If you are having sex with ugly and overweight girls, then you are simply not going after enough attractive girls. Don't approve girls that you don't find attractive, just because they have nobody to flirt with. The easy wins aren't always the best.
I'm with him.
You don't have to approach ugly chicks.


One thing comes to my mind that you are not supposed to flirt.
It's something what women do.

Be cooler bro. Hot chicks might get turned off when you reveal your sexual interest too obviously. You have to be a little bit more mysterious and get them thinking that what if you don't like them and flirt like all the other guys do.

Ugly girls crave flirting, because they don't get it.
Hot women are tired of it.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Oxide
Lol, i think we've all been there before, join the club ;)
Haha! yeah, I think that's why we are all here.
To get piece of incredibly hot and wet vulva! :cool:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I think the main reason is that you are generally not trying to attract UGs, but they pick up on the DJ vibes, and this is intensified by the fact that you are not making a play for them.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
You attract ugly chicks cuz you're also ugly.
 

jba1234

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
You get what you go for.
When meeting women I only go for ones I find attractive, therefore if I have sucess it is always with an attractive girl. I know it seems like common sense, but the the key to hot chicks is dont lower your standards.
 
Top