why do guys burn to have a girl? but girls dont

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

I was reading the DJ bible and I read:
In conversations, he would be agreeable to everything she said. In matters of planning, he would reschedule anything and everything on her whim. The women would become his sun with his entire life merely orbiting them.

Yes this happens. You meet a girl you like, you get her number, you have one or two dates, you make out...
and then...if it does not progress or it does not want the way you want, you may start changing your behaviour in order to get the girl. You become somehow kind of obsessed with her, even if you're not obssesed, but you have the urge to 'get her'.

One time I met a girl, make out etc...
some days later I wanted to call her becaus she did not text me or anything...and my phone did not work, so I became pretty upset, called the provider, seeked for an explanation on google, talked to some other friends to see if it was happening to them...
many hours passed and then I realized I was feeling stressed for no reason, but I could not stop it. See?

Ive read many times how guys become afcs, or how desperate they can become, but.. why is this??
why this does not happen to girls?
they do not become desperate, they are not afc girls or something.

Why?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Girls have so many options that dont develop any strong attachment to a guy except if he stands way above all the others, most of the time they spin plates without even trying to do ti, its guys who spin themselves to them.

2)Girls do not feel any pressure to get validated through a guy while guys are being told directly and indirectly that they belong to a lesser stock if they dont have a girl.

This is obvious anytime in a group of people both guys and girls make fun of a guy who didnt scored enough but almost none will make fun of a girl for remaining dry, to that you add this new madness of the "single smart girl who doesnt need a man" pushed from media.

3)Guys have a much highter sex drive than girls which just like hungriness, the longer it last and the longer it increase in power till pushing you to do stupid dangerous things.

I would say ego is involved in both genres but much more in girls, in fact its much easier to win a girl through her ego than through her feelings.
Reject her or drop her or ignore her and no matter how incompetant you are, she will have eyes for you only.

scholarjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the most confident, charming, and best of PUA's/natural gamers have trouble with women from time to time. Believe me those who claim they don't are lying!

This society puts women on a higher pedestal than men in terms of social and sexual relationships.

As long there are men out there, hitting on women; women will continue to spin plates, since they literally have hundreds of choices...At least the attractive/interesting ones do.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat/ugly girls can be very desperate because they don't have options.

Pretty girls aren't desperate because they have options.

Men who are good with women are not desperate because they have options

Men who are bad with women are desperate because they don't have options.

Seem like it's all about having options. Options=Power

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is a mistake to say that girls do not burn for guys. If you had a girl who couldn't get a boyfriend, you can bet she'd be wanting to get one, bad.

But as has been said, attractive girls will have options because a lot of guys will hit on them. Which is why they are less likely to get needy and desperate like the poor fellows who have trouble getting a date.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Ive heard women say they can get sex whenever they want it...can you imagine that? even average overweight women have this outlet. can you imagine it? try, you go toa bar tonight, several guys giving you the eye, couple hitting on you, knowing that you have such choice? life is like a box of chocolates for them.
I dont burn to get water, its just there, I want a drink I go and get one. if that supply was cut off though, Id be getting desperate

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so it all comes down to having options.
Girls do, guys dont.
But why is it that they have so many?
men population is three times women population or what?

I know that even regular girls have three or four guys orbiting. She goes to the library, the librarian likes her. She goes to a club, three guys hit on her.
She goes with her friend Aline, Aline's male friend Peter wants to meet her and date her.
This every week.

You can be a good looking guy, have friends and a decent job, and you do not get any girls unless you move your ****ing ass. On the other hand, Ive met some guys that were just ok, and they had several gfs with no effort neither DJ tricks.

Why isnt the other way around? because of biology/evolution? I wonder.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Everything WhoDaresWins said. Worth many rep points.

Women don't necessarily spin plates to be cruel. They just have so much peen thrown at them that they have to give some guys the run around. They can't keep track of all the guys nor do they have the time or interest to do so.

It's no different than the job market today. It's not some conspiracy that companies are looking to reject job applicants and not call them back. They are flooded with resumes/applications so naturally many will fall through the cracks.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience initially the girl has a little more control, sure. But after she gets to know me the tables are turned. And she is the one waiting for me to take her somewhere or whatever. A critical part of this theory is a good hard splacking. Bone a girl good and she looses all cool and control. Bone like your life depended on it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If every guy wants five plates to spin, that's five times the offers a girl gets. The more widespread the pickup movement becomes, the more options girls have.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
3)Guys have a much highter sex drive than girls which just like hungriness, the longer it last and the longer it increase in power till pushing you to do stupid dangerous things.
True. So true. This is why you drop a girl that is not cooperating with you. If she's not interested... it's simple.

Just dump her.

Move on and satisfy your sexual desire... and don't masturbate.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
From my experience initially the girl has a little more control, sure. But after she gets to know me the tables are turned. And she is the one waiting for me to take her somewhere or whatever. A critical part of this theory is a good hard splacking. Bone a girl good and she looses all cool and control. Bone like your life depended on it.
Done this before to a 20 year old girl and she couldn't stop thinking about me. Then she went to college and took engineering with a bunch of guys...she stopped. Granted we were living far apart, but still.

Its happened with other girls too, the sex is awesome, but they still meet others, richer, taller, better looking, more connections. Can't complain though, it's the market.

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because you are only at looking at women you wanna hit on. If you have the idea to hit on her, many other guys do too, so they have options.

You need to be looking at pathetic obese old whales to have an idea of a woman who is of equal value to you. These are the girls who have no options like you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather be single than hook up with a schizophrenic psycho hose beast, phuck that $hit. But yeah, I think everyone burns hot to be in a relationship at one point. It's a matter of how quickly you extinguish yourself and get your cool back.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

this is so me right now.. and trust me.. the amount of friends i had who was girls was high.. until this kicked in.. now i have like 1

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I think it is a mistake to say that girls do not burn for guys.
Yep and it's pretty much always for a guy who's already taken. Women want most that which others have.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FrogWife said:
Believe me... speaking for myself - attractive women with 'options' certainly burn for men as well...
to women, having options isn't the same as a guy pining for a hot chick. women will always have options, but they judge themselves based on how well they filter their options and get the best 'arm candy' they can. IE, their hypergamorous ( thanks RT) nature means they strive for the best they can get just as a man pines for a HB.

If you are a guy with the game/social status/ whatever that all women want, they will pine over you. A good example of this is a friend of mine who is a prominent name in an obscure sport. His current gf literally stalked him on FB, found out what he liked, where he liked to go and went after him with great ferocity.

Men make themselves more available in general, but I think women can pursue a relationship/fling just as much as a man can.