"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why do girls hum/sing?

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
I've noticed that alot of girls hum softly or sing lightly when they are around guys they find attractive. Any ideas as to why?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by Seraph
Any ideas as to why?
They like that song.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Maybe it's subconcious or something. It happened to me with one girl, she'd sing softly whenever I came in the general vicinity, npt rap songs or rock and rolll, just soft songs. This was followed usually by sighing, doing something really big to draw attention and or putting down her head. Any of this sound familar with you seraph? If so, this girl likes you and you have been ignoring her or acting like it. Stop playing games if they aren't neccesary
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

popcorn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I do that when im arround girls i like, for me its a nervous thing when i dont know what to say
 
Top