"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Why do high value/ rich men date porn stars?

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
Not only are they the ultimate pigs but many have boob jobs that look freakishly bad, lips that look like inner tubes, are mentally off in the head, have drug and or alcohol addictions, and are suicidal.

You have men like Donald Trump, Hollywood elite, UFC fighters, rich businessm men who instead of finding hot women in their social circles decide to parade around pro cvm dumpsters like they've accomplished something to be envied.

If "wild sex" means so much to these men to the point of ignoring this woman just got done filming a train ran on all holes isn't that a tell these dudes get off on being cvcked by male porn stars that get paid to dump in their girlfriends?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
Because they are hot and are desired by literally millions of men who jerk off to their porn content on the regular.

This is "hot": ultimate pigs but many have boob jobs that look freakishly bad, lips that look like inner tubes, are mentally off in the head, have drug and or alcohol addictions, and are suicidal.


Sorry bud. Not.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
I think it has something to do with paying them to sign non disclosure agreements but i'm not quite sure. Lamar Odom went to the Bunny Ranch because he just wanted somewhere to be alone, surrounded by women who would give him attention away from the spotlight.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
some pornstars are legit hot (for example - Dani Daniels - who has a beautiful face and hot body) but most of them look fake, trashy and disgusting


but IDGAF even if they are spectacularly gorgeous, I would never date one and I'm not super rich or famous. If I was, I would date a very classy, sweet, naturally gorgeous 22 year old
Oh, I personally feel the same way. I think there are a lot of men who sort of get off on the idea of having tons of other men getting off to the woman that they are with, not sure if that makes sense. They get some sort of satisfaction knowing they have a girl who millions of guys masturbate to and fantasize about.

However, with all that said any sane man should never consider dating porn stars, strippers, etc. Women like this do what they do for reasons that have little to nothing relating to how they look but instead are more due to underlying issues. Normal, healthy and well adjusted women do not actively engage in self degradation like that, regardless of the money involved. I can see maybe doing a film once but to make a career out of it shows a lack of self respect and just basic personal standards. These women are bat**** crazy, a significant number of them end up committing suicide, very few ever live a normal life.
 

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
I would date a porn star that banged me like a porn star should, besides that they are no different than any other girl lol. Lots of hot girls just don't put in any effort sexually.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Oh, I personally feel the same way. I think there are a lot of men who sort of get off on the idea of having tons of other men getting off to the woman that they are with, not sure if that makes sense. They get some sort of satisfaction knowing they have a girl who millions of guys masturbate to and fantasize about.
Yeah, I think it's some sort of fantasy at work. Like some guys think that dating strippers is the highest you can go in game.
There's probably some similarity there. I would never date a stripper or a porn star, myself.
 
Top