Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Girls Sabotage Their Relationships?

XzibitStud

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I currently do have a GF and the one thing she does best is create havoc about the smallest items. You can sense that she gets a sense of satisfaction of seeing you become irritated and pi$$ed off at her.

When you look at the bigger picture of things, most of them really sabotage their own relationship, because once a DJ had enough, she will be gone (aka Buh-Bye), no coming back.

So in a females mind, complicating your own life is just a everyday task which has to be accomplished in order to rest peacefully at night apparently.

I have become good in just letting things roll of my back or just straight out turning most situations around on her and making her furious at me for not playin her immature little game. If you got little tricks like that you guys use, go ahead and post them would love to hear them!

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like the type who likes to argue just to hear herself talk.

I have a 3 word rule for women like this. I always respond with short 3 word or shorter responses. One word responses work even better.

*Uh huh*
*Sure*
*Ok*
*Yep*
*Nope*
*I hear you*
*I guess*

Through my experience...the woman keeps talking..and talking..and talking...until she finally gets irrate. Her test is that she wants you to lose your cool..come down to her level. What these short response usually do is make the woman answer her own arguement in her mind. By keeping it short and simple..she has no ammunition to attack me with. She can talk all she wants..and when she finally shuts up...smile and leave.

After a while..she ends up apologizing for being out of line.

However, if this type of disrespect continues...its a definate next...unless you want to be the guy listening to this BS for years on out.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill let you in on a secret, if you dont give your woman drama, she will create some for you.

Women crave drama, how else you explain why they watch so much soap operas and crave drama?

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've even tested this out by putting up a bit of "fake" drama.

But christ, sometimes you'd just wish women would be happy with the simple things in life!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
I have a 3 word rule for women like this. I always respond with short 3 word or shorter responses. One word responses work even better.

*Uh huh*
*Sure*
*Ok*
*Yep*
*Nope*
*I hear you*
*I guess*

You forgot one...

*Bye*

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do it because they are addicted to the rush of endorphins that drama and chaos give to their emotions.

XzibitStud

Reaction score
LOL.

If they dont see their own tears atleast once a week through having caused something with their own bull$hit, they cannot have a meaningful relationship.

You as the man always have to care for them, even if they are doing the most irrational things ... yeah right, I say FVCK that, if she is being a little attention ***** call her on it and let some tears flow.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Logic will lead you to understand *why* that is.

Why do sex addicts crave sex? (Aside from the obvious, 'sex')

Endorphins. Chemical Addiction. The hook.

When you're loaded with THAT much in chemical, and highly volatile hormones, you're a nuke ready to blow ALL THE FICKING TIME. The question is, how does one trigger it repeatedly?

If you don't do it for her, she'll do it for herself. This is *why* a nice guy loses. The emotions, as explained by many on this site, are what drives her through life. To her, life IS an emotional rollercoaster, and that's ok. It's how she gauges life, it's how we all pretty much gauge life. Yes, it can get whack sometimes, which is why women swing from extreme to extreme.

I had an X who was generally the "girl next door" type. Very good family. Cheerleader. 2 Older brothers. She would swing from boozing to the fullest, to being a bookworm. Some nights we'd find to the max, and then wake up in the morning banging like bunnies. We lasted over 2 years doing that, while it didn't feel healthy, she'd go back to the relationship and even consider (ghasp) marriage!

Realize, they're built the way they're built. You don't try to deprogram or reprogram the computer, but you try to BECOME the programmer, learn the programs and how to HACK it, and then you can be a mack wit it.

A-Unit

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting. I've just realised the most 'level headed' birds I have known who were potential long term partners were all engrossed in some sort of sport activity.

One was into rock climbing, another into long distance endurance races. They never gave me girly ****, sometimes they told ME off for being too emotional.

Maybe they got their buzz through sport, they didn't need arguements. Or maybe they were just these high adrenaline threshold people you read about.

Think Ripley, Alien. Nice vest too.

I'm off to find me a base jumper.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sirducer
Ill let you in on a secret, if you dont give your woman drama, she will create some for you.

Women crave drama, how else you explain why they watch so much soap operas and crave drama?
That is so true.

If you're boring and don't seem like the aggressive type, she's going to push you around till you let loose your anger. She'll tell you "You're so angry or aggressive or domineering" - THOSE ARE GOOD WORDS. Do not fall prey and go "Okay, I'll be nicer"

That's called pseudo-drama, and probably the most damaging kind like the first psoter with his gf whining about small things.

Think of it as a small cry for an aggressive guy that will dominate her.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women...heh

i see my mom do that to my dad all the time and theyre nearing the 50's. but of course he doesnt give crap about anything in the house, so she's just *****ing at him just about everyday about something.

some of it goes tto me also for being a lazy slacker as well...