"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Why do girls need to proclaim they are "hot"

Mystic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
3
happens to me a lot ill be talking to a good looking girl and theyll somehow say they are hot in the conversation.

one example is this girl was like if you see blah blah tell him I looked hot

another was I get better service at the car wash cause im hot

etc etc anyone notice this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Low Self esteem?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just bust on them...

Hot? You didn't look in the mirror this morning, did you?

or, Hot? Now why would I lie for you. I don't even know you that well...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
'Hot' is just a new slang that has been used for the last few years - hors like to put attention on themselves, don't give them the satisfaction and ignore them, or as stated in the posts above, ridicule them!!
 

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
Who cares? It's actually good if they say that. It's a form of advertising sexuality.

I let the ladies know I'm hot. It usually leads to better conversations than just plutonic ones.

Also, as someone else said, it totally leaves open C+F byreplying "what are you talking about". Through in some kino and you're there.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
.

That means they want YOU to tell them they are hot. Possible sign of attraction, take advantage of it.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Put them on the spot by asking "What makes you so hot?" ;)
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I gotta go with Low Self-Esteem. The last girl I was with only talked about guys hitting on her and stuff and I would be like....ok. I dont know if she was testing me or what, but after we broke up (and like a dumbass I still talked to her) all she ever talked about is sexy this and sexy that...

I see it this way, If you have to keep saying your sexy or really put yourself out there...then they are looking for compliments because deep down they feel like sh*t about themselves. most times they'll use their good looks and keep guys around thinking they'll get sex and its all just to make them feel good about themselves (yep dumbass me again)

Dont buy into it like I did...I found out that the real hot girls are the ones that are hot, but they dont use that to get what they want. They keep it to themselves and dont go around looking for compliments to make them feel better...They know they are hot, but its no big deal, they just stay humble about it....Those are the real hotties!!!!!!


uh hum...P.S....Good luck finding them, lololol
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Originally posted by LostbutFound
I gotta go with Low Self-Esteem. The last girl I was with only talked about guys hitting on her and stuff and I would be like....ok. I dont know if she was testing me or what, but after we broke up (and like a dumbass I still talked to her) all she ever talked about is sexy this and sexy that...

I see it this way, If you have to keep saying your sexy or really put yourself out there...then they are looking for compliments because deep down they feel like sh*t about themselves. most times they'll use their good looks and keep guys around thinking they'll get sex and its all just to make them feel good about themselves (yep dumbass me again)

My ex-exactly!

And she calls me every other day just to talk... I always make up some excuse not to talk to her. But, she always calls back in a couple of days... Thing is, she's still seeing the guy she dumped me for... I know she tells him I call her... What a whacked biotch....
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
They want you to acknowledge their hotness...to insure that it isn't lost on you.

Best thing you can do, probably, is just shrug off this comment. If you don't acknowledge her hotness, one of two things happens. If she KNOWS she's hot, she assumes that you get hot women all the time and that her hotness is of no significance to you. If she has no self-esteem, she may wonder if she's hot enough for you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
A city of buildings, blocks, and booty
Originally posted by squirrels
They want you to acknowledge their hotness...to insure that it isn't lost on you.

Best thing you can do, probably, is just shrug off this comment. If you don't acknowledge her hotness, one of two things happens. If she KNOWS she's hot, she assumes that you get hot women all the time and that her hotness is of no significance to you. If she has no self-esteem, she may wonder if she's hot enough for you.
Once more, if she is assumes that you get hot women all the time, she may try to show you why her particular "hotness" is special among the other hot women you've met, which might work to your favor.
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
shut her up with this,

"yeah, but most hot chicks are ice cold in bed."

which is true many times. then she'll be thinking about proving otherwise to you, or she'll be paranoid that you'll diss her about it behind her back.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
This is half a self-affirmation and half a flirtatious means of courting an affirmation from you. If a woman actively seeks, and indeed needs affirmations from others, why would she not need to remind herself of her value?

By the way, this is also why neg-hits tend to work on HB's. It plays to their insecurities and puts them in a position where they actively seek your approval. She needs you to put her back on that pedastal you just knocked her off of.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
shut her up with this,

"yeah, but most hot chicks are ice cold in bed."

which is true many times. then she'll be thinking about proving otherwise to you, or she'll be paranoid that you'll diss her about it behind her back.
I like it! :D
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by squirrels
I like it! :D
Eh. It stops just short of the mark. It might be improved by tacking on a direct inquiry like "...are you?" or a "...care to prove me wrong?".

Fransisco D'Anconia has the right idea. I'd just grin a little bit and tell her, " As a guy, I think I might be a bit more qualified to judge your hotness and from where I'm sitting I still need a bit more convincing."

-Cyrano
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Eh. It stops just short of the mark. It might be improved by tacking on a direct inquiry like "...are you?" or a "...care to prove me wrong?".

Fransisco D'Anconia has the right idea. I'd just grin a little bit and tell her, " As a guy, I think I might be a bit more qualified to judge your hotness and from where I'm sitting I still need a bit more convincing."

-Cyrano
Now that's what I'm talking about. ;)
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Originally posted by Hubris
Who cares?
Is an excellent retort. ****y of course.
 
Top