"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Why do girls start giggling when you walk up?

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
These two girls at work.

They'll just be standing around, not really even talking.... And I'll walk up, and before I can say a word... they look at each other and start giggling.


No I don't walk with a limp. I didn't have a booger. My fly wasn't open. I didn't have chocolate on my face... or anything else.


I posted a FRearlier this week about this new job. She has already put the word out that she 'thinks I'm cute"...

But my question is, why DO THEY GIGGLE?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
they giggle because that's how girls re-act or do when they are around them, some may not want to know that the guys knows it and others may do.

i remember when someone who stared at a guy she liked, he was right next to him and she was just staring at him smiling.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
They giggle because that is what girls do. It IS better that they giggle then instead of when you pull your pants off. ;)
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
so are you saying that it's intentional. or are you saying that it's just some overwhelming emotional response or something?

I'm just wondering. nothings funny, so Why giggle. Why not just stare at my [****] ?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by bootlegger
so are you saying that it's intentional. or are you saying that it's just some overwhelming emotional response or something?

I'm just wondering. nothings funny, so Why giggle. Why not just stare at my [****] ?
Yes, it's intentional. Remember back to 4th grade when girls poked you when they liked you and whatnot? Same difference. Immaturity.
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
Okay honey...WHAT GRADE IS THIS AGAIN?? ;)

Anywho...

It could be EITHER/OR:

They MIGHT like you...

OR...

They think you're absolutely STUPID! (a sort of "pfft, here comes that idiot coworker of ours again...hahaha...whoopty-do")

They may have just been talkin' about you (good OR bad), or talkin' about something else, but right when you walk within their sight it's an UNEASY laugh like "yeeesh...ick...gag me (NOT meant in a good way fellas! think "unattractive/he REALLY freaks me out" kinda thing)..." -- AKA a false and FORCED laugh...(you can tell a forced laugh/smile when the side of their mouth that LEADS the smile is opposite of the hand they write with -- IF you're willing to analyze this THAT far...LOL).

Nevertheless, the girls will laugh and ROLL their EYES SIDEWAYS, towards each other while you approach if they disapprove of you at all...

I myself have done ALL of these scenarios!! Basically...IT'S HARD TO TELL!

So all I can suggest is to REALLY pay attention to these cues when you're looking at them directly...

ANY uneasiness or disgust in their disposition??
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I've only been there two days. I have spoke briefly with one(HB9) of them(the one who said I was cute), but the other (who is HB6) I talked to alot b/c she was training me. I think we hit it off pretty well. They didn't seem uneasy, they just seem to start giggling.

We are not talking about 4th graders here, these girls are 21-22ish.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i think girls giggle, b/c they think you are cute. it's just what they do. when you see something or someone you like, you probably are like "oh damn, she's fine" or something like that.
it's just natural 4 a girl to giggle, also it shows a bit of immaturity
 

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
hmm, this is interesting. i did an approach yesterday at the mall.

spotted two, walked up behind them as they were walking, stopped them and said "excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?"

they were trying to help me out and what not. they mentioned one location, i asked if they could show me where it was. they said they were in a hurry. i suddenly randomly blurted out "do you have email?"

she started giggling like crazy for the next 2 minutes. she was like uhhhhhhmmm and giggling. her friend said she did. i said "great" and pulled out a pen/paper. she was like "i kind of have a boyfriend" while giggling. i said "so? i have two girlfriends - you need to catch up!" (not sure if they found that too funny or not). she then said "ok" and gave it to me. giggling the entire 2 minute phase from where i asked her email to her writing it down. WTF

i'm going to have to follow up now and see if there's any interest.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
they giggle to reduce the sexual tension they are feeling
 

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Dude the exact seem thing happened to me today. lol

Today was the first day of classes. And a some frist year chick who was taking the same English course as me started giggling when she saw me pass. (This was after class) She was with a group of her friends and when she saw me she started giggling then they all joined in it kinda pissed me off, I don't like when girls giggle like that so i just smiled as I walked away...

I was kinda ticked and disappionted at the seem time.

I don't know what to make of this..what do you guys think? Girls Have told me that I'm good looking, but them giggling kinda makes me wonder are they making fun of me?!:confused::mad:
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I had these 2 girls who were exactly like this towards me. If i was late for class or just regularly walking past, they would be just giggling. I would just give them a wtf look coz it pissed me right off. I was actually thinking they were just laughing at me, but then one of the girls was all over my dik, so thinking now the giggling must of been a sign of excitement when she saw me. Nothing to worry about man, one of them probably likes you and the other one is just going along with her mate with the excitement of seeing you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
This happened to me before. I just asked them what they were laughing at. They didn't say anything after that. When I saw them coming towards me the next day, I started laughing at them. Its called Payback Ha ha. Now yall know why girls are always after me.
 
Top