HaleyBaron
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2021
- Messages
- 2,739
- Reaction score
- 2,320
I meant, do you think they had a history of being escorts.Absolutely not. They were all Women I picked up on a night out or some social gathering/party/event.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I meant, do you think they had a history of being escorts.Absolutely not. They were all Women I picked up on a night out or some social gathering/party/event.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Well then I find it tough to believe that you have not been with women that look similar to you if you have been with a lot of Italian women. If you are in the NYC area, then most Italians there are Sicilians and Southern Italians. Is it more of a use a Gina Carano lookalike for sex but LTR a very white looking Italian?Yes, I've had A LOT of success with Italian Women but have also had success with all types. I haven't been involved much at all with black, Hispanic or Asians but I definitely had many opportunities.
My ex GF's were straight up brunette pale white girls.
Most couples I see out in public look like brother and sister to me. I always thought this was odd, but then I saw my ex posting her new fling and I saw he looked just like her brother and had a same similar Eastern European surname. One of the reasons I refuse to date black women is because I don’t want to date someone that looks like my sister, cousin, aunt, etc. My family is pretty diverse so there’s a lot to compare to; I’m even related to white people lol.
Is this just me, or am I crazy?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.