Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls mention other guys?

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question, I went out with a girl i recently met and at some point during the night she mentioned how she keeps getting txts from some guy (the guy got her phone number a week back in a bar which i saw happen). I completely ignored her talking about it.
I'd like to ask you guys if that was the right thing to do or if there is something i can do different if she bring it up next time. Thanks!

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasabi_Master said:
Quick question, I went out with a girl i recently met and at some point during the night she mentioned how she keeps getting txts from some guy (the guy got her phone number a week back in a bar which i saw happen). I completely ignored her talking about it.
I'd like to ask you guys if that was the right thing to do or if there is something i can do different if she bring it up next time. Thanks!
This is somewhat similar to a chick i dated. She told me that there's this creepy guy that's orbiting her, sending her flowers and cadbury chocolates, i' said "alright" with a smirk then we went to her place, insert my **** to her moist pvssy. after i came, we ate the cadbury and it tastes fvcking good. Then after we finished eating the chocolate, be had another sex again.

I told her i love toblerones especially the white ones, she giggled and jokingly said she'll try to give me one. And she did, she fvcking did...it came from that guy, lol. Again, after fvcking her twice, we ate the toblerone.

Lesson:
Women are sometimes like that, you're right by ignoring it and not inquiring further about it. That's less of your concern and just a waste of time to talk about.

you're concern is... who's hard c0ck is she sucking and sliding in and out of her warm, juicy pvssy while she squirts her pee juices?

Cheers!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
PPRF is right - they are gaming you, letting you know that other guys are interested or the woman can attract beta orbiters.

This can be their own ego kibbles and an attempt to increase your interest.

You did the right thing - act like it never happened. I did say to a woman that was in hot pursuit 'Is he going to cook us breakfast?' once after she mentioned some other guy. If you get tired of the BS, spring something like that on them.

razoor_mx

Reaction score
It's just a **** test to see how solide and congruent of a "alpha male" you are. Sometimes girls do it consciously, sometimes subconsciously. It is a bait to see how to emotionally react to it. Are your emotions controlling you or are you controlling your emotions?

You usually can't do anything wrong with ignoring her ****. Depending the context, you can also playfully give tips on "how to pick-up guys". That way, you can light-heartedly turn the conversation onto another subject while still maintaining frame.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way I see it girls use that to test you and to see where they stand.

Is he going to get pissed or does he not care, maybe he just wants sex?
Is he going to ignore it? Is this guy stupid/weak?
Is he going to take control of my mouth somehow? Does he respect me?
Is he a jealous man? Insecure?
Does he want a relationship with me? Does he care?